Yoko Shimomura - Welcome to Booster Tower

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Sir Minelli wrote:

Hola,

Tu preview point esta situado justo encima del primer beat. Ponlo acá mejor 00:00:295 - así cuando le haces click al mapa dentro del juego, escuchas bien el comienzo de la canción. Haz esto en todas las dificultades.

El slider tick para Easy me parece un poco exagerado. Sería mejor tal vez dejarlo en 1.

Puede eliminar si quieres también el .osb en tu carpeta. No te sirve a no ser que el mapa tenga story board.

Suerte!
Thanks For Mod ^^
Deif
Easy:
  1. 00:28:681 (1,2) - Sé que puedes trazarlos mejor. Las curvas suaves hacen que los mapas sean más bellos =)
  2. 01:22:939 (4) - New combo.
Normal: <3

Hard:
  1. 1:28:214 (T) - No es muy importante, pero quizá quieras seguir el patrón de las otras dificultades y añadir una última timing section aquí silenciando un poco más el spin.
En general... no hay mucho que decir. Esto está para rankear ;p

Para el próximo mapa espero que estrenes un Insane jeje.
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Deif wrote:

Easy:
  1. 00:28:681 (1,2) - Sé que puedes trazarlos mejor. Las curvas suaves hacen que los mapas sean más bellos =)
  2. 01:22:939 (4) - New combo.
Normal: <3

Hard:
  1. 1:28:214 (T) - No es muy importante, pero quizá quieras seguir el patrón de las otras dificultades y añadir una última timing section aquí silenciando un poco más el spin.
En general... no hay mucho que decir. Esto está para rankear ;p

Para el próximo mapa espero que estrenes un Insane jeje.
Thanks For Mod ^^

EDIT: Fixed
Katsuri
General

Source: Super Mario RPG
Tags: Legend of the Seven Stars smrpg nintendo

I suggest you to use yellow on the combo colors and remove the red, because the red Is not calm and peaceful like the song.
[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,128
Combo2 : 192,192,192
Combo3 : 213,251,98
Combo4 : 91,173,255

Easy

That's Ok for me~

Normal

00:15:618 (5) - If you break the rhythm, I think I should add a finish on the start of the slider too..

Hard

Fine to me~

It's good, but a harder diff would be better Star
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Katsuri wrote:

General

Source: Super Mario RPG Nope,the source its correct
Tags: Legend of the Seven Stars (its not necessary) smrpg nintendo

I suggest you to use yellow on the combo colors and remove the red, because the red Is not calm and peaceful like the song. ok
[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,128
Combo2 : 192,192,192
Combo3 : 213,251,98
Combo4 : 91,173,255

Easy

That's Ok for me~

Normal

00:15:618 (5) - If you break the rhythm, I think I should add a finish on the start of the slider too.. Nope

Hard

Fine to me~

It's good, but a harder diff would be better Star
Thanks For Mod ^^
0_o
General
Not a fan of the background/combo colours. It's kinda weird to have an advertisement for a website as a background, and it's a pretty dull one at that (that goes for the combo colours too). Maybe try using a screencap from the level? You would be surprised how much a bit more colour livens up a map.

Easy
00:17:628 (2,3,5,6) - Stacks like these are really tricky for newbies since the hitburst obscures the oncoming approach circle. I would recommend unstacking them.

Normal
~

Hard
~

It's honestly not the most exciting mapset in the world, but as far as ranking requirements go you're pretty much set. Good luck!
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

0_o wrote:

General
Not a fan of the background/combo colours. It's kinda weird to have an advertisement for a website as a background, and it's a pretty dull one at that (that goes for the combo colours too). Maybe try using a screencap from the level? You would be surprised how much a bit more colour livens up a map.

Easy
00:17:628 (2,3,5,6) - Stacks like these are really tricky for newbies since the hitburst obscures the oncoming approach circle. I would recommend unstacking them.

