forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
with two scum at play that makes it really easy for them to divert scumreads to someone else and thus town loses
And one last thing; that seems exactly what has happened here, it seem a bit strange that - besides Sakura for a short time - any support for lynching you seems to have completely died after rEdo died. As I've repeated before it doesn't make sense that none of the scum is going for you if you are a townie. Seems like it would have been easy to bandwagon you at the start of D3 that they all could have jumped on.
beeboy123

B1rd wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Tunneling me for literally the entire game and being incredibly stubborn about your reads is still a scum tell. Yes it comes from town sometimes but a vast majority of the time it comes from scum.
Also, going into this a bit more, I have no idea when being stubborn is a scumread because it feels like you just made that up. Of course you have to follow your scumreads because with two scum at play that makes it really easy for them to divert scumreads to someone else and this town loses. It's not "being stubborn", it's that you have done nothing to convince me you're not scum and the game has gone on you've just been even more scummy than before with all your AtE, calling anyone who is against you scum, etc.

You haven't tried to reavaluate your read on me once this game.
Even when I was 1v1ing Sakura she was trying to figure out if I was town (even before I killed motivation to play died for a bit) you are pushing me to get a lynch not to game solve is what I am saying.

Also you keep saying I am trying to AtE when I self voted and literally never brought it up again. You also fail to address like half the arguments I make about your points on me.
beeboy123

B1rd wrote:

with two scum at play that makes it really easy for them to divert scumreads to someone else and thus town loses
And one last thing; that seems exactly what has happened here, it seem a bit strange that - besides Sakura for a short time - any support for lynching you seems to have completely died after rEdo died. As I've repeated before it doesn't make sense that none of the scum is going for you if you are a townie. Seems like it would have been easy to bandwagon you at the start of D3 that they all could have jumped on.
You are going for me and Hika is going for me and you are also scum?
What reason do you have to town read Hika?
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

You haven't tried to reavaluate your read on me once this game.
Even when I was 1v1ing Sakura she was trying to figure out if I was town (even before I killed motivation to play died for a bit) you are pushing me to get a lynch not to game solve is what I am saying.

Also you keep saying I am trying to AtE when I self voted and literally never brought it up again. You also fail to address like half the arguments I make about your points on me.
aand you keep going on bout how tired you are of this game and how you've lost all motivation. You also threatened to intentionally make town lose, how can I overlook that?

I haven't addressed a lot of your arguments because frankly the reasons I have scumread you are due to critical flaws in your gameplay and that's not something you can just talk your way out of like you did with Sakura. Your conversation with Sakura was just all about meta from other games and has little substance from this game. I would address things you said if I thought it would be productive, but it seems to me just arguing about interpretation that has little use except clogging up the thread and making it more confusing for everyone else to read.

Maybe I haven't been critical enough of other people, and it is hard sometimes to keep track of everyone and everything they do in this thread. I guess I'll wait for Sakura to come up with whatever things she's looking into.

[quote=beeboy123"] You are going for me and Hika is going for me and you are also scum?
What reason do you have to town read Hika?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Hika townread you in this thread recently...

The whole day 2 fiasco made me think she was town, and she hasn't done a whole lot to make me think she's scum, or given me any reason to prioritise her over my stronger scumreads.
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

You are going for me and Hika is going for me and you are also scum?
What reason do you have to town read Hika?

The whole day 2 fiasco made me think she was town, and she hasn't done a whole lot to make me think she's scum, or given me any reason to prioritise her over my stronger scumreads.
Sakura

B1rd wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I guess I'll wait for Sakura to come up with whatever things she's looking into.
I would've liked to take care of that today but with the lack of ability to do double ISOs and knowing i need to re-read the entire thing has made me lazy :(
Sakura
And honestly with the way you're going against bee, I figure it'd be kinda useless, you seem to have closed up to the possibility of being wrong.
abraker

Sakura wrote:

but with the lack of ability to do double ISOs and knowing i need to re-read the entire thing has made me lazy :(
Finally somebody I can share my feelings with. I kinda went "nope" to any more analyzing until the weekend after I posted that failure, which btw took me about 2 hours to compile. Not sure if I will not be lazy then too, but oh well.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 3.5
beeboy123 [1] - B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
abraker [1] - Sakura
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
B1rd [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [3] - Hika,Frostings , beeboy123
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Frostings is V/LA is over.
Day 3 ends on March 4th, 01:30 AM UTC.
Sakura
I just realized i screwed up the quote, it should be B1rd's quote, not bee's.
Hika

B1rd wrote:

Can we consider our current situation for a moment? If beeboy wasn't scum then it doesn't make any sense that everyone else is either apathetic or against a beeboy lynch. It would only makes sense that if he weren't scum the actual scum would be trying to push a bandwagon to win.

