forum

Helblinde - The Solace of Oblivion

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Frontier -
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dispel
Unrankable, but quite interesting.
headphonewearer
Of course it's unrankable LOL
Topic Starter
- Frontier -
Yes it's unrankable xd
Ancelysia
yo I have high hopes for this one. this is outstanding
headphonewearer
idk if I want to finish it tbh, thanks though! :) Kappa
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

iiOkward wrote:

yo I have high hopes for this one. this is outstanding
this can't win cuz my map sucks
sorry xd
jas
I really like this entry, and ill vote for it. I hope u winn :>

my entry sucks balls
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

CraEZy wrote:

my entry sucks balls
no this can't win 100% sure
jas

- Frontier - wrote:

CraEZy wrote:

my entry sucks balls
no this can't win 100% sure
look at all the other entries! Yours is amazing! I love the 2b elements you implemented, and I love the hitsounds that you used. The structure is amazing, and the gameplay is fun. The community will love this, and it will win the contest! Seriously, stop self doubting yourself. This is an amazing entry :D
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

CraEZy wrote:

look at all the other entries! Yours is amazing! I love the 2b elements you implemented, and I love the hitsounds that you used. The structure is amazing, and the gameplay is fun. The community will love this, and it will win the contest! Seriously, stop self doubting yourself. This is an amazing entry :D

thanks.. i'll try
Sapphire_Melon
ขอให้ชนะนะ
h3oCharles
holy cow... those hitsounds O_O
h3oCharles
Revive... I guess

In the retrospect now, if you wouldn't put that Monstrata star there, you'd probably won and snipe the hell out of ProBox's entry... no kidding, hitsounds like Fort's Highscore, difficulty of Scarlet Rose 0108, so much sliderart... but you put that Monstrata star and that just disqualified it, aaah >_<

The only thing I can say now is good luck on the next Aspire, really hope to see you there
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

h3oCharles wrote:

Revive... I guess

In the retrospect now, if you wouldn't put that Monstrata star there, you'd probably won and snipe the hell out of ProBox's entry... no kidding, hitsounds like Fort's Highscore, difficulty of Scarlet Rose 0108, so much sliderart... but you put that Monstrata star and that just disqualified it, aaah >_<

The only thing I can say now is good luck on the next Aspire, really hope to see you there
No I think what makes my entry lose is sending the .osz fie without checking it that it failed at the end
And I uploaded it so ye

The past is in the past.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.