posted
Total Posts
show more
beeboy123

-[Jess]- wrote:

@Dawn Any thing you want to say about?
or I will hammer after I wake up
Sakura
oh i see that seems to have happened right before the post where she said she didnt want to hammer, i missed that entirely i guess.
beeboy123

B1rd wrote:

From what I can tell from a quick browse,

-both of them have pretty much been townreading each other the whole game
-Frostings pushed the Jess vote pretty heavily rather than the beeboy vote
-he also went from townreading me on day 1 to scumreading me after I started to go after beeboy. As far as I know he hasn't really explained any good reason for his scumreading/voting me, it just seems like he's attacking me to defend beeboy, which as I've read on the mafiascum wiki, is pretty indicative of scum

From what you've said I'm slightly less convinced that Frosty is scum and there's a chance that it's abraker, but regardless I'm pretty certain that at least beeboy is scum.
1) I did that the last time I played with Frosting in newbie 14 I just find him pretty easy to read due to the differences I have seen in his scum and town game and the tone of his posts.
2) Is this relevant when he is town reading me?
3) You have been going after me pretty much the entire game? So you can make this argument about literally anyone that ever attacks you.
beeboy123
I kinda want to sheep Sakura because I don't care much about what happens in this game anymore and I doubt there is an available replacement on this site.
But yeah I just want to point out b1rd has pretty much been tunneling me the entire game.
beeboy123
Sakura do you think b1rd is scum?
Frostings
hello, I found a little bit of time :oops:

Hika wrote:

I'm still waiting to see what frosty says bc I really want to vote him if not bee.
wow Hika after everything I've done for you :( Is the only reason because of your gut feel due to me 180ing my read on you?

I don't really like B1rd's vote against beeboy, it feels quite opportunistic

abraker's posts are reaching Setsuen levels
Frostings
let me read abraker's post in more detail :o
Frostings
I actually don't understand, did he just paste his entire ISO or are there his own comments within the quotes?
Frostings
My reads stay mostly the same
I don't think scum Hika would tunnel me this hard :)
I'm picking up bits of AtE from Sakura. Sakura as scum is something I've considered, and still considering, but any leads against her isn't as strong as my other scumreads
If I recall beeboy usually gives up when he's town :)

I'm still suspicious of abraker but it frustrates me that I can't meta read him :)
and by PoE the other one is probably B1rd then, who I'll point my finger at again after beeboy vote
Frostings
Unvote
Frostings

Sakura wrote:

In an entirely objective data oriented only way.
both bee and frosty were townread at the end of D1.
Beeboy + Frosty (cannot be scum together) | It doesnt make sense for this scumteam compositon to shoot whoever's townreading them.
Possibilities:
Beeboy+B1rd (Doesnt make sense both were off wagon on D1).
Beeboy+Hika (Does any of their interactions make them scum together?)
Beeboy+abraker (Does any of their interactions make them scum together?)
abraker+Hika (Does any of their interactions make them scum together?)
Abraker+B1rd (Does any of their interactions make them scum together?)
Abraker+Frosty (This would be a long con busing if it was true, so probably not)
Hika+Frosty (Interactions on D2 dont make sense if they are scum together)

Leaving us with the possibilities of:

Beeboy/Hika, Beeboy/Abraker, Abraker/Hika, Abraker/B1rd.

The only way any scumteam that includes Frosty makes sense is with me, but im town, so i know this is not possible, Frosty suddenly rises in town scale.
I already talked about Beeboy.
Vote: Abraker
Didn't you miss some combinations?
Frostings
Hika + B1rd, me and B1rd
Sakura

Frostings wrote:

Hika + B1rd, me and B1rd
Huh, you're right.
My mind's slipping a lot lately, surprised no one else noticed it. Thanks, i'll see if either of those make sense tomorrow (irl)
beeboy123

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura-sama D:
abraker

Frostings wrote:

abraker's posts are reaching Setsuen levels
Setsuen?
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura-sama D:
As per my pairings post, i had abraker as 100% scum while B1rd as 50% scum, that may change given these new possibilities.
B1rd
So when did I suddenly go from being town to being scum? Just because I'm being attacked by two people because I think they're scum?

Frostings wrote:

I don't really like B1rd's vote against beeboy, it feels quite opportunistic
How? I thought beeboy was scum before anyone else even. Considering the effort I've been going to to push this lynch when apparently no one else wants to it's the opposite of opportunism.
beeboy123
So when did I suddenly go from being town to being scum? Just because I'm being attacked by two people because I think they're scum?
I mean there is more to it then that.
There is an issue with you tunneling someone for literally the entire game and never really pressuring anyone else or reconsidering your read.

