posted
Total Posts
show more
-Latias-
Kin
Mitkoff
Topic Starter
Nao Tomori
looks like kin and mitkoff get it then. closed.
Monstrata
damn i forgot about this queue cuz you distracted me good job. not that i needed a mod anyways but
Topic Starter
Nao Tomori
don't think you could outsnipe 1 second and 0 seconds anyway =P
Weedy
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/572193 i swear its high quality
jas
Lily Bread

Nao Tomori wrote:

looks like kin and mitkoff get it then. closed.
MujouSekai
Cellina
how to read a word 'closed'
Topic Starter
Nao Tomori
maybe if i put it in bold and color

~CLOSED!!!~
Topic Starter
Nao Tomori
new round new rules.

i'll leave this open for about a day.

the 3 best short (under 10 sentences) fanfiction about two mappers in the community gets a mod / check.

happy writing!

(normal queue rules about song choice apply.)

explicit nsfw is, ofc, not allowed in accordance with forum rules ;)

ok i asked feerum about this if i get banned blame him
schoolboy
WutFace
Izzywing
shiirn sighed as he stared into moon light . "irre .. why must he be my antagonist ." little did he know irreversible was just around the corner. irre walked to shiirn . "shiirn.. you may not know , but our disagrees come from our mutual respects.'

shiirn gasped in surprise. "irre..i did not know." irre's eyes shifted from up to down. "as some like to say..my circle size is the only small thing about me "
anna apple
pkk was washing the dishes and bor was breastfeeding the children. It was a calm night, nothing stirring in the dark. pkk and bor put their children to bed and had special night time to themselves. At roughly 3 am a van pulled up to the house, quiet yet present, pishifat exits the van. bor heard a rustling inside the house and abruptly awoke to investigate the scene. Her children are missing from the their rooms, so bor rushes back to alurt pkk.

"pee kay kay the children are missing what can i doesi-" though bor was cut off by pishifat

"Hello there." He reached for his pocket and unexpectingly threw a 1/4 jump at bor.

bor dies; pkk cries.

and pishifat jumps over the moon https://osu.ppy.sh/s/574929
Foxy Grandpa
pishifat landing on the moon sees pkk, in tears. He walks over to pkkand asks "Hello there, what's the matter lo." pkk replies, "My kids lost their mother because of you... YOU PKKILLED MY WIFE YOU MONSTER." pishi glares into outer space. pishi says "It's been lonely with my kids dead, handsome and milan- were both slaughtered by the almightly loctav." pkk walks over and embraces pishi "It's ok now, with bor dead we can finally be together again." pishi says "now we can finally... collab once and for all"

to be continued
pkk
...suddenly, pkk pulls something out of his pocket and stabs pishifat straight through the koigokoro.

"b-but...why?", stammers pishi as he reaches towards his chest, suddenly filled with shock and despair as he discovers the 1/4 jump lodged deep within his body.

pkk turns around and stares into the night sky.

"you are not hanzer."
squirrelpascals
Nao Tomori lets out a hollow sigh as he watches his email inbox endlessly fill with replies from other osu! users, somewhere out there on the internet. Monstrata quietly approaches him from behind.

"Hey there Nao..."

Nao jumps and quickly looks behind him, startled. "Oh... Hello there," he almost whispers, looking down from his office chair with melancholy. "You starttled me..."

Monstrata shows a slight sense of concern. "I was going to tell you something... that I've been wanting to tell you for a while."

Nao slowly looks up. Monstrata gently gazes him in the eyes and lightly lays his hand on his chin: "I want to give up all of my maps to you." He looks to the side, with a smile. "Placing circles for an eternity really tires you out."

"R-- wait, really? Even the memes?"

"Heh.. Yes even the memes," Monstrata says with a chuckle. He places his hand on Nao's shoulder, looking deep into his eyes: "Those are the most valuables ones. Take good care of them," He smiles and closes his eyes.

"I quit w mapping."