It's easy to play capt. hindsight, but I did want to lynch bee yesterday when he was a hair's breadth away; I'm not apathetic but rather I'm annoyed that he somehow managed to convince other people with his weak AtE arguments that contain about as little substance as all the rest of his play.
I don't think this applies here because half of us are confused on who to vote off since Jess. I knew Jess would flip town but that's like... the usual lol.
I can literally throw out like a few guesses on who I could assume are scum but it's not easy because it's not like anyone of you guys are using a powerful argument to sway the rest of us to vote a certain person. I mean, you can say you all are but at the end of the day, you don't have a valid reason to vote someone at the moment unless you can pin point certain interactions with each other.

That's the only way town can win right now. You have to see who has the most interactions together. It looks suspicious when you've only mentioned something to each other D1 but haven't tried any of the other two days.

That's how I'm planning to look for scum so sorry dead townies bc I don't know how the hell im going to win lol
Hika

Sakura wrote:

And honestly with the way you're going against bee, I figure it'd be kinda useless, you seem to have closed up to the possibility of being wrong.
I know I quoted Sakura here but @bird, don't u think frosty has been babbling this entire time too? ;p

Mind you I haven't read the last two pages. I'll be getting to that really soon.
Frostings
I'm freeeeeeeeeee
Frostings
Hm, I'm actually having a hard time reading this game (though my reads are usually wrong anyway :))
I only trust Hika because my townread on her is something I think is more objective

I have an idea, but it would involve everybody sharing their reads and then No Lynching
Frostings
even if we lynch scum today, it'll still be Mylo tomorrow so regardless we need to lynch both scums consecutively
the only difference in No Lynching today is that we need 100% of town to agree on the correct lynch tomorrow vs 2 scum alive
Hika
I honestly think one more flip would do us good here...
That's just me though. I dont want to lynch either. just because i am extremely not confident with my reads at all.
beeboy123
aand you keep going on bout how tired you are of this game and how you've lost all motivation. You also threatened to intentionally make town lose, how can I overlook that?
But I didn't even do that o3o.
I haven't addressed a lot of your arguments because frankly the reasons I have scumread you are due to critical flaws in your gameplay and that's not something you can just talk your way out of like you did with Sakura. Your conversation with Sakura was just all about meta from other games and has little substance from this game. I would address things you said if I thought it would be productive, but it seems to me just arguing about interpretation that has little use except clogging up the thread and making it more confusing for everyone else to read.
I mean you make points I explain how they are wrong and you never bother to reconsider your read knowing that which isn't really town.
Like I am not saying after I say something you say is completely false you should TR me but the fact you aren't even bothering is really iffy.

Hika wanted to vote me and Frosty IIRC
beeboy123
Sakura-sama why don't you think b1rd is scum D:
beeboy123
Oops almost deleted that post...
Also I don't want to no lynch atm scum have too much info to work with.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura-sama why don't you think b1rd is scum D:

Sakura wrote:

As per my pairings post, i had abraker as 100% scum while B1rd as 50% scum, that may change given these new possibilities.
beeboy123
What about his posts themselves how do you feel about those? Not just partner spec
Sakura
I feel like he's stuck on a tunnel and that's all i feel.
Hika
bboy, I wanted to vote you but I changed my mind and deemed you and Sakura town.
Fuck me if I'm wrong but I want a frosty lynch maybe.
Topic Starter
Zexion
To prod or not to prod everyone... that is the question.

Votecount 3.6
beeboy123 [1] - B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
abraker [1] - Sakura
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
B1rd [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [3] - Hika,Frostings , beeboy123
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
abraker, Frostings and B1rd have been prodded.
Day 3 ends on March 4th, 01:30 AM UTC.
B1rd
I'm just burnt out from arguing with people... in this thread and others.
Frostings
ah coming on later today
Topic Starter
Zexion
This is a friendly reminder that deadline is in about 8 hours.
abraker
Hello, this is a response to a prod.

Anyway, I can't make out anything until at least one mafia is lynched. Frostings seems the safest choice imo, and I am ready to pit the rope around my neck if he is not mafia just so that this headache can end.
B1rd
A mislynch means game over for town.
Hika
Ya but two of u scummy fucks aren't deserving of your win anyways so :u
abraker

Hika wrote:

Ya but two of u scummy fucks aren't deserving of your win anyways so :u
Who are you calling a scummy fuck, scummy fuck?
Hika
Town me is.
abraker

Hika wrote:

Town me is.
Everyone is guilty untill proven innocent
Hika
ok let's watch you flip then
abraker

Hika wrote:

ok let's watch you flip then
Oh don't be so modest. You can go first.
beeboy123
Abraker propose a scum team 4 me pls.
Hika
Frosty abraker
abraker
Frosty + Sakura
Frosty + BBoy
Frosty + Hika
Frosty + B1rd

From most likely to most unlikely imo
beeboy123
Vote: Abraker
abraker

beeboy123 wrote:

Vote: Abraker
You got one shot at this as B1rd said, how sure are you?
show more