grats!
Haruto
FINALLY!

Congrats Sotarks!!1!11!!! so proud with this map w
Rizia
hello
gratz
Nardoxyribonucleic
Disqualified as per creator's request to fix the snap of the reverse of 00:17:044 (1) - in Insane difficulty.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Thx, updated !
Nardoxyribonucleic
Rechecked and the slider is now snapped on the vocal.

Rebubbled~
Yuii-
Shouldn't it had been re-qualified? Since it's only a snapping mistake it seems something that could have been addressed fairly easy
IamKwaN
I always do not encourage maps having snapping issues fixed being requalified directly as it very much affects gameplay. Especially in this case, it is not a matter of 1 or 2 ms. To play safe, letting someone else to check again and make sure it is not some sort of tricky timing or whatever would be appreciated.

hi https://osu.ppy.sh/s/143812
iLuminaye
Very gud. would rank
Edit: timing feels off, no matter what offset you play on. maybe consider mapping on off notes and not beats from the song? How some maps just have notes there to fill and it works great, also yes there are snapping problems and a few jumping problems, but all around it's a great map!
Topic Starter
Sotarks

Karian wrote:

Very gud. would rank
Edit: timing feels off, no matter what offset you play on. maybe consider mapping on off notes and not beats from the song? How some maps just have notes there to fill and it works great, also yes there are snapping problems and a few jumping problems, but all around it's a great map!
Timing is not off :thinking: ?

IamKwaN wrote:

I always do not encourage maps having snapping issues fixed being requalified directly as it very much affects gameplay. Especially in this case, it is not a matter of 1 or 2 ms. To play safe, letting someone else to check again and make sure it is not some sort of tricky timing or whatever would be appreciated.

hi https://osu.ppy.sh/s/143812
I guess Pentori or Scavenger can qualify then? Or should I ask someone else ?
IamKwaN
anyone
Topic Starter
Sotarks
okay then, let's just make it done :D
for those who will ever question yourself about 00:17:044 - this, about the piano being off, then np i just timed vocals since they are not snapped on same note. And vocals are stronger than piano here imo.
Sc4v4ng3r
Double-checked over those timing stuff, fixed unsnapped objects in Normal, so everything looks cool.

Re-qualified~
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Thanks a lot! <3

Sc4v4ng3r wrote:

fixed unsnapped objects in Normal
those was not mentionned by AImod but by Modding Assistant like 1ms unsnap or smth, even with the fix MA still notice it that software is drunk af.
Feerum
Hello.

This beatmap got qualified before the 24h passed.
Please wait from now on 16 more minutes before qualify it again.

Yes, we take it that serious. No exceptions will be made, not even for maps when it was few sec.

Reverted to Bubble
Aurele
celerih

Gabe wrote:

Mr Gabe-chan why are your posts always so great :3
Nao Tomori

Feerum wrote:

Yes, we take it that serious. No exceptions will be made, not even for maps when it was few sec.
p/5886603 9 seconds pls unrank
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Lol really, it was written 24hours on bubble LOL
Doyak

Sotarks wrote:

Lol really, it was written 24hours on bubble LOL
It's rounded so anything between 23:30 and 24:30 will be written as 24 hours
Sc4v4ng3r
Well, okay then. That was my mistake; should be looking at the exact time not the approximate. Oh well.
Here we go again.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
nice thx!! :D
Log Off Now

nice job

01:26:855 (4) - easy diff
zhuxiaoyan
easy diff 01:26:855 (4) - this is not snapped correctly
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Wtfff how no one did see that dhnshdvdk and now it's rank
Monstrata
LOL. Unsnapped, and basically burai.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
I want to die.
I Must Decrease
well better call loctav / pepper
Metaku
bns pls do your job properly
Stjpa
Loctav can't unrank things and the chance of peppy doing this is really low :v
Kibbleru
01:26:855 (4) - rip lol
UndeadCapulet

Stjpa wrote:

hm? did things change since streaming heart
Stjpa

UndeadCapulet wrote:

Stjpa wrote:

hm? did things change since streaming heart
Might have. When that one bad Dragonforce map got ranked (forgot the name, the winter one I mean) because QATs didn't see the report someone said that the only person who can unrank maps is peppy.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Yeah but this slider affect easy gameplay...
Krfawy
Why is the AR in normal only 5 and not 6.0-6.5? BTW it plays like an Advanced. 02:01:354 (3,4,5) - Also this is really cluttered and hard to read. Too hard if you ask me. :V

So everyone knows the slider in easy is scary as heck but... Why is the lowest difficulty's SV so bloody fast and why is the difficulty so dense, wth? O___O That should have been renamed to Normal, at this point it cannot be called noob-friendly and even though the AR is low it is too low for such fast sliders and the general composition, literally it is a pain to read note chains like those and the similar ones: 00:56:338 (1,2,3) - For noobs these notes would be more readable with AR like 4.2-5.0, now it is going to kill most of us, the unskilled players. ;___;

Also the change from SV 0.50x to 1.00x isn't really intuitive, the rise is too sudden. The change from 0.70x-0.80x would create a better transition, now it is just too sharp and doesn't feel natural to play, it's not nice to play. >:C

Also, yes, it is very easy to make an easy Easy difficulty for this song. In this case the rhythm and the BPM are utterly favourable to create one! :3 And maybe it is not the case but I have a feeling that you haven't asked any person with trash level skills to play the difficulty to say if it is easy enough to be called the easiest diff in the set. Because of that, I would like to ask you to do so if you happen to have any more maps in pending that are going to get ranked. Usually asking around 5-10 players with rank 100K or lower is a good solution.

Nevertheless, I must confess I like the general quality of the difficulties. They are very neat and nicely designed. o3o/
Xinely

Stjpa wrote:

same problem with my map before but at least it got unrank by peppy p/4912626
Topic Starter
Sotarks

peppy managed to fix the slider without reseting scores and unrank the map...
but now the slider looks like a 2010 penis slider thx pipii

at least it's well snapped now xD
SuSliK
lmao that slider looks as old as the world