forum

[Archived] I have some occasional freeze

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
voltroom
Problem Details:

So I am currently using a huion h420 tablet.
And I was using a relatively small active area until 3 days ago, when one of my friends told me to use the whole area to increase some accuracy.
I followed his advice and it worked out pretty well.
However, the problem is that I am having those occasional freeze in the gameplay which i did not have before changing active area to the full area.
Because of that I have a significant effect on my play and I cannot have those FCs because of the freeze.
This is very frustrating. I've done everything they say on the internet and it's still there.
Is this the problem of my active area? my computer settings? my computer graphic card? WHAT COULD IT BE!
Please help me... thank you!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170203.3cuttingedge
RvNovae
Do these freezes happen on beta and stable as well?
ProtoBlu
same thing happens to me, i need help
JSE
You've tried the usual disable background video, set FPS Limiter to unlimited, closed out any background apps like skype, etc? Odds are the active area has nothing to do with it, but have you tried changing it back just for kicks? Have you recently updated your graphics drivers? Perhaps describe some of the things you've tried so we can better guess rather than just saying "tried everything they say on the internet"?