Monstrata fades away without a trace, leaving behind an empty space by Nao's desk; all but slight traces of smoke, taking the meager shape of equilateral triangles, remain.

Nao is left in a state of shock.

i hope its short enough. If it's a winner please check: t/474901
Juiceys
Mao sat on a bench on the side of the osu! mapper convention building and sighed as he sat down, drooping his head.

Their friend,Desperate-Kun peeked his head outside a window of the building and saw their friend looking sad, seeing this he walked out of the building to see what was wrong.

Desperate walked up to Mao and tapped him on the shoulder "Mao, is something wrong?" He asked with a concerned tone.

Mao looked up at Desperate-Kun and frowned "Yeah, its just.. I've been having trouble finding a collab partner" he said with a sad tone and looked down again

Desperate was puzzled, and didn't know what to do in order to cheer their buddy up, they stood there with their hand on their chin and thought.

Then, Desperate had a brilliant idea, He started to speak to Mao in a cheery tone, "I have a great idea!" He chimed and clapped his hands together, "I can be your collab partner!" they said in an enthusiastic way

Mao's head shot up "R-really!?" He said bewildered ( why would he want to be my collab partner? ) he thought, but he was still happy.

"Of course," He paused and smiled at Mao.

He resumed his speech "Mao buddy, let's map a Marina and the Diamonds song" He declared and smiled at the mapper sitting on the bench

Mao smiled and nodded as he stood up and looked at Desperate-Kun, the two nodded at each other and walked back into the convention.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/548521
Flezlin
"okay, honestly, i don't want to start drama but... going through your map again, it really feels like taki mapped my original version, and then mitsuha mapped your version," monstrata coldly said to kroytz.

"b-but, i tried my hardest, dedicating this map just for you! i poured all my efforts and love into creating this map to mirror yours and match your tastes!" kroytz cried. "i can change my map, i'll change anything for you, as long as we can be together!"

"oh, kroytz, you silly goose, i was just teasing you. i was sure you were more than aware of how similar the maps were, and i respect your objective for mapping this how you did. of course nothing can stop us from being apart, not the community, not the BNs, not even the QATS," monstrata comforted him.

"so you're saying.. that you'll go out with me?" kroytz lifted his head.

"i'm saying more than that, much more than that. we can become give everything each other and become one, for eternity," monstrata professed.

and so, holding hands, kroytz and monstrata ascended into the night crimson sky

fughin kill me https://osu.ppy.sh/s/478938
Izzywing

Juiceys wrote:

Mao sat on a bench on the side of the osu! mapper convention building and sighed as he sat down, drooping his head.

Their friend,Desperate-Kun peeked his head outside a window of the building and saw their friend looking sad, seeing this he walked out of the building to see what was wrong.

Desperate walked up to Mao and tapped him on the shoulder "Mao, is something wrong?" He asked with a concerned tone.

Mao looked up at Desperate-Kun and frowned "Yeah, its just.. I've been having trouble finding a collab partner" he said with a sad tone and looked down again

Desperate was puzzled, and didn't know what to do in order to cheer their buddy up, they stood there with their hand on their chin and thought.

Then, Desperate had a brilliant idea, He started to speak to Mao in a cheery tone, "I have a great idea!" He chimed and clapped his hands together, "I can be your collab partner!" they said in an enthusiastic way

Mao's head shot up "R-really!?" He said bewildered ( why would he want to be my collab partner? ) he thought, but he was still happy.

