How many threads have the mods moved

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
You guys keep count?
Bweh
I've moved 2 to surveys recently.

In total? Too many to count. Some modmin might have access to that data, though.
abraker
Hey Brian why don't you get a fancy moderator title like the normal mods do?
Bweh
I talked to Loctav about it a few years ago said hed normally gimme the spot had it not been for one hiccup

I got restricted once for essentially not knowing osu sends a snapshot of processes to em (had cheat engine running for some rpg maker game), so I'd have to make some substantial contribution to the community to offset that, basically. I could go and do it, too, but no motivation.
Stefan
Well.. did you actually tried to ask now? From what I see I doubt your past would be a reason you cannot become a legitimate moderator. Though I am unsure if moderating Off-Topic alone is reason enough to add you officially in the staff. Not that I personally would fear you'd do some mess - because why would you at all - but I neither regulate this so I just can say what I think.

edit: I am still sad that eph hasn't added me on https://osu.ppy.sh/g/27 yet. :(
Bweh
Not that interested and I doubt I'd get it for practically doing nothing for so long at this point
abraker

Brian OA wrote:

I got restricted once for essentially not knowing osu sends a snapshot of processes to em (had cheat engine running for some rpg maker game), so I'd have to make some substantial contribution to the community to offset that, basically. I could go and do it, too, but no motivation.
Aw that sucks. I accidentally got restricted twice for triggering osu's process detection if if that makes you feel any better.