forum

[resolved] How to transfer all replays, beatmaps, and collections.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HyperSlayer72
I am upgrading to windows 10 and want to make sure I dont loose any beatmaps, replays for all those beatmaps, and collections.

It looks like if I copy everything in my osu!/data/r/ directory ill be able to keep my replays.
Not sure if copying my entire songs folder is the best way to go about keeping beatmaps. Its 100gb's after all.
And for collections I have no clue how to keep them.
RvNovae
Just copy the whole osu! folder.
Arnold0
Just copy the whole osu! folder to somewhere safe. osu! is portable so even if you reinstall your OS you wont need to reinstall the game if you backuped it somewhere safe like an external drive.
If you realy don't want, your collections are in the collection.db file in the osu! folder.
RvNovae

Arnold0 wrote:

Just copy the whole osu! folder to somewhere safe. osu! is portable so even if you reinstall your OS you wont need to reinstall the game if you backuped it somewhere safe like an external drive.
If you realy don't want, your collections are in the collection.db file in the osu! folder.

If you don't have have that much space anywhere, you can also leave out the Songs folder and just redownload all the maps later.
Topic Starter
HyperSlayer72
alright ill just copy it over to another drive for now then. Thanks for the help.