forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
rEdo
Since Frosty's vote on Jess already, abraker has no objections and both Sakura and B1rd declared their intent to hammer, I think we can end the day.

It's 2 AM and I'm taking a bus to my parents' house and it's time for me to take some sleep at once. Once I wake up, I want to see the flip.

Hammer's on the table.
rEdo
Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm dead, so good luck town.
B1rd
hold up for a sec
Topic Starter
Zexion
I would really like to add some flavor to this game

Votecount 2.9
-[Jess]- [4] - beeboy123, Frostings, rEdo, Hika (L-1)
beeboy123 [2] - Sakura, B1rd,
Frostings [1] - abraker
Hika [0] -
rEdo [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [1] - -[Jess]-
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Day 2 ends on Feb 24th, 22:00 UTC.

B1rd

rEdo wrote:

The reason I started the beeboy wagon was because I thought this can't be this simple and that we need to make out the most of today as possible, but in the end it seems like we need that flip.
Before you said that Jess was 90% gonna flip town, did you change your mind or was it just to pressure beeboy? Because I was willing to trust your read and go off the assumption that Jess was town, at least until we get the first scum. Because while there is a chance that Jess is scum, it's also a good possibility that she's just an easy scapegoat to divert votes from scum and get them one day closer to their win condition.
abraker
A part of me hopes Jess will come up Dues ex Machina post, but most of me knows she won't post before the hammer.
rEdo

B1rd wrote:

rEdo wrote:

The reason I started the beeboy wagon was because I thought this can't be this simple and that we need to make out the most of today as possible, but in the end it seems like we need that flip.
Before you said that Jess was 90% gonna flip town, did you change your mind or was it just to pressure beeboy? Because I was willing to trust your read and go off the assumption that Jess was town, at least until we get the first scum. Because while there is a chance that Jess is scum, it's also a good possibility that she's just an easy scapegoat to divert votes from scum and get them one day closer to their win condition.
The 90% chance was a bluff, but I do believe there is a chance that she flips town, mainly basing on her AtE self-vote. I'm not sure she's smart enough to pull that out as scum. And I'm hella afraid she actually is a scapegoat, but if that's the case, I'm 99% certain beeboy is scum in that case. I think taking the risk and lynching beeboy today is not a good move for town, and lynching Jess is a much safer one since she might flip scum.
rEdo
If Jess flips town then Frostings should also be a guy to observe.
rEdo
I'm literally pissing off people on my bus because I mash f5 LMAO
B1rd
Yeah I definitely agree with that, and I've pretty much been suspicious of beeboy and forstings for most of the game. Do you have any other insights or comments about any of your posts before the hammer?
Sakura
You should probably post your reads and final thoughts depending on Jess flip, i'll give you time to do that.
abraker
Insights: Jess must have given up judging by her not voting in addition to the self vote
Comments: none
rEdo
Unvote

Just in case.
B1rd
Sorry lol, I was in the middle of a post and then I got a call from the Australian wine company wanting to sell me wines :lol:
Hika
I don't have anything to say.
bboy and frosty is what I'll be most concerned about.
Frostings
unless we have a confscum there's no way we're not lynching Jess today
Having Jess alive during Xylo is the worst spot to be in
We need her to flip while we still have a guaranteed free lynch available
abraker
I'm on 2%
cya in half hour
rEdo
Votecount from D1 lynch:

Zexion wrote:

Votecount 1.4 (D1 Final)
Dawnsday [5] - abrake, Frostings, rEdo, Hika, -[Jess]- (LYNCH)
Hika [1] - beeboy123
B1rd [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
-[Jess]- [0] -
Frostings [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -
rEdo [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [3] - Dawnsday, Sakura, B1rd
With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Now, let's consider two cases for D3.
  1. If Jess flips town: I don't like to repeat myself, but like I said, beeboy is 99% scum if that's the case. I will also point a FoS from the grave on Frostings. I mean, look at the D1 votecount. I'm not exactly sure about Hika, but my gut tells me she's town. As for beeboy's partner, um, I see abraker as his most possible partner.
  2. If Jess flips scum: If I were still in the game I would cry over my existence because of not being able to read the game properly, but hey, that's Jess we're dealing with. I'm not really sure who could be her partner, but considering her reads from D1, abraker and/or Frostings would make me worry. However, that would make beeboy pretty much town because he wouldn't push his scumpartner just in order to save himself (unless WIFOM). I believe that ike literally everything that happens after that flip is going to heavily rely on what you guys are gonna do in the following day.
In either cases I have no idea how to read abraker, he generally leans scum, but there's no way Frostings and abraker can be scum at the same time.

