abraker

Hika wrote:

nah if I was scum I wouldn't have voted

keep it in mind
Pending proof from previous mafia games
Sakura

Frostings wrote:

-Snip-
I put abraker as town because literally no scum cares enough about looking town to create a bunch of random flowcharts in their own time
Eh i dunno, i've seen scum do a lot of work to look town, Prolly not a newbie, but I'll reserve my judgement for when i see what conclusions he gets from the data.
Hika
You can wait until I bother getting on a computer. @ab
Sakura
Granted i've never seen scum focus so much effort towards looking town on osu! #SiteMeta ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But so far all abraker has is IIoA until he does something with it
Hika
Also frostings I'm disappointed you're seriously using trivial reasons for someone being town.
B1rd
He always makes flowcharts. Don't let your guard down against abraker, he's pretty deadly in that he has the same sort of robot-like methodology whether he's town or scum.

But abraker, I would like it if you could redo your posts, I'm not sure what implications you're making, I'm not sure what you mean when you said 'I threw out two posts', nad you're chart is sort of complicated to read.
Hika
Oh wait I forgot. Why the shit would me and Dawn both be suspicious.
It's not like I'm pushing his wagon hard. I'm still waiting input on everyone else.

Besides, I'm not the hammer vote