forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
I honestly think one more flip would do us good here...
That's just me though. I dont want to lynch either. just because i am extremely not confident with my reads at all.
beeboy123
aand you keep going on bout how tired you are of this game and how you've lost all motivation. You also threatened to intentionally make town lose, how can I overlook that?
But I didn't even do that o3o.
I haven't addressed a lot of your arguments because frankly the reasons I have scumread you are due to critical flaws in your gameplay and that's not something you can just talk your way out of like you did with Sakura. Your conversation with Sakura was just all about meta from other games and has little substance from this game. I would address things you said if I thought it would be productive, but it seems to me just arguing about interpretation that has little use except clogging up the thread and making it more confusing for everyone else to read.
I mean you make points I explain how they are wrong and you never bother to reconsider your read knowing that which isn't really town.
Like I am not saying after I say something you say is completely false you should TR me but the fact you aren't even bothering is really iffy.

I'm pretty sure Hika townread you in this thread recently...
Hika wanted to vote me and Frosty IIRC
beeboy123
Sakura-sama why don't you think b1rd is scum D:
beeboy123
Oops almost deleted that post...
Also I don't want to no lynch atm scum have too much info to work with.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura-sama why don't you think b1rd is scum D:

Sakura wrote:

As per my pairings post, i had abraker as 100% scum while B1rd as 50% scum, that may change given these new possibilities.
beeboy123
What about his posts themselves how do you feel about those? Not just partner spec
Sakura
I feel like he's stuck on a tunnel and that's all i feel.
Hika
bboy, I wanted to vote you but I changed my mind and deemed you and Sakura town.
Fuck me if I'm wrong but I want a frosty lynch maybe.
Topic Starter
Zexion
To prod or not to prod everyone... that is the question.

Votecount 3.6
beeboy123 [1] - B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
abraker [1] - Sakura
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
B1rd [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [3] - Hika,Frostings , beeboy123
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
abraker, Frostings and B1rd have been prodded.
Day 3 ends on March 4th, 01:30 AM UTC.
B1rd
I'm just burnt out from arguing with people... in this thread and others.
Frostings
ah coming on later today
Topic Starter
Zexion
This is a friendly reminder that deadline is in about 8 hours.
abraker
Hello, this is a response to a prod.

Anyway, I can't make out anything until at least one mafia is lynched. Frostings seems the safest choice imo, and I am ready to pit the rope around my neck if he is not mafia just so that this headache can end.
B1rd
A mislynch means game over for town.
Hika
Ya but two of u scummy fucks aren't deserving of your win anyways so :u
abraker

Hika wrote:

Ya but two of u scummy fucks aren't deserving of your win anyways so :u
Who are you calling a scummy fuck, scummy fuck?
Hika
Town me is.
abraker

Hika wrote:

Town me is.
Everyone is guilty untill proven innocent
Hika
ok let's watch you flip then
abraker

Hika wrote:

ok let's watch you flip then
Oh don't be so modest. You can go first.
beeboy123
Abraker propose a scum team 4 me pls.
Hika
Frosty abraker
abraker
Frosty + Sakura
Frosty + BBoy
Frosty + Hika
Frosty + B1rd

From most likely to most unlikely imo
beeboy123
Vote: Abraker
abraker

beeboy123 wrote:

Vote: Abraker
You got one shot at this as B1rd said, how sure are you?
abraker
Also a reminder that it will be a very stupid move for scum to vote other scum into a guaranteed lynch at this stage. If a townie is lynched, it's gameover, if not, it's making things harder for scum. Therefore, if I am scum then the other scum must be very stupid to vote for me. Also therefore, there ends up being 2 candidates to choose from as potential scum if I come down to 3 votes and I am scum. If I am townie, then at least one scum will vote for me, if not both, be it the last one or already voting.
abraker
Same can go for anyone else, actually. But will scum attempt to risk voting scum to a guaranteed lynch now that I have said that?
Hika
Vote: abraker

bboy town
Hika
I sheep my townread
B1rd
hmmm...

vote: abraker
abraker
Now I know for a fact that at least one townie is voting for me. I also know for a fact that at least one mafia is voting for me. Proof: Why would they not vote for a townie and win?

Out Sakura, Hika, and Beeboy, at least one is townie and one is mafia.
Now if I am mafia, then either Bird is mafia or Frostings is mafia.
abraker
gameover mafia wins
abraker
You guys didn't even stop to consider that you can narrow down who is mafia by looking at who votes and does not vote at a critical point.
This game's townies were stupid beyond imagination, myself included.

B1rd and Hika did not even listen to my logic and just voted with no further explanation, what are you guys trying to say with that? Following your "gut" feelings?
abraker
oh yea... now a realize what idiot I am. It wasn't a 4 vote round, it was 2 vote. Mafia could just bandwagon the last 2.

I'll go die now.
B1rd
You will :D
Sakura
So you were town?
abraker

Sakura wrote:

So you were town?
yes
Sakura
I'll blame jess... forever.
Sakura
But if bee was scum guess there's someone i wont be seeing forever.
Sakura
I feel cheated out of a lynch due to Jess :(
show more