He resumed his speech "Mao buddy, let's map a Marina and the Diamonds song" He declared and smiled at the mapper sitting on the bench

Mao smiled and nodded as he stood up and looked at Desperate-Kun, the two nodded at each other and walked back into the convention.
DQ this one, mao isn't even roleplaying
Juiceys

Hobbes2 wrote:

Juiceys wrote:

DQ this one, mao isn't even roleplaying
fuc
squirrelpascals
i think i set a bad standard for length xd
Flezlin

squirrelpascals wrote:

i think i set a bad standard for length xd

mine is like exactly 10 sentences so i hope that still works :thihkngig:
riffy
the title would be "a very furry morning"

kinda nsfw
sunlights finally wakes up Gero, he looks around the room and notices something is not right. there is cat fur everywhere, and this is surprisingly weird because he doesn't even have a cat.

suddenly, a loud burp is heard behind, Gero jumps out of bed and stares at a massive furry that was lying next to him all along. then it tries to stretch a little and opens its eyes, smiles and tries to sings: "buenos dias, mi geroni".

Gero is shocked, he yells "ezek, what the hell are you doing here?!" ezek answers with a strange smile slowly appearing on his face "you were drunk and wanted a bubble, sweetie. i was sober and wanted you."

and then Gero rembers it all, from his very first glass of mojito to the last pack of condoms they bought.
_Meep_
meep and kin
came together
dieded
the ended
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/518004
Nowaie
After getting few last maps loved Loctav was finally done for the day. He almost smiled as peppy promised to marry the person with the lowest rated map so they would not feel too bad of themselves on the 15th of february. Last time he had felt a sliver of happiness was over 8 months ago when he was able to stand for that title by stating that A-L-I-E-N won't be ranked. "It's 14th of february" Loctav said to himself few times thinking how his life would be totally changed tomorrow.

When Loctav arrives to his home he notices a mysterious figure in the porch, he shouts "who are you?" at the mysterious figure. "You know who i am" the figure answers with a familiar voice "I was not 123899023890954% sure about ranking it but I am atleast twice as sure about this" he continues and throws a picture of A-L-I-E-N getting loved. "I swear peppy will only count ranked mapsets and I SWEAR you won't beat me in this race mr. Triangle or whatever people like to call you Monstrata!" Loctav shouts angrly. "peppy never said anything about ranked mapsets my friend though i don't want him anyway i just don't want you to have him... i want to have you and only you" Monstrata responds calmly but irresistibly

For a second Loctav seemed like something died inside of him but that changed really quickly to tears of joy.

Fuk i don't have anything modable xD
Can i haz ticket if i win?
If not https://osu.ppy.sh/s/488230
Left
Let's make a book with this.
I'll surely buy it
...said Doyak

Sonnyc "Nominated."
iYiyo

Bakari wrote:

the title would be "a very furry morning"

kinda nsfw
sunlights finally wakes up Gero, he looks around the room and notices something is not right. there is cat fur everywhere, and this is surprisingly weird because he doesn't even have a cat.

suddenly, a loud burp is heard behind, Gero jumps out of bed and stares at a massive furry that was lying next to him all along. then it tries to stretch a little and opens its eyes, smiles and tries to sings: "buenos dias, mi geroni".

Gero is shocked, he yells "ezek, what the hell are you doing here?!" ezek answers with a strange smile slowly appearing on his face "you were drunk and wanted a bubble, sweetie. i was sober and wanted you."

and then Gero rembers it all, from his very first glass of mojito to the last pack of condoms they bought.
Best xD
SeaRasp
When I discovered that a Raspberry that grows under the Sea could give you all the knowledge of mapping there is to know, I knew I had to dedicate my life to finding it. After months and months of hard work and dedication my search had finally ended and I found it on a hidden island in which only mappers had access... What I didn't know was that many others were on the hunt for the same raspberry that would unlock their inner mapping skills. Little did I realize that a player named Monstrata had arrived before me and was holding it, waiting for the right moment to consume it. That was when I shouted:
  1. "Wait !!, please let me have it... I've sacrificed my entire life for this
  2. - Uh... Who are you to be here, why should I hand it over to you ?" , he responded
That was when I remembered Monstrata was week to flattery, so I continued:
  1. "Because you don't need it, look at all the mappers who praise you and who say you have the best knowledge and control of the editor ! This raspberry wouldn't bring you anything
  2. - Hum... I guess you're right about that I am already really good at mapping and since I'm a nice and generous person I'll help you out as you seem to struggle to map, here you go !" ,said Monstrata with no arrogance whatsoever (lol)
I grabbed it and ate it as fast as I could in case he'd change his mind. I then logged back into OSU and noticed my username had automatically changed to SEARASP and when I looked at my beatmaps, there was one ranked !
To this day I still remember these events and they will forever stay with me...

