forum

Illenium - Fractures (feat. Nevve)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starset
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 1 mars 2017 at 17:37:31

Artist: Illenium
Title: Fractures (feat. Nevve)
BPM: 160
Filesize: 6782kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hope (4,25 stars, 316 notes)
  2. Log's Normal (1,63 stars, 121 notes)
Download: Illenium - Fractures (feat. Nevve)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/747671
Venix
sb

add epilepsy warning

[hope]
  1. 00:19:693 (3) - I think spacing is too small to strong rythm like this
  2. 00:20:443 (1,2,3) - This spacing shouldn't be consistant, because rythms have other intensity.
  3. 01:39:005 (3) - I think you can remake this slider to two 1/2 circles, because rythm on end of this slider is very strong
  4. 02:00:193 (1) - add whistle to end
AntiCalamity
This is extremely well made! I found a few errors with the lyrics in the storyboard, though.
Xayler
Oh somebody actually decided to map this, and it's even you HB24. :D
Nice to see some electronic here since this kind of song with this bpm is kinda hard to map tbh (at least for higher diffs like insane). (It should be 80 bpm, shouldn't it?)

Do you accept any GD's or such? Would do any diff.
Topic Starter
Starset

AntiCalamity wrote:

This is extremely well made! I found a few errors with the lyrics in the storyboard, though.
can u tell me about the errors pls?

Xayler wrote:

Oh somebody actually decided to map this, and it's even you HB24. :D
Nice to see some electronic here since this kind of song with this bpm is kinda hard to map tbh (at least for higher diffs like insane). (It should be 80 bpm, shouldn't it?)

Do you accept any GD's or such? Would do any diff.
ill probably need a gd if the spread isnt balanced since im waiting for a hard gd
Xayler

HB24 wrote:

ill probably need a gd if the spread isnt balanced since im waiting for a hard gd
If the Hard diff is around 2,9* then it should be okay.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.