How? I thought beeboy was scum before anyone else even. Considering the effort I've been going to to push this lynch when apparently no one else wants to it's the opposite of opportunism.
You have really only started hard pushing me right now.
And also that is something you admitted in your last post "Frosting only started pushing me when I started to push beeboy". And Hika declared she wanted it in her last set of posts.
beeboy123
Sakura-sama am I the only one who sees how horrible these last few b1rd posts are?
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

I mean there is more to it then that.
There is an issue with you tunneling someone for literally the entire game and never really pressuring anyone else or reconsidering your read.

You have really only started hard pushing me right now.
And also that is something you admitted in your last post "Frosting only started pushing me when I started to push beeboy". And Hika declared she wanted it in her last set of posts.
Do you realise how much you're contradicting yourself? Apparently I'm tunneling you the entire game but then suddenly I'm being opportunistic and pushing you hard right now. Of course I'm pushing you today, I was on the fence yesterday between you and Jess but now she's dead that leaves only you. I've already considered my reads and no new information has come up to make me change my mind. So I'm scum just because I'm actually pursuing my scumreads instead of flip-flopping like everyone else?

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura-sama am I the only one who sees how horrible these last few b1rd posts are?
Funny that all of a sudden you're sucking up to Sakura when a moment ago you were going on about how much she was scum.
beeboy123
Do you realise how much you're contradicting yourself? Apparently I'm tunneling you the entire game but then suddenly I'm being opportunistic and pushing you hard right now. Of course I'm pushing you today, I was on the fence yesterday between you and Jess but now she's dead that leaves only you. I've already considered my reads and no new information has come up to make me change my mind. So I'm scum just because I'm actually pursuing my scumreads instead of flip-flopping like everyone else?
I never said you where being opportunistic, Frosty did. I wasn't aware me and him where the same person.

Tunneling me for literally the entire game and being incredibly stubborn about your reads is still a scum tell. Yes it comes from town sometimes but a vast majority of the time it comes from scum.

Funny that all of a sudden you're sucking up to Sakura when a moment ago you were going on about how much she was scum.
If you don't understand why I think Sakura is town or why I'd feel inclined to work with her right now then you aren't reading the game I don't even know what to say about this.
B1rd
Tunneling for the 'entire game' as in half of day to to half of day 3. Do you think if you keep repeating the same thing it'll make it true?

beeboy123 wrote:

If you don't understand why I think Sakura is town or why I'd feel inclined to work with her right now then you aren't reading the game I don't even know what to say about this.
Oh right sorry, I wasn't keeping up with your constantly changing reads that suit your own convenience.
B1rd
*day two
Sakura
Well the good news is that im around now.
The bad news is that i dont remember any interactions among the new pairs and so i need to re-read the entire game RIP :(
Hika
Rereading the thread today btw. I got some time now and I guess I'm feeling a little better and up to it.

Apologies!
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

Tunneling me for literally the entire game and being incredibly stubborn about your reads is still a scum tell. Yes it comes from town sometimes but a vast majority of the time it comes from scum.
Also, going into this a bit more, I have no idea when being stubborn is a scumread because it feels like you just made that up. Of course you have to follow your scumreads because with two scum at play that makes it really easy for them to divert scumreads to someone else and this town loses. It's not "being stubborn", it's that you have done nothing to convince me you're not scum and the game has gone on you've just been even more scummy than before with all your AtE, calling anyone who is against you scum, etc.
B1rd
with two scum at play that makes it really easy for them to divert scumreads to someone else and thus town loses
And one last thing; that seems exactly what has happened here, it seem a bit strange that - besides Sakura for a short time - any support for lynching you seems to have completely died after rEdo died. As I've repeated before it doesn't make sense that none of the scum is going for you if you are a townie. Seems like it would have been easy to bandwagon you at the start of D3 that they all could have jumped on.
beeboy123

B1rd wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Also, going into this a bit more, I have no idea when being stubborn is a scumread because it feels like you just made that up. Of course you have to follow your scumreads because with two scum at play that makes it really easy for them to divert scumreads to someone else and this town loses. It's not "being stubborn", it's that you have done nothing to convince me you're not scum and the game has gone on you've just been even more scummy than before with all your AtE, calling anyone who is against you scum, etc.

You haven't tried to reavaluate your read on me once this game.
Even when I was 1v1ing Sakura she was trying to figure out if I was town (even before I killed motivation to play died for a bit) you are pushing me to get a lynch not to game solve is what I am saying.

