CTB International Tournament III [Winner: Crystal]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Ascendance

chickenbible wrote:

so why are you scheduling this during CWC
accommodations will be made for those playing in CWC. The scheduling was much worse for CWC players last year, so it's scheduled this way to avoid more conflicts. It shouldn't deter anyone from playing if they'd like to.

edit: CWC should only conflict with 2 weeks of this tournament, so the amount of people it affects is minimal anyways. Those people will of course be helped as much as possible to ensure their performance in CWC is not hindered.
Colin

Wesley wrote:

first
Xd
autofanboy
:thinking:
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Would it be easier if it was pushed forward by 1 month?
autofanboy

Ascendance wrote:

Would it be easier if it was pushed forward by 1 month?
What about starting it in July? Since CWC usually ends at late June and the tournament can start in Mid July. It is also relatively easier to schedule as most players have Summer Holiday in July.
TheFlameWind

Ascendance wrote:

TheFlameWind wrote:

Seems interesting, not sure if I'd participate though, is there any requirements to becoming a referee I'd find that interesting to do.
No requirements :D
Alright then, count me in as a ref :D
- N a g i -
Push forward about 1 month or start 1 month later may be good idea:D
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Signups are now extended an extra Month (June 19, 2017), with group stage starting on June 24. The main post will be updated with the new dates momentarily. Hopefully this should help.
TheFlameWind

Ascendance wrote:

Signups are now extended an extra Month (June 19, 2017), with group stage starting on June 24. The main post will be updated with the new dates momentarily. Hopefully this should help.
Oh nice I'd be in the US by that time
autofanboy

Ascendance wrote:

That would be very nice, because I am done with exam at that time lul
Selo
im in xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LechuCzechu88
Yayyy i want defeat you NAGI! xd
BoberOfDarkness

LechuCzechu wrote:

I guess I should join to stop you kek
Wesley

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

LechuCzechu wrote:

im gonna stop you right there sir
autofanboy

Wesley wrote:

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

im gonna stop you right there sir
no worry im de map selectr
- N a g i -

LechuCzechu wrote:

(●'◡'●)
Kimitakari
Wesley

alienflybot wrote:

no worry im de map selectr
i can pay for frikandellentent tiebreaker
Feel free to
Can i be referee?
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Hi everyone! Around half of the slots have been filled, so if you have other friends who might be interested in something like this, it would be wise to get them in before it's too late! Of course, it would still be nice to have more staff, so if you're wanting to be a commentator, streamer, or referee, feel free to contact me or post below! Thanks!
NeTRare
i'd like to apply as referee o/
Beepu
Can i join it?
Des9
I'm scared to join on this tournament
Next
Sousaki
I'd like to participate :)
Aerene
ill join \o
VagaNNN
I go to Russian army in 3 july(((
He Ang CTB

VagaNNN wrote:

I go to Russian army in 3 july(((
RIP that's my bday XD
Alians
I want to join.

Whoever gets me as opponent will advance a round for free.
Skyleia

- Alians - wrote:

I want to join.

Whoever gets me as opponent will advance a round for free.
farm to 1k then i guess, i just did even tho farming converts is not that easy
Memoriola

Topic Starter
Ascendance
will update someday
Topic Starter
Ascendance
Alright so, it seems that registration has gone well beyond 64 players this year (that's a first!) so we'll be taking only the top 64 players. As this tournament is able to provide a badge for the winner, only the highest level of competition will be allowed in. Signups will still be open of course, but when signups close, players will be distributed by their rank.
Aryssiel
I'ld like to participate ;)
Topic Starter
Ascendance

Quit user wrote:

I'ld like to participate ;)
Signup sheet is on the front post<:
autofanboy
choo choo
Boltico
can i participe :3 ?
Skyleia

Ascendance wrote:

Alright so, it seems that registration has gone well beyond 64 players this year (that's a first!) so we'll be taking only the top 64 players. As this tournament is able to provide a badge for the winner, only the highest level of competition will be allowed in. Signups will still be open of course, but when signups close, players will be distributed by their rank.
Why not host some qualifiers for the lowest ranks. They won't win anyways, and that way, the competition will really be the best. (I am defenitely not mad i won't participate)
Mamat
Registered
o x
I'm down to commentate if you need someone!
Beizer
Ill join up thanx
show more