posted
I go to Russian army in 3 july(((
posted

VagaNNN wrote:

I go to Russian army in 3 july(((
RIP that's my bday XD
posted
I want to join.

Whoever gets me as opponent will advance a round for free.
posted

- Alians - wrote:

I want to join.

Whoever gets me as opponent will advance a round for free.
farm to 1k then i guess, i just did even tho farming converts is not that easy
posted

posted
will update someday
posted
Alright so, it seems that registration has gone well beyond 64 players this year (that's a first!) so we'll be taking only the top 64 players. As this tournament is able to provide a badge for the winner, only the highest level of competition will be allowed in. Signups will still be open of course, but when signups close, players will be distributed by their rank.
posted
I'ld like to participate ;)
posted

Quit user wrote:

I'ld like to participate ;)
Signup sheet is on the front post<:
posted
choo choo
posted
can i participe :3 ?
posted

Ascendance wrote:

Alright so, it seems that registration has gone well beyond 64 players this year (that's a first!) so we'll be taking only the top 64 players. As this tournament is able to provide a badge for the winner, only the highest level of competition will be allowed in. Signups will still be open of course, but when signups close, players will be distributed by their rank.
Why not host some qualifiers for the lowest ranks. They won't win anyways, and that way, the competition will really be the best. (I am defenitely not mad i won't participate)
posted
Registered
posted
I'm down to commentate if you need someone!
posted
Ill join up thanx
posted
Hi, I've been trying to register using your website, did I do something wrong? Because I tryed twice and didn't get registered at all?
show more