rank my heart already
Krfawy wrote:Hello, as requested in #modhelp o3o/
- Maybe AR4.5 for a better AR-spread? This shouldn't ravish the readability of this map as both settings are totally fine here.
- 00:05:125 (4,1) - A nazi thing, but the stack can be slightly improved. I tried? ;w;
- 00:16:615 (2,3) - I would select these two and move them a bit to the right, for example to [X=238 | Y=140] so the whole pattern with the actual and the very previous combo do not seem like a cluster (right now the fourth slider 00:15:616 (4) - and the second slider 00:16:615 (2) - are almost touching each other and it is not that appealing ;3;) Agree.
- 00:36:099 (1,2,3,4) - If you rotate it for 20 degrees and place it on the same [X] position but a little higher (for example on [Y=109]), the pattern will keep the consistent spacing set for the kiai section and the second and the third sliders won't touch the HP bar in 1024x768 resolution. :3 Oh okay
- 00:37:598 (4) - Personally I would put a (normal?) finish here or something that would emphasize the very sound here that reminds me of an alarm or tuba. XD ,w, sure
- 00:36:599 (3,4,5) - To be honest I am not enthusiastic to that part of the map becoming quieter and quieter. If you compare it to the music going it rather should be becoming louder and more noticable. Also, the hitsounds here would be very benefitial, just the similar ones as in the Normal difficulty. However, the way you did it in the Hard difficulty is fascinating and the Hard difficulty should be intact there. I'm not too sure why the hitsounds are like this.. I don't remember putting them that way. Fixed xp
- The only thing that makes me wonder is the fact there are those breaks when they would be replaced with spinners so the "slooow-slow-fast-faaaast" patterns would look and play even better with the spins stressing the synthesisers and the sliders stressing the violins. *shrug*
Nice set. o/ Good luck! o3o/
00:09:122 (3,1) - DS is quite misleading this can be mixed up with 1/1 stuff pretty easily, i'd suggest you either stack like you did before or space it more I think it's alright
00:18:114 (1) - in this section i think it's probably better to map this note 00:18:114 - and the strings here 00:20:113 - than mapping spinners to that faint vocal thing Nah
00:06:124 (1,2) - flow is kinda ew here. Having the slider point at the next beat is probably a bit better This was intentional and it's not even ew ;w;
00:09:122 (3) - probably better if you would separate the two last sounds from the first since they have that distinct cymbal noise. also the whistle is gross Remove whistle. Keep slider.
00:17:115 (5,6,7,1) - overlap is very questionable. Flowbreak is rather awkward too for this kind of difficulty
In the kiai density seems rather low. Right now it is a lot like your normal. Adding a few 1/4 sliders would make sense here so that this actually feels like an advanced . this might also cause issues with spread since normal is full of 1/1 and hard is almost all 1/4 there There are quite a bit of 1/4 slider? ^^;
Sometimes I also feel like your aesthetics are a bit inconsistent. That doesn't make your map less playable but it really prevents you from achieveing a well defined style and kinda looks messy.
For example angles : Just looking at the first few notes you seem to go for mostly horizontal and vertical angles but suddently 00:04:126 (1) - is angled by 45° or so. feels kinda out of place because it kind of points at nothing either lol I wanted this because it contrasts (6) and gives a "drop" to (2)
00:08:123 (1,2,3) - Here spacing is not equal between objects. 2 feels a lot closer to 1 than it is to 3 Well it's not *shrugs*
00:12:119 (1,2) - weird angles again tru
00:05:874 (1,2) - while first one makes sense this Nc doesnt there are more of them and i think they're dumb, there is no real reason to put them there, nothing important really justifies them
The map isn't bad but io still have the same remark as normal on aesthetics
Some more :
00:20:113 (1,2) - 00:21:112 (3,4,5) - either gradually increase spacing on one of them or make them all the same spacing. gradually increasing is good tho because music goes up in pitch They are all increasing and raising SV but I'll space them more I guess
00:24:609 (2) - looks rather curved compared to the other ones they're actually all scaled
00:36:099 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - if this had a nice even curve it woudl look way better i think. right now it flattens out with time looks rather weird Intended. The SV and spacing gets smaller
Ok I think that's it.
Things might be a bit unclear so if anything is unclear yell at me ingame
[[Pika]] wrote:invader zim my ass xd xd no
00:05:125 (4) - mak 2 circles pleas thx is importnt sund no. the synth raises in pitch then disappears.
