forum

'Click' hit sound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CorpseWithin
I've been wondering if I can get the 'click' hit sound instead of the default drum sound, because I don't really want to get an entire skin just for the hit sound, so is there a way to change the hit sound?
o x
The file is titled menuhit.wav You can use an audio file and rename it to that and it will work in your skin. You can find the other skinnable sounds here https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning_Sounds
Topic Starter
CorpseWithin
Ah, thank you
Lyawi
It also could be key-confirm.wav
CousinVinny
i have this Dva skin that i like but not the sound and i want the click sound you guys are talking about, but i don't know how to 1.Find the file for it and 2.edit it to where it doesn't change the skin, Because im completely new to osu. and i find the click sound very calming.
Matt2e2

CousinVinny wrote:

i have this Dva skin that i like but not the sound and i want the click sound you guys are talking about, but i don't know how to 1.Find the file for it and 2.edit it to where it doesn't change the skin, Because im completely new to osu. and i find the click sound very calming.

press CTRL+O to open options and search "skin". Then click on the button that says "Open current skin folder", you can then edit or replace the skin's files if you want.
AquaNoX_old_1

Winter3244 wrote:

The file is titled menuhit.wav You can use an audio file and rename it to that and it will work in your skin. You can find the other skinnable sounds here wiki/Skinning_Sounds
what do i do with the file?
THAT_otaku
Please dont bump 3year old threads.
You put the file into the folder of the skin you want the sound to be in. From osu! Settings click "open osu folder" then click skins, and find which skin folder you want to put it into.