Lalarun

Kurai wrote:

Ok ~ let's rerank this. :3
thanks~ :)
ziin
Lunatic princess?

[general]
offset +5
lolcubes was getting +15, and I normally hit early. Any further changes can be made on a per user basis I think, but since both of us were hitting late you should at least do +5, and double check it yourself.
This is the worst overmapping I've seen in a long, long time.

[hard]
00:43:549 (4) - all of my hate. I'm going to vote 1 if this note stays in the map. I can't believe it got ranked once with it here...
00:46:121 (4) - what the hell is going on here. Do I have the right mp3?
02:29:548 (1) - you're killing me

[easy]
00:43:549 (2) - move it 1/1 later and take off a repeat

[normal]
00:43:549 (4) - I'm going to point it out on every single difficulty.
00:46:121 (3) - This should fit much better. http://puu.sh/pYZa
02:22:978 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - the slider end should really be a soft hitsound

[ijou nashi]
this type of overmapping isn't as bad as the stuff found in hard/normal/easy, so I don't feel as strongly about it. Nevertheless I still dislike it.
01:44:121 - nevermind I take that back. I don't expect you to change this, and I don't expect my threat of voting 1 is going to change your mind (it's going to happen unless you make major changes to this difficulty).

[Ijou Ari]
01:15:263 (3,3) - delete these
ugh

Please don't take me telling you I'm going to vote 1 on your map the wrong way. At least I'm telling you the reason (and before it's ranked at that, so you at least have the opportunity to change it), unlike the anonymous voters.
lolcubes
Just for the record, I was getting +12, but settled with +10 (1274). Just saying.
Anyways I'll post my mod later, once you check ziin's mod.
Topic Starter
Lalarun

ziin wrote:

Lunatic princess?

[general]
offset +5 i change to +10
lolcubes was getting +15, and I normally hit early. Any further changes can be made on a per user basis I think, but since both of us were hitting late you should at least do +5, and double check it yourself.
This is the worst overmapping I've seen in a long, long time.

[hard]
00:43:549 (4) - all of my hate. I'm going to vote 1 if this note stays in the map. I can't believe it got ranked once with it here...
00:46:121 (4) - what the hell is going on here. Do I have the right mp3?
02:29:548 (1) - you're killing me

[easy]
00:43:549 (2) - move it 1/1 later and take off a repeat changed

[normal]
00:43:549 (4) - I'm going to point it out on every single difficulty. changed
00:46:121 (3) - This should fit much better. http://puu.sh/pYZa
02:22:978 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - the slider end should really be a soft hitsound

[ijou nashi]
this type of overmapping isn't as bad as the stuff found in hard/normal/easy, so I don't feel as strongly about it. Nevertheless I still dislike it.
01:44:121 - nevermind I take that back. I don't expect you to change this, and I don't expect my threat of voting 1 is going to change your mind (it's going to happen unless you make major changes to this difficulty).

Please don't take me telling you I'm going to vote 1 on your map the wrong way. At least I'm telling you the reason (and before it's ranked at that, so you at least have the opportunity to change it), unlike the anonymous voters.
thank you mod!
val0108
Ijou Ari
01:15:263 (3,3) - delete these

@_@
Muya
[Ijou Ari]
02:41:273 (1) - unsnapped note
kudosu plz
lolcubes
Ok lets see.

[General]
All green timing sections that happen just before spinner ends should be at the spinner ends instead. Like they are currently, they interrupt the volume while you stil spin, and that sounds bad if you ask me.

[Easy]
  1. Everything is unsnapped, you need to resnap correctly.
  2. AR+1, AR2 is too slow for the speed of the map.
  3. I am against tickrate 2 for easy diffs, it makes it sound too busy while the note spread is sparse, but it works i suppose, up to you.
  4. 01:21:835 (4) - Should remove the finish from here, it goes against the rhythm in the song and sounds bad.
  5. 01:38:549 (3) - Not fond of that finish at the end, but this one doesn't kill the rhythm atleast, up to you if you want to remove it or not.
  6. 02:18:978 (4) - Same thing here, this finish goes against the rhythm in the song. It would be much better if it was at, for example, 02:18:406 (3) instead.
  7. 02:35:692 (3) - Same has 01:38:549 in this mod.
  8. 03:15:559 - Make this timing section a soft hitsound, with the normal hitsound the end doesn't seem silenced. Actually this goes for all diffs where you want to silence the spinner ends, use a soft hitsound set for them, with normal they are still audible.
[Normal]
  1. Same hitsound comments about this diff just like in easy.
[Hard]
A bit hard for a hard, but I guess the HP drain is lenient enough for less skilled people to atleast pass it. Just a commentary I guess.