Also you keep saying I am trying to AtE when I self voted and literally never brought it up again. You also fail to address like half the arguments I make about your points on me.
beeboy123

B1rd wrote:

with two scum at play that makes it really easy for them to divert scumreads to someone else and thus town loses
And one last thing; that seems exactly what has happened here, it seem a bit strange that - besides Sakura for a short time - any support for lynching you seems to have completely died after rEdo died. As I've repeated before it doesn't make sense that none of the scum is going for you if you are a townie. Seems like it would have been easy to bandwagon you at the start of D3 that they all could have jumped on.
You are going for me and Hika is going for me and you are also scum?
What reason do you have to town read Hika?
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

You haven't tried to reavaluate your read on me once this game.
Even when I was 1v1ing Sakura she was trying to figure out if I was town (even before I killed motivation to play died for a bit) you are pushing me to get a lynch not to game solve is what I am saying.

Also you keep saying I am trying to AtE when I self voted and literally never brought it up again. You also fail to address like half the arguments I make about your points on me.
aand you keep going on bout how tired you are of this game and how you've lost all motivation. You also threatened to intentionally make town lose, how can I overlook that?

I haven't addressed a lot of your arguments because frankly the reasons I have scumread you are due to critical flaws in your gameplay and that's not something you can just talk your way out of like you did with Sakura. Your conversation with Sakura was just all about meta from other games and has little substance from this game. I would address things you said if I thought it would be productive, but it seems to me just arguing about interpretation that has little use except clogging up the thread and making it more confusing for everyone else to read.

Maybe I haven't been critical enough of other people, and it is hard sometimes to keep track of everyone and everything they do in this thread. I guess I'll wait for Sakura to come up with whatever things she's looking into.

[quote=beeboy123"] You are going for me and Hika is going for me and you are also scum?
What reason do you have to town read Hika?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Hika townread you in this thread recently...

The whole day 2 fiasco made me think she was town, and she hasn't done a whole lot to make me think she's scum, or given me any reason to prioritise her over my stronger scumreads.
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

You are going for me and Hika is going for me and you are also scum?
What reason do you have to town read Hika?
I'm pretty sure Hika townread you in this thread recently...

The whole day 2 fiasco made me think she was town, and she hasn't done a whole lot to make me think she's scum, or given me any reason to prioritise her over my stronger scumreads.
Sakura

B1rd wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I guess I'll wait for Sakura to come up with whatever things she's looking into.
I would've liked to take care of that today but with the lack of ability to do double ISOs and knowing i need to re-read the entire thing has made me lazy :(
Sakura
And honestly with the way you're going against bee, I figure it'd be kinda useless, you seem to have closed up to the possibility of being wrong.
abraker

Sakura wrote:

but with the lack of ability to do double ISOs and knowing i need to re-read the entire thing has made me lazy :(
Finally somebody I can share my feelings with. I kinda went "nope" to any more analyzing until the weekend after I posted that failure, which btw took me about 2 hours to compile. Not sure if I will not be lazy then too, but oh well.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 3.5
beeboy123 [1] - B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
abraker [1] - Sakura
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
B1rd [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [3] - Hika,Frostings , beeboy123
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Frostings is V/LA is over.
Day 3 ends on March 4th, 01:30 AM UTC.
Sakura
I just realized i screwed up the quote, it should be B1rd's quote, not bee's.
Hika

B1rd wrote:

Can we consider our current situation for a moment? If beeboy wasn't scum then it doesn't make any sense that everyone else is either apathetic or against a beeboy lynch. It would only makes sense that if he weren't scum the actual scum would be trying to push a bandwagon to win.

It's easy to play capt. hindsight, but I did want to lynch bee yesterday when he was a hair's breadth away; I'm not apathetic but rather I'm annoyed that he somehow managed to convince other people with his weak AtE arguments that contain about as little substance as all the rest of his play.
I don't think this applies here because half of us are confused on who to vote off since Jess. I knew Jess would flip town but that's like... the usual lol.
I can literally throw out like a few guesses on who I could assume are scum but it's not easy because it's not like anyone of you guys are using a powerful argument to sway the rest of us to vote a certain person. I mean, you can say you all are but at the end of the day, you don't have a valid reason to vote someone at the moment unless you can pin point certain interactions with each other.

That's the only way town can win right now. You have to see who has the most interactions together. It looks suspicious when you've only mentioned something to each other D1 but haven't tried any of the other two days.

That's how I'm planning to look for scum so sorry dead townies bc I don't know how the hell im going to win lol
Hika

Sakura wrote:

And honestly with the way you're going against bee, I figure it'd be kinda useless, you seem to have closed up to the possibility of being wrong.
I know I quoted Sakura here but @bird, don't u think frosty has been babbling this entire time too? ;p

Mind you I haven't read the last two pages. I'll be getting to that really soon.
Frostings
I'm freeeeeeeeeee
Frostings
Hm, I'm actually having a hard time reading this game (though my reads are usually wrong anyway :))
I only trust Hika because my townread on her is something I think is more objective

I have an idea, but it would involve everybody sharing their reads and then No Lynching
show more