00:09:122 (3) - mak dis 1/2 revrs slidr thx no thx
00:17:115 (3) - ^
00:18:114 (1,1,1) - i don tink dis is legall whatever
00:04:875 (3,4) - dis mite b 2 spooki for noobs rip noobs
00:16:116 (1,2) - ^
00:05:250 (6) - no imprnt soud her Sorry but there's a snare here :/
00:17:864 - do col slidr or smth no
Cerulean Veyron wrote:35995
[- - Advanced - -]
- 00:17:115 (1,2,3,1) - Well, what's this purpose of this overlap under these three circles? I kinda don't feel right about it. The structure is well-made, but it doesn't seem pretty much of a distinct type for a flow like that. Fixed a little
- 00:22:111 (1) - Since the HP rate is quite a bit high, I think leaving a blank on a whole single track is probably not the best idea. It nearly drained almost a quarter of the HP on gameplay, but what if a little-newbie player is pretty low on that part? Maybe adding a few more notes, starting at this point, would be much obliged. Good aesthetics, but be careful with gameplay and its audience's view too! Lowered HP + Added Breaks
[- - Hard - -]
- 00:09:871 (1) - 00:13:868 (1) - Ehhmm, Why adding new combos here? Doesn't really fit for some kind of impact or whatso, and just before the downbeat too in my personal view. I guess laying them off by removing those extra new combos may be better to be honest. Dunno why I still have them there. Changed.
- 00:16:615 (3,4,5,1) - The distance spacing here is quite too random in placements, even in snapping them while dragging these circles anywhere. It doesn't seem to balance pretty well at all. I would recommend using a sufficient distance spacing, by around 1.4x or 1.6x just in case, can improve the structure. Don't worry, it won't hurt a lot of the pattern you're trying to do here. It just makes it a little more clear. Fixed, but left (1,2) at the NC a bit bigger for bell emphasis :3
This... "thing" is already good, meh such a small moddddxd
ok ily stingy
diraimur wrote:GREETINGS MAPPER
mayb take uninherited timing point to 00:02:128 - so it works better with NC mod What? ;w;
00:03:127 (4) - x:120 y:168 It's literally at 119|167 but okay lmfao
tbh consider placing note at 00:18:114 -
00:22:111 - 00:26:108 - these are too loud imo Agreed. Lowered to 60%.
00:24:109 - could you curve these sliders a little less? imo curved sliders look better when they are less curved ye
00:30:104 - you can space after 1/4 sliders a little more because of slider leniency, its actually more awkward to play 1/4 sliders that are close to each other than the ones that are spaced more imo but that would require you doing this section entirely I complete redid this part before I read the mod lol
00:37:598 (7) - i would like a 1/1 slider here because of extended sound I agree somewhat, so I'll keep it for now
Logic Agent wrote:[General]
- bg could be 1920x1200 I'm aware, but I can't crop anything or resize it because I suck :/
- your custom finish lasts a pretty long time, shoulud probably cut it a bit shorter I haven't any software to do so
- no combo colors? Oops! >.> Fixed.
- 00:05:125 (4,1) - wouldn't stack objects like this in a normal, just continue with your regular ds gaps I think there is sufficient space. There is also consistency with stacks. Also, this can help teach newer players about stacks and how to read them- at an acceptable "beginner" level.
- 00:13:118 (3,1) - etc
- 00:32:603 (2,3,4) - space these out a bit more, their current positioning makes it ambigious as to what object to click first 00:04:126 (1,2,3) - same here I think it's fine, but I will see how others feel about it.
- 00:34:101 (1) - would prefer this closer to the previous sliders tail Alright
- 00:34:600 (2,3,4) - space
- 00:07:623 (5,1,2) - make consistent visual distance pls hnngh okay
- 00:16:116 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - this is a pretty big diffspike >.> I want to agree but I think it's okay.