[Ijou Ari]
At first I thought this was the easier diff of the two, but I don't think so, I find it a bit harder. It also yields more score.
  1. 00:55:845 (1) - Eh, what is this? :p This looks and sounds bad. If you want to immitate the sound from the music, make a slider from 00:55:845 to 00:56:131 and maybe make it wiggly or something, or just have a circle. This slider is completely meaningless and awkward.
  2. 02:01:273 (2,3) - Whoa something went horribly wrong here!
  3. 02:10:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Whole diff is a bit overmapped, but this is just silly. You followed the music and the vocals pretty nicely and even added intensity with the SV changes, however you just mapped a random stream which doesn't fit at all and is a bit awkward to hit as the spacing from the previous object is quite huge. Maybe think of some slider jumps instead? Would be much better and enjoyable to play atleast.
  4. 02:41:273 (1,2) - Whoa something went horribly wrong here!
    03:12:702 (4,5) - This spacing needs to be bigger. It's readable as it is now, but it's just awkward for no apparent reason, as the final note doesn't really make a positional pattern.
[Ijou Nashi]
  1. 00:20:416 (3,4) - This spacing needs to be fixed. I know you had a 1/8 here, but I find this 1/4 to be much better btw, so I would like if you don't bring your 1/8 back (this goes for all of similar things), it plays a bit strange and the approach circles blend with each other so on occasion it's possible to only notice it as a one note instead of 2.
  2. 00:24:988 (5,6) - Same thing.
  3. 00:28:416 (2,3) - Why not put that finish on 3 instead of the 2? It sounds much better.
  4. 00:55:845 (7) - I always found this strange, why not extend it to 00:56:131 so it follows the music better? Would feel better too.
  5. 02:19:559 (1,2,1,2) - The spacing between each slider pair is a bit big and could be misread, you should change it so each pair has smaller spacing.
  6. 02:51:273 (3) - You need to reposition this slider a bit, either a bit up or down, like it is now, it's almost unnoticeable it's a slider because of the chain of hitbursts from a previous stream. You do see it, but I think it's a bit too late when you do. See this picture, I rotated the slider 3 by 10 degrees and slider 4 by -10 degrees, you still keep your pattern, but you avoid this problem, it also looks nice since it still connects with the upcoming notes 5, 6, etc.
  7. 03:04:988 (5,6) - Spacing!
  8. 03:08:131 (1,2,3,4,5) - This spacing is a bit extreme and too inconsistent. Try changing your pattern to this? I think it plays better like this and looks nicer too.
  9. 03:09:559 (5,6) - Spacing!

That's about it! Forum PM me once you apply your changes please.
val0108

lolcubes wrote:

[Ijou Ari]
At first I thought this was the easier diff of the two, but I don't think so, I find it a bit harder. It also yields more score.
  1. 00:55:845 (1) - Eh, what is this? :p This looks and sounds bad. If you want to immitate the sound from the music, make a slider from 00:55:845 to 00:56:131 and maybe make it wiggly or something, or just have a circle. This slider is completely meaningless and awkward.
  2. 02:01:273 (2,3) - Whoa something went horribly wrong here! done
  3. 02:10:845 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Whole diff is a bit overmapped, but this is just silly. You followed the music and the vocals pretty nicely and even added intensity with the SV changes, however you just mapped a random stream which doesn't fit at all and is a bit awkward to hit as the spacing from the previous object is quite huge. Maybe think of some slider jumps instead? Would be much better and enjoyable to play atleast.
  4. 02:41:273 (1,2) - Whoa something went horribly wrong here!done
    03:12:702 (4,5) - This spacing needs to be bigger. It's readable as it is now, but it's just awkward for no apparent reason, as the final note doesn't really make a positional pattern.
done
thanks!!
Topic Starter
Lalarun

lolcubes wrote:

Ok lets see.

