forum

What type of tablet should I get?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mrsandwitch
So, I was wondering, what type of tablet should I use for playing Osu? I'm thinking a Wacom because I'm also starting to draw.
Royce551
Any tablet works just fine, but if your planning to draw with it also, Wacom is a really good brand for tablets for that purpose.
sluglord

Mrsandwitch wrote:

So, I was wondering, what type of tablet should I use for playing Osu? I'm thinking a Wacom because I'm also starting to draw.

wacom's definitely a good brand, but some of their tablets can be pretty overpriced. if you're strapped for cash, huion's a good option, too. i personally use a huion h610 pro since i'm an artist too and it has a pretty big active area.
Hai Tai
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
I Give Up
Any tablet that has absolute positioning will be good. Avoid mousepad tablets.
E m i
one with 200hz report rate, big enough to accomodate your desired area. anything else is just bullshit like if you care about having to recharge the pen or not, so research a bit
Enzy
The most popular would be Wacom Intuos CTL/CTH 480. The osu! tablet is more than sufficient in terms of playing just osu!, also considerably cheaper than most tablets.

My suggestion: If you are on a small budget, go for the osu! tablet; if you don't care about the price, go for the 480.

( https://store.ppy.sh/store/product/166 )
E m i
that tablet looks good with the 200hz report rate and the surface of the tablet having some uhh

friction to it, look at it. i hate resting my hand on the CTL-470 which is smooth like the surface of a frying pan, when my hand gets sweaty it moves on its own