- 00:03:127 (4,5) - this is pretty hard to read at this difficulty level, wouldn't reccomend this. also it's a pretty huge jump so Nah it's okay
- 00:05:250 - there's no sound here ??????????? there's a snare lmfao
- 00:09:122 (3,4,5,6,7) - ds here is pretty random okay
- 00:13:243 - overmap I don't understand how you don't hear the snare
- kiai is a pretty big diffspike too idk about all that
overall decent but the hard diff should be mapped more like a traditional hard imo. there's some really weird stuff in there. gl
xXRosalineXx wrote:ehehehhe stingy asked me to.
also heres the video, its mute so it wont have problems in future mods and stuff
also i put some stupid fade thing at the end cause it ends a bit later than your actual audio
OK MOD STARTS NWO:
00:03:127 (3,4) - you should make 4 blanket 3 no thanks
00:04:126 (1,2,3) - the placement of 2 triggers me for some reason why ;w;
00:05:874 - it would be fine to have a circle here Maybe
00:09:122 (3) - this could be a 6/4 slider instead of a circle so it loops onto the next set I don't get it
00:13:868 - you honestly need circles in these places, yeah its a normal but it makes it feel empty and unfinished (imo) It's intentional lol
00:18:114 to 00:28:106 - you think anyone wants to spin this many friggin spinners hell yeah
00:35:849 - atleast have a circle here since its about to end if youre gonna not have one in the other spots it imitates the first kiai pattern
00:02:877 (3,4) - the way 4 is placed triggers my oc d. wt f ho w
00:20:612 - for the empty spots like this, you could place a repeating 1/1 slider Perhaps
00:30:104 - wtf kiai part easier than non-kiai part The focus is on repeats
generally not many problems with this diff
00:33:601 (3,4) - are these in 1/6 im so confused wht hell yeah
and crap i found like literally nothing wrong with hard
oh well i tried also uw with vid use it right click when u open up link to save
CSLM wrote:hi m4m
- What about some tags? I was gonna do that last, but I'll add some ^^
- Disable widescreen support, you don't have a storyboard ._. okay
- Also the countdown, well, nobody use it anymore, it's up to you disable it I like it :3
- Mmm, I think you can improve the combo colours don't you think? The defaults are kinda outplaced imo I thought I added some?
- 00:02:128 (1) - Missing clap on slidertail. Same with 00:06:124 (1) - 00:10:121 (1) - Oops >.>
- 00:05:625 - You should emphatize this beat with a circle. Instead of leave a 2/3 space, leave 1/1. That would be better for newbies imo. Same with 00:13:618 - Fixed somewhat
- 00:09:122 - ^ Same, just that instead of a circle, add a 1/2 reverse slider, for cover 00:09:372 - and 00:09:621 - Same with 00:17:115 -
- 00:18:114 (1,1,1) - Why this spinners are existing in the lowest difficulty, when in the other ones are breaks instead? The newbie people will be more affected for the spinners, because (even if you don't think so) that's the hardest part of a low difficulty. Leave them as breaks please
- 00:21:112 (1,2) - Maybe 1/1 slider reverse instead? Of that way is consistent with 00:25:108 (1) -
- 00:33:102 (4) - Add whistle on sliderbody for consistency? Every 2 & 4 beat of the measure you did it so, imho it would fit well here too
- 00:04:875 (3,4) - Honestly, I suggest to leave this as a 1/4 slider reverse, because 00:05:125 (4) - has more chances of being missed, and make the difficulty harder than it should. Did something else
- 00:18:114 (1) - Do you really think a good idea overlap this sliderart with 00:17:365 (2,3) - ? Idk, feels kinda forced
- 00:18:114 (1,1,1) - Really nice shapes <3
Remapped entire difficulty!
- Watch out with the DS on this diff. Some of them are jumps outplaced with no meaning like 00:05:375 (7,8) - 00:07:623 (7,1) - 00:08:622 (2,3) - 00:11:620 (6,7) - etc... This is emphasis ;w;
- 00:22:111 (5) - Move to x281 y108. That overlap it's really messy
- 00:35:100 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Ok, let's see. IMHO it would a lot better if: 00:35:600 (3,4) - change them to circles, and 00:36:599 (3,4) - & 00:37:098 (5,6) - make them just 1 1/4 reverse slider. More 1/4 sliders of that way are more chances of a combo breaker, specially for people who it's experimenting the Hard diff for the first time. 00:36:599 (3,4) - & 00:37:098 (5,6) - to 1 1/4 reverse slider because of the SV change that you make on those parts, that SV change make the sliders overlap more, and the chances of a combo breaker are higher. I think it's all okay because you don't need to FC a map on the first try. If there are some elements you can't read well, you can retry. With that being said, the difficulty must be legitimately readable. I don't mean that you can have all types of stacks and overlaps in an Easy difficulty and say "Just retry."
I don't have so much to say, some things can be improved, but it's a really funny and neat mapset
GL with rank