[General]
All green timing sections that happen just before spinner ends should be at the spinner ends instead. Like they are currently, they interrupt the volume while you stil spin, and that sounds bad if you ask me. fixed

[Easy]
  1. Everything is unsnapped, you need to resnap correctly. fixed
  2. AR+1, AR2 is too slow for the speed of the map. fixed
  3. I am against tickrate 2 for easy diffs, it makes it sound too busy while the note spread is sparse, but it works i suppose, up to you. changed
  4. 01:21:835 (4) - Should remove the finish from here, it goes against the rhythm in the song and sounds bad. fixed
  5. 01:38:549 (3) - Not fond of that finish at the end, but this one doesn't kill the rhythm atleast, up to you if you want to remove it or not.
  6. 02:18:978 (4) - Same thing here, this finish goes against the rhythm in the song. It would be much better if it was at, for example, 02:18:406 (3) instead. fixed
  7. 02:35:692 (3) - Same has 01:38:549 in this mod. fixed
  8. 03:15:559 - Make this timing section a soft hitsound, with the normal hitsound the end doesn't seem silenced. Actually this goes for all diffs where you want to silence the spinner ends, use a soft hitsound set for them, with normal they are still audible. fixed

[Normal]
  1. Same hitsound comments about this diff just like in easy. fixed

[Hard]
A bit hard for a hard, but I guess the HP drain is lenient enough for less skilled people to atleast pass it. Just a commentary I guess. HP-1

[Ijou Nashi]
  1. 00:20:416 (3,4) - This spacing needs to be fixed. I know you had a 1/8 here, but I find this 1/4 to be much better btw, so I would like if you don't bring your 1/8 back (this goes for all of similar things), it plays a bit strange and the approach circles blend with each other so on occasion it's possible to only notice it as a one note instead of 2. wow. Fixed
  2. 00:24:988 (5,6) - Same thing. fixed
  3. 00:28:416 (2,3) - Why not put that finish on 3 instead of the 2? It sounds much better. Thanks! fixed
  4. 00:55:845 (7) - I always found this strange, why not extend it to 00:56:131 so it follows the music better? Would feel better too. fixed
  5. 02:19:559 (1,2,1,2) - The spacing between each slider pair is a bit big and could be misread, you should change it so each pair has smaller spacing. changed
  6. 02:51:273 (3) - You need to reposition this slider a bit, either a bit up or down, like it is now, it's almost unnoticeable it's a slider because of the chain of hitbursts from a previous stream. You do see it, but I think it's a bit too late when you do. See this picture, I rotated the slider 3 by 10 degrees and slider 4 by -10 degrees, you still keep your pattern, but you avoid this problem, it also looks nice since it still connects with the upcoming notes 5, 6, etc. Good! thanks~
  7. 03:04:988 (5,6) - Spacing! fixed
  8. 03:08:131 (1,2,3,4,5) - This spacing is a bit extreme and too inconsistent. Try changing your pattern to this? I think it plays better like this and looks nicer too. change~
  9. 03:09:559 (5,6) - Spacing! fixed

and

02:57:274 (1,2,3,4) - change

That's about it! Forum PM me once you apply your changes please.
thank you!
very nice mod, That's better :)
Topic Starter
Lalarun

Muya wrote:

[Ijou Ari]
02:41:273 (1) - unsnapped note
kudosu plz
aza-su
lolcubes
[Ijou Nashi]
  1. 00:20:416 (3,4) - I still don't like this spacing. It implies the circle 4 is 1/2 away, while it's not, resulting in getting a 100 every single time unless you know the map. Make it a bit shorter please. This goes for all 1/8 in the map. The main problem is that those 1/8 play between 3 and 4, and you only have one note which makes it a bit awkward. I would be most happy if you just removed it, but meh, up to you.
  2. 03:04:988 (5,6) - Similarly to the above, the spacing is a bit big here. If you didn't have that circle 6 I would be ok with it, but with it its really awkward to hit. Highlighting this one cause it's much bigger than all other ones.
That's all. You don't have to remove them if you don't want to, they do fit kinda, but atleast fix the spacing somehow. Removing them wouldn't require spacing changes though, see how you want to handle this.

