via modding queueThanks a lot for mod
- 00:47:794 - 00:48:137 - 00:53:280 - 00:53:623 - For better flow, It needs to put a note there, in my opinion. Current pattern feels like there is no something which should be. I follow only the piano here. You're right, it feels a bit empty. I'll see if I can add some notes
- 01:20:023 (108,109,110,111,112,113) - It seems slightly different with the style as you mapped in this part. Being followed the melody, It would be better to use the pattern based on o_oo_oo, in my opinion. I don't like how it sounds . I think the current pattern follow better with the pitch
- 01:30:994 (23,24,25,26,27,28) - Similar as above. ^
- 01:39:051 (103) - 02:00:994 (46) - I think, It should be changed to d because of some reasons:
Yeah, changed with finisher to emphasizes the kick
- Actually, lower sound than next note.
- Considering the previous stream, not enough to emphasize, I think.
- On the similar sound such as 02:22:937 and 02:22:937, mapped to don.
- 02:09:051 (113,114,115,116,117) - It would be better starting to k for consistency. Yeah, I thought a other pattern and changed this
- 02:41:280 (4,5,6) - 02:42:651 (14,15,16) - k d k for consistency? Consistency with what thing? This is the same than 00:40:594 (208,209,210,218,219,220) -
- 03:28:766 (61) - 03:50:709 (46) - Same as 01:39:051. Yeah, changed
- 04:30:994 (4,5,6) - 04:32:366 (14,15,16) - Same as 02:41:280. ^