thanks for the m4m
bor wrote:Hey you already checked my map for m4m
death streams isn't really my specialty, if you want help with making a really fun stream map the best person for that would be Kroytz
- 00:03:458 (1,1) - shouldn't overlap these ???
- 00:04:601 - you should make the points at which you increase the spacing on these streams line up with NC or white ticks the change is so gradual that it doesn't really matter too much, but i adjusted the stream
- 00:07:672 (12,1) - 00:11:101 (12,1) - you shouldn't use stream jumps imo, if you want some fast movement you should at least start by using some 1/4 sliders the drums get more intense here, so a jump would reflect the sudden change well
- 00:13:744 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this is insanely difficult when there really isn't such a change in the music to warrant this increase in difficulty fixed
- 00:14:315 (1,2,3,4,1) - you should make these parallel and co linear i don't really see it as necessary
- 00:15:458 (4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this becomes more of a general thing you need to address, because the rhythm in the song has gone down a bit to 1/2 but the volume of these notes has gone up, leaving the songs intensity someone the same. Because of this, it is somewhat expected that the level of difficulty stays the same (although it would transition from mashing the keyboard to wiggling your cursor across the screen) the purpose of me mentioning this is that, there are a lot of sliders on the screen and not that many circles. Long story short, the sliders are easy to play, you should throw in more circles. there isn't any room for circles in that rhythm, and to me, adding more circles where there doesn't really need to be any for the sake of difficulty feels like overmapping
- 00:40:172 (1,2,3) - this is a weird point to make, basically these sliders are played by higher skilled players just by hitting the head of the slider. As a mapper, you need to recognize these kind of mechanics and arrange them accordingly. Now the locations they are in RIGHT NOW is perfectly okay. Here is a picture of what I think they should look like in my opinion, the ones already placed look better
- 00:41:172 (5,6,7) - you should be very careful to try and make these look like they are 3/4 and not 1/2 rhythms, there are two ways you can do this, you can make these spaced a lot (which is kind of plain) or you can stack them(which is COOL!!!) lol as this is a 7+* map, players should be able to read it as 3/4 as they are more experienced
- 02:38:885 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - it would be cool if you were more precise with the rhythm here didnt change the rhythm but changed the whole stream to better reflect the rhythm
- 04:13:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not all of these exist in the music. also since this part is less intense than a lot of other parts you should relax a bit with the hard stuff xD fixed
- 04:30:769 - I'm pretty sure there is a constant 1/2 drum note so you shouldn't have these breaks like 04:30:969 - 04:31:769 - 04:32:569 - the rhythm doesn't go with the drums here
- a difficult song, though there are parts around the map that don't quite match the intensity like I said prior, and difficulty drops where there really shouldn't be any.