I can rebubble after you check this.
Topic Starter
Lalarun

lolcubes wrote:

[Ijou Nashi]
  1. 00:20:416 (3,4) - I still don't like this spacing. It implies the circle 4 is 1/2 away, while it's not, resulting in getting a 100 every single time unless you know the map. Make it a bit shorter please. This goes for all 1/8 in the map. The main problem is that those 1/8 play between 3 and 4, and you only have one note which makes it a bit awkward. I would be most happy if you just removed it, but meh, up to you.
  2. 03:04:988 (5,6) - Similarly to the above, the spacing is a bit big here. If you didn't have that circle 6 I would be ok with it, but with it its really awkward to hit. Highlighting this one cause it's much bigger than all other ones.
That's all. You don't have to remove them if you don't want to, they do fit kinda, but atleast fix the spacing somehow. Removing them wouldn't require spacing changes though, see how you want to handle this.

I can rebubble after you check this.

All 1/8 Delete
albertog231997xx
good nice :)
lolcubes
Sorry for being so late but I have been very busy orz.

Here's your rebubble! I will try to contact some BAT for some help on this to get it reranked asap.
Topic Starter
Lalarun

lolcubes wrote:

Sorry for being so late but I have been very busy orz.

Here's your rebubble! I will try to contact some BAT for some help on this to get it reranked asap.
thx!!
SapphireGhost
lolcubes chose me to mod this, it would seem. Hi!

- Make sure to manually add new combo on 03:03:559 (1) - on [Normal], [Hard] and [Ijou Nashi].
- Incorporating 0108 into [Ijou Ari] would be really nice, so users downloading through osu!direct can see it's from a guest mapper.
- The combo colours/background are rather hard to play with currently, try to make them contrast more.
- On [Ijou Nashi] at 01:52:131 (1,2) - Stacking makes (2) very difficult to read on Hidden, re-work the pattern to avoid putting (2) under the repeat of (1)?
- I can change the title text to have it show at the first break and/or make it more pink if you want.

That's it, really. Very solid mapset, just contact me after fixes.
Topic Starter
Lalarun

SapphireGhost wrote:

lolcubes chose me to mod this, it would seem. Hi! wow, thanks!!

- Make sure to manually add new combo on 03:03:559 (1) - on [Normal], [Hard] and [Ijou Nashi]. fixed
- Incorporating 0108 into [Ijou Ari] would be really nice, so users downloading through osu!direct can see it's from a guest mapper. OK?
- The combo colours/background are rather hard to play with currently, try to make them contrast more. OK
- On [Ijou Nashi] at 01:52:131 (1,2) - Stacking makes (2) very difficult to read on Hidden, re-work the pattern to avoid putting (2) under the repeat of (1)? change
- I can change the title text to have it show at the first break and/or make it more pink if you want. Please change! thanks~

That's it, really. Very solid mapset, just contact me after fixes.
thank you~ :)
blissfulyoshi
Since val's diff is the highest scoring map of the set, is it possible if you can change his map's name to something that would be after Ijou Nashi in alphabetical order, such as Ijou0108.

That is all (SG asked me to post xD).
SapphireGhost
After re-checking everything with blissfulyoshi, this should be safe for re-ranking now. Congratulations (again)!
Akemi_Homura
gratz~! ;3
F m L_old
Congrats!
Disease_old_1
this maps looks so badweird in ctb. seriously.
Topic Starter
Lalarun
thx!!!!!!!!!
ampzz
Congrats on the re-ranked status Lalarun. :)

Fun map is full of win.
phonic
Congrats~
banvi
omg gratz\(^o^)/
val0108
Ijou0108ってなんなんwww 意味が通ってないwwww

とりあえずおめでとう!
Faust
Congratulations. It's been forever since I modded this, good to see it ranked.
AIR315
Congratz~
Topic Starter
Lalarun
Thank you all!

val0108 wrote:

Ijou0108ってなんなんwww 意味が通ってないwwww

とりあえずおめでとう!
異常なすちってことで!

Faust wrote:

Congratulations. It's been forever since I modded this, good to see it ranked.
thanks~ :)
rui
congratulate
Cyril Scarlet
(ノ^^)ノ―――――――※※☆★congratulations!!★☆
Topic Starter
Lalarun
ありがとー!
Dino99
Gratz!!~~
wcx19911123
amazing map