SeaRasp, 2017 with much imagination ;)

EDIT: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/564194
Gus
"You should map something, my good friend!" I said to MomoHD

MomoHD sat down at his desk, it had been 10 days since he had mapped anything.

It was silent. The clock was ticking. He was shrouded by an unmistakeable scent: the scent of sweat and unrelenting desire.

"Maybe today is the day.. the day I will map something rankable," he thought to himself...

"Ahh.. perfect a 50BPM song.. there is no way I will be able to make a ten star song out of this!"

Alas, what poor MomoHD did not realize is that he had instinctively mapped cross screen 1/32 jumps. He was three minutes into the song and was so frantically placing notes that he forgot his goal was to map something rankable.

"Maybe next year," he thought, admiring his 2800* masterpiece, "maybe next year."

momohd gave me permission to do this
haha just kidding no he didnt but something u gotta make sacrifices for the greater good i love u momom

does it count if me and a friend are the 2 community ppl

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/544047
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
delete this
Gus

MomoHD wrote:

delete this
i cannot i am sorry
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
delete map
Haruto
okay here we go

Once upon a time, there live an osu player in canada with the username Monstrata. He's a pretty well known mapper in the community. One day, a mapper named Haruto approached Monstrata to join Haruto playing a Virtual Reality MMORPG Game, called SAO. Monstrata agrees, then he called their Friends appleeaterx, Ipas, Milan- and Sytarno to make a clan (or smth like group). After it, Haruto, Monstrata and his friends assamble to play the game. They Picked up their VRs and they started playing the game.

Several minutes has gone, They are finally in the SAO game. They picked up their weapons and stuff to prepare things before having a fight or doing a quest. Haruto taken some Quest, the Quest is pretty hard which needed some hard skills because they had to travel to aincrad as well to pick some god-mode weapon. So Haruto asked Monstrata to pick that god-mode weapon and Monstrata agrees.

Monstrata travel to aincrad for a few second using his transport ability, he arrived. The good thing is the weapon is a Geometrical-Shape Sword which fits much with his Mapping ability in osu! before!!. And he was like "OMG this is kind of Sword that i really want!!" Then he took it and used it as his Main Sword. After a several minutes, something approached him and then--- To be Continue..

lol okay, im trying too hard. i dont really need a mod(actually i need lo) but i just find it fun to join this kind of game on a queue xD
Cloudchaser
wub
It was friday night when Cloudchaser was hyped mapping her next success. It was probably her best creation so far in her mapping career. She passed whole night mapping this beauty until she finished it. Cosmolade, Cloud's friend, woke up early and saw her online at discord voice chat .

"Why are you awake at this time?" said Cosmolade while yawning
"I'm dying right now but it worth all the chickens. Please mastah, see my creation" said Cloud falling asleep

After Cloud sent her the .osu file, Cosmo was really impressed of the style. She never saw something like that before...
BUT WHAT NOBODY KNEW is that Cosmolady is actually a map thief
she stole the precious thing
and ranked it in 2 weeks

Cloud cried for 2 years and counting

THE END

DISCLAIMER
NOT BASED ON REAL EVENTS :D BUT BEWARE
kappa

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/547141
ty :3
Cosmolade
@Cloudchaser, you goat :'(
you break my heart
Topic Starter
Nao Tomori
alright looks like we got some quality stuff.

closed!

edit: as always, please link your map in your post so i don't need to go looking for it lmao
_Meep_
I realised but what ever happened to the ~10 lines rule LUL
show more