Community Forum

Kuro & Kath GFX Thread [ C L O S E D ]

posted
Total Posts
971
show more
p a n t s u

kurochiie wrote:

  • [list:1337] ah! Don't kill yourself man. You did a good job !
    I like it and i appreciate you putting your time into making it. :oops:
[ - Zekks - ]
Type: osu! Banner
Text: Zekks Profile
Size: 623 x 192
Image link: https://images3.alphacoders.com/640/thumb-1920-640950.jpg
Border: Any border that fits well uwu
Gatata03
Type: signature
Text: yes / Gatata
Size: 705x146
Image link: http://orig11.deviantart.net/cec3/f/2012/286/7/c/yuuki_natsuno_render_by_cherish_romance-d5hnl4n.png
Border: Y
- K e n -
Type: osu! Banner
Text: Haise / Hey, hey, hey!
Size: 640x150
Image link: http://puu.sh/u0jiS/9bf6ac18c6.jpg if possible only bokuto (the right person)
Border: your decision c;

good luck
mina-
heyya Kuro :> long time no see u !
Type: Signature
Text: I'm glad I met you [under the text : あなたと出会えてよかった… ]
Size: 640x150
Image link: Rendered if possible. : here
Border: N

thanks and good luck .w. 9
- K a t h -

am a lil' bit late but, good luck baby ko ♥
Topic Starter
Kurochiie

@-Keila-: Once again, I couldn't reach you. Please enable your private message.
The link is still unreachable. Could you please upload it somewhere instead? Or provide another stock? Thank you.

Pending: -Keila-, -Haise
Sorry for giving these late! IRL shit came up.


Hope you like it!

Tumblr people influenced me. </3

@Kath: Thank you, bby ko! ♥

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ!
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ.
mina-

Kurochiie wrote:


@-Keila-: Once again, I couldn't reach you. Please enable your private message.
The link is still unreachable. Could you please upload it somewhere instead? Or provide another stock? Thank you.

Pending: -Keila-, -Haise
Sorry for giving these late! IRL shit came up.


Hope you like it!
@Kath: Thank you, bby ko! ♥

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ!
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ.
Thanks, I like it :> !
- K e n -
thanks kuro
you are the best c;


good that u are back mate :P
Shota
Thank you for the well-done profile banner, and for using your free time to make it. It fits my personality perfectly.
[ - Zekks - ]
The banner is lovely! Thank you :D
Asami Anny
Hey! :3

Type: Signature
Text: I don't care
Size: 705x146
Image link: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i2nl ... /photo.jpg and make the text like this https://68.media.tumblr.com/44191fa812d ... o1_500.gif please :,3
Border: Yes
Eldergleam
Hello Kuro, Request again (inb4 rejected by yours)

Type: osu! Banner
Text: Welcome to My Userpage
Size: standard size
Image link: http://i.computer-bild.de/imgs/8/4/3/2/ ... e4cdfb.jpg
Border: N
Extras : Can you make like Cookiezi Userpage or My Signature (Steam, Youtube, Webs, Twitter, Facebook and Twitch) ?and if possible add icon for them

thanks, feel free to me if my request rejected by you by PM ^^
Topic Starter
Kurochiie




I tried looking for that font. I tried asking people about it but no luck.

[img]https://puu.sh/u6Tfh/3aade25e05.png[/img]
[url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/elderichigaki/][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tji/32ffc51a60.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXznWXPscECumib27YK7snA][img]https://puu.sh/u6TjN/0c4e84e8dc.png[/img][/url][url=https://winpoin.com/][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tkp/1d57d76f6e.png[/img][/url][url=https://twitter.com/eldergleam1][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tl6/ba8e1a7882.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/krisnanda.stay][img]https://puu.sh/u6TlU/e67c902a8c.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/eldergleam1][img]https://puu.sh/u6TmO/5ed842a67c.png[/img][/url][img]https://puu.sh/u6TnC/14df172da8.png[/img]

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ!
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ.
Eldergleam

Kurochiie wrote:





[img]https://puu.sh/u6Tfh/3aade25e05.png[/img]
[url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/elderichigaki/][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tji/32ffc51a60.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXznWXPscECumib27YK7snA][img]https://puu.sh/u6TjN/0c4e84e8dc.png[/img][/url][url=https://winpoin.com/][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tkp/1d57d76f6e.png[/img][/url][url=https://twitter.com/eldergleam1][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tl6/ba8e1a7882.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/krisnanda.stay][img]https://puu.sh/u6TlU/e67c902a8c.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/eldergleam1][img]https://puu.sh/u6TmO/5ed842a67c.png[/img][/url][img]https://puu.sh/u6TnC/14df172da8.png[/img]

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ!
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ.
oh god, awesome. Thanks (and a PM Thanks send LOL)
i'll reqs again someday. Good Luck with your GFX thread
Asami Anny

Kurochiie wrote:





I tried looking for that font. I tried asking people about it but no luck.

[img]https://puu.sh/u6Tfh/3aade25e05.png[/img]
[url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/elderichigaki/][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tji/32ffc51a60.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXznWXPscECumib27YK7snA][img]https://puu.sh/u6TjN/0c4e84e8dc.png[/img][/url][url=https://winpoin.com/][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tkp/1d57d76f6e.png[/img][/url][url=https://twitter.com/eldergleam1][img]https://puu.sh/u6Tl6/ba8e1a7882.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/krisnanda.stay][img]https://puu.sh/u6TlU/e67c902a8c.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.twitch.tv/eldergleam1][img]https://puu.sh/u6TmO/5ed842a67c.png[/img][/url][img]https://puu.sh/u6TnC/14df172da8.png[/img]

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ!
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ, ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ.
Don't worry! i love it *w*
[Kamikazy]
Type: Avatar , Userpage Banner
Text: Avatar : Kami Banner : Kami's userpage!
Size: Avatar 128x128 Banner : 622x192
Image link: http://bsflandre.deviantart.com/art/Ani ... -589549255
Border: Y

Thank you <33
Aline
Type: Userpage Banner
Text: Aline's userpage
Size: 623x192
Image link: Here ( ˘ ³˘)
Border: The one you think looks better
If you think this effect looks good, add it
-Yuni
Type: Avatar - Couple
Text: Yuni (boy) - Aline (girl)
Size: 128x128
Image link: here
Border: Yes

thanks ^^
-Yukie-
Hiii Kuro :3 can I do 2 requests plz? èwé

Type: Avatar
Text: Yukie
Size: 128x128
Image link: But idk which one take ; ;
Border: No

Type: Banner
Text: I'm always myself, but I'm never the same.
Size: 623x192
Image link:
Border: Yes
Thanks in advance! c:
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply