Poll 38: Do you watch any osu! streamers?

posted
Total Posts

Do you watch any osu! streamers?

Yes, I watch them regularly.
27.07%
Yes, I watch them occasionally.
56.24%
I would watch, but nobody streams the gamemode I like.
5.52%
No, I do not.
11.17%
Total votes: 761
show more
Eiuh
DeconStream aka Catgirl(Taiko), Staiain(mania/stepmania) and the occasional EtienneXC(mania/stepmania)
I try to catch big tournaments no matter the gamemode(rip ctb tho)
Also, if I'm reeeally bored I might watch some popular osu!standard streamer. Happens very rarely but deserves a mention :P
downpour
I watch Xiao Xiao, GHAngeloid, Smoothie World, and ocassionally Toybickler

I also spectate DigiDrake more than I watch twitch combined.
There
jhlee0133 - Quit streaming
jakads - for me wrong timezone streams when im at work
attang - i dont know what happened to his twitch channel dissapeard :(

Sad :(
Bundikun
HappyStick mainly
RyokoYamazaki
I would, but it's hard to find osu!mania streamers, everyone is always playing standard.
Lanturn
I feel like the only streams I watch these days, and it really isn't that often, are mapping streams and occasionally some tournament play.

I mostly watch speedruns in my spare time.
DUPLICATION
I watch Happystick's streams often and occasionally watch Azer's.
I do feel like virality of gamemodes in the osu! streaming community is somewhat lacking (this doesn't affect me personally as I'm only interested in osu!standard). Also, I feel like the timezone coverage of streams could be better.
J_8579
This is an example of how not to bbcode ^
Ramiress
install package nerve npm searching to driver pc will haven question steamers insider development community compiler voice connecting application osu!talk worker .
-1-1-1-
Only WubWoofWolf
Faunsce
I watch a few small streamers but mostly stream myself, program, and focus on school. I will pop in on some high level players before playing sometimes to get me hyped for my solo farming on off stream days like Azer, Vaxei, Angelsim, and Cookiezi