Normal
~

Hard
~

It's honestly not the most exciting mapset in the world, but as far as ranking requirements go you're pretty much set. Good luck!
Thanks For Mod ^^
Patchouli
:)
Hyguys
add square to the tags?
no kd
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Hyguys wrote:

add square to the tags?
no kd
Fixed,but is "Squaresoft"
wmfchris
Remember to move to pending

[Hard]
Not really a hardcore ones, OD-1?
00:32:1978 (4) - put this to y:73
00:38:729 (5) - new combo here, remove NC on next (1), NC on (4)?
01:28:214 - the last timing line can be even softer, 15% may fits the volume of the song.

[Normal]
00:04:063 (6) - when you map without grid snap, you should be able to avoid such spacing problem orz (0.75x - 0.80x)
00:06:575 (5) - Use this code such that it ends at y:88
171,295,6575,2,0,B|104:192|176:80,1,220

I don't see many problems. The only thing I want to oint out that when you switched off grid snapping and make sliders, make sure the ending position of slider forms a stright line with the coming notes, especially in a horizontal or vertical pattern.
For example, normal, 00:34:709 (1,2), ending of (1) is at x:85 but beginning of (2) is at x:90. They should be the same.
00:46:707 (5,6) is also the same, (5) ends at y:108 while (6) begins at y:106.

Please fix all these stuffs by yourself~

star
RandomJibberish
General
I agree with Faceman that the background should probably be changed

Easy
Set tick 2 like the other diffs?

Just a note - for future maps I'd reccomend using slightly higher slider speed and spacing so 1/2s don't overlap with each other - it makes the map look a lot more polished. Otherwise, the map doesn't have anything really wrong with it :P
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

RandomJibberish wrote:

General
I agree with Faceman that the background should probably be changed

Easy
Set tick 2 like the other diffs?

Just a note - for future maps I'd reccomend using slightly higher slider speed and spacing so 1/2s don't overlap with each other - it makes the map look a lot more polished. Otherwise, the map doesn't have anything really wrong with it :P
Thanks For Mod

Fixed
Astom
Emmm pq esta aun en WIP lol...
Solo eso un comentario nomas, nada importante que decir.

o/
0_o
Ahh that's better :)
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

0_o wrote:

Ahh that's better :)
Thanks For Bubbled 0_o ^^
Sakura
[General]
Offset -10 ms, the current one feels too late.
Hitsounds feel too loud for the song.
I agree with Faceman and RJ, you could've used a background of the actual Booster Tower, dont mind if you dont change, but would have been better

[Easy]
Not a problem, but out of curioisity why arent you using any finishes on Easy considering you used them on your other diffs?
eldnl
I think for the easy diff shouldn't have many slider tick ... because is more hard. (?

Good luck moody <3
Sakura
Oh yeah also, your blue combo color is too dark and blends with the black part of the background

[Easy]
00:51:781 (4,1) - Anti-Jump?

No kudosu

Edit: Rebubbled~
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Sakura Hana wrote:

Oh yeah also, your blue combo color is too dark and blends with the black part of the background

[Easy]
00:51:781 (4,1) - Anti-Jump?

No kudosu

Edit: Rebubbled~
Thanks For Bubbled
James2250
-Pretty much everything I see calls this song "Welcome to Booster Tower", I would double check that quickly just to make sure you have the correct title
-The BPM sounds better to me being 119:400 than 119.428 so I would try and get a second opinion on that as well

Easy:
-Why not start using finishes until 10%+ into the song when the other difficulties start them straight away?
00:28:671 (1) - should have a finish at the start to follow the rest
00:52:786 (1) - ^
01:02:833 (4) - new combo
01:08:862 (1) - add a finish to the start?
01:16:901 (3) - new combo

Normal:
00:00:537 (1) - add a finish
01:08:862 (1) - ^

Hard:
00:06:565 (7,1) - switch new combo
00:10:584 (7,1) - ^
00:38:719 (5,1) - ^
00:40:728 (5,1) - ^
00:46:757 (5) - new combo, 00:47:762 (1) - remove new combo
01:12:881 (1) - add a finish

The mapset looks fairly well done, just go through and make sure your combos stay consistent and your hitsounds keep following the same rhythm
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

James2250 wrote:

-Pretty much everything I see calls this song "Welcome to Booster Tower", I would double check that quickly just to make sure you have the correct title
-The BPM sounds better to me being 119:400 than 119.428 so I would try and get a second opinion on that as well

Easy:
-Why not start using finishes until 10%+ into the song when the other difficulties start them straight away?
00:28:671 (1) - should have a finish at the start to follow the rest
00:52:786 (1) - ^
01:02:833 (4) - new combo
01:08:862 (1) - add a finish to the start?
01:16:901 (3) - new combo

Normal:
00:00:537 (1) - add a finish
01:08:862 (1) - ^

Hard:
00:06:565 (7,1) - switch new combo
00:10:584 (7,1) - ^
00:38:719 (5,1) - ^
00:40:728 (5,1) - ^
00:46:757 (5) - new combo, 00:47:762 (1) - remove new combo
01:12:881 (1) - add a finish

The mapset looks fairly well done, just go through and make sure your combos stay consistent and your hitsounds keep following the same rhythm
Thanks For Mod,All Fixed
al2e10
- Hard
00:06:567 (1) - Remove new combo (Useless)
00:10:587 (1) - ^
00:38:727 (1) - ^

- Normal
00:23:150 (4,6) - Remove wistle
00:30:687 (4-1st,3rd) - ^
00:51:290 (4,6) - ^
01:02:848 (5-1st,3rd) - ^
01:11:391 (4,6) - ^

- All
Put the wistle in stytem. Like W>N>W>N (W=Wstle N=None) and never (W>W>W>W>W).
Lastly, that's nice to put the distance snap.
theMikeAG
Surprise Mod!

~Easy~
00:20:637 (1,2) - Center this please.
00:22:145 (x) - Add note?
00:52:798 (1,2) - Center this?

~Normal~
No problems I can see here.

~Hard~
00:06:567 (1) - I think that something more like this would sound a bit better. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/107957
00:10:587 (1) - Add Finish here.

Great song, great map, have a star!
fartownik
Bubbled.
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

fartownik wrote:

Bubbled.
Thanks For Bubbled fartownik ^^
abalee
did't catch problems so.
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

abalee wrote:

did't catch problems so.
Thanks abalee! ^^
Charles445
Aleks pointed out the spacing error at 00:01:290 (4,5) yet it never got fixed. What gives?
It's the first thing I noticed when I looked at this map
Sakura
Also, James2250 pointed out wrong title too, yet it never got changed o.o

Yeah everywhere i look, song title is "Welcome to Booster Tower" or "Welcome to Bukki Tower" which im guessing is the japanese one, title is wrong definitively

Edit: Also is it just me or at the end of the song offset is late o.o

Also reposting this here in case anyone was wondering about the title, here's the mapper's explanation
Lybydose
Timing is fine; song title is wrong
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG

Lybydose wrote:

please,read the message from Sakura,i explain the title
eldnl

Lybydose wrote:

But booster tower is fine too.
Lybydose

MoodyRPG wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

So I guess the correct title of Jumpin' Jack Flash is actually "No More Music!? The Last Hope!!" then? I mean, that's the name of the level.
Topic Starter
MoodyRPG
So I guess the correct title of Jumpin' Jack Flash is actually "No More Music!? The Last Hope!!" then? I mean, that's the name of the level.
i follow the pattern of the game,is the same thing
Sakura

MoodyRPG wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Except that's no reason for a wrong title, there's never a good reason for a wrong title

Level can go in tags (except in the real title, it's also in the title) so there's no need at all to have a wrong title
eldnl

Sakura Hana wrote:

MoodyRPG wrote:

Except that's no reason for a wrong title, there's never a good reason for a wrong title

Level can go in tags (except in the real title, it's also in the title) so there's no need at all to have a wrong title
the song can be find as ...
Isn't necessary change the tittle.
Sakura
Not saying it's reason for unrank, since it's already been 3 days, but as i said, there's No reason for you to use a wrong title, NO REASON AT ALL
Waryas
it is completely unnecessary to unrank just for a title change
Lybydose
You're right, it's completely unnecessary to spend 2 minutes uploading a name fix and then reranking it. What was I thinking?
show more