Any last questions? I will hammer if anyone votes earlier.
Sakura
Unvote
Vote: Jess
Sakura
Feel free to hammer whenever you're ready
rEdo
So be it.
Vote: -[Jess]-
rEdo
===[]
Topic Starter
Zexion
you guys were lucky I didn't disconnect (I was expecting this anyways)

Votecount 2.10 (Day 2 Final)
-[Jess]- [5] - beeboy123, Frostings, rEdo, Hika, Sakura (LYNCH)
beeboy123 [1] - B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
Hika [0] -
rEdo [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [1] - -[Jess]-
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved. Scene coming soon.
rEdo
I would kill you if you hadn't.
rEdo
I mean I want to know the flip and take some sleep already x.x
rEdo
ZEXION PLS
Topic Starter
Zexion
*waiting intensifies*
rEdo
FUCK OFF LOL
Topic Starter
Zexion
@rEdo: Not to mention you would have had to wait like another full day until I got access to a PC.

"After a great battle that's really hard for me to write at 11 PM having to get up at 5AM next day to go to work (and rEdo would probably kill me IRL if I don't post this soon), Jess had to answer for her crimes.

Crimes she didn't commit. She seemed completely innocent."

-[Jess]-, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. It ends 48 hours after this post, that is Feb 26th, 01:30 UTC.
(48 hours long nights will be kept since it's a newbie game)
All actions are due to my inbox until that date.
Topic Starter
Zexion
"rEdo was kinda suicidal from yesterday, wasn't he?

Yeah that guy was like "I'm gonna be killed!", who could ever die or let alone be killed in a town so peaceful like this?

If I recall correctly that guy was always paranoid, I think he purchased a bulletproof vest before coming here.

Hey, wait a second.... what's that on the plaza....?

Oh...."

rEdo, 1-shot Bulletproof Townie, was killed Night 2.

It is now Day 2. It ends 6 days after this post, that is March 4th, 01:30 AM UTC.

Votecount 3.0 (Day 3 Start)
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
Frostings [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [6] - Hika, Sakura, abraker , Frostings , B1rd, beeboy123
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
rEdo
Bah.
Sakura
Vote: beeboy
Sakura
Oh wait this is MyLo
Vote: No Lynch
Sakura
Actually nvm it doesnt make a difference
Unvote

Well there's currently a couple of things in my mind.
I'm already very convinced bee's one of them, i'm not sure on the 2nd, but if bee's town then i can consider this game lost, not sure if there's a point to voting NL if bee's gonna be lynched either way even if it's today or tomorrow.
Regardless now it's very true rEdo was shot N1 and it's about time i go and re-read D1 to figure out why.
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

Regardless now it's very true rEdo was shot N1 and it's about time i go and re-read D1 to figure out why.
To expand on this, i was actually hoping scum would have no killed N1 for one reason or another, but since rEdo died, there's no doubt anymore he was the N1 shot.
beeboy123
I am actually starting to think Sakura is scum tbh I'll post more later don't put me at L-2 during mylo pls.
beeboy123
All arguments on me she hasn't conceded is that we think differently usually and we had the same reads this game and I don't think she would use that garbage of a read on me.
Don't get me wrong we do think differently in almost if not all the games we play together it just doesn't make me scum and she knows that.

vote: Sakura
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

Unvote

I'm already very convinced bee's one of them, i'm not sure on the 2nd, but if bee's town then i can consider this game lost
X is town game = lost
X is scum game = deserve to lose

Very much bs scum tend to say in lylo.
beeboy123
I am also very much convinced that Sakura is a player that reads into wagon speed and things like that. (In street fighter mafia she town read Ranger for having a fast wagon that was a counter wagon to scum) and she basically neglected it all together like it is shit play to think that is really weird her opinion on how to play mafia as a whole would change like that.

I let it all slide because I felt like the rest of her play was very much to her town game and I was kinda apathetic in terms of pushing her after the last game we played together but she is scum.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Unvote

I'm already very convinced bee's one of them, i'm not sure on the 2nd, but if bee's town then i can consider this game lost
X is town game = lost
X is scum game = deserve to lose

Very much bs scum tend to say in lylo.
This is so not true, lol.
show more