forum

Did You Know: #1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fat pear
Did you know that people who post in Off-Topic are 100% more likely to be antisocial fatass weebs?
levesterz
Idk about that but one thing i know is whenever i open my laptop with my friend around me. They tend to dissapear after hearing the start up sound and my bg
B1rd
So they are twice as likely? I'm okay with those odds.
Razzy
Did You Know #2: There was a cutout by Henri Matisse that was accidentally displayed upside-down in the MoMA for 47 days until someone pointed out the error. This was a work from after Matisse became wheelchair-bound and couldn't paint normally.
B1rd
Give me some coloured paper and some safety scissors and I will make some amazing artwork like that as well.
johnmedina999

B1rd wrote:

Give me some coloured paper and some safety scissors and I will make some amazing artwork like that as well.
Yeah but you're not famous.
Blitzfrog

johnmedina999 wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Yeah but you're not famous.
I am Picasso
abraker

B1rd wrote:

Epipheralis

abraker wrote:

B1rd wrote:

ColdTooth
Did you know #3 that for every American there are 6 McDonalds?

Of course you didn't, because it's a lie like life
Mahogany
did you know for every coldtooth there is a mahogany for marry?
ColdTooth
Requesting silence on Mahogany for sexually harassing me.
Mahogany
It's only sexual IF YOU WANT IT TO BE
so since i didnt mention it before you clearly want to sex me

dont deny it
winber1
why do i even browse this forum
Ephemeral
unfunny
ʌnˈfʌni

adjective: unfunny; comparative adjective: Trash Boat; superlative adjective: microism
(of something intended to be funny) not amusing.
"a hideously unfunny spoof film"
Stefan
fits greatly
Razzy
Actual Did You Know #3: The only world leader who pledged to take in Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany at a 1938 conference discussing the matter was... brutal Dominican dictator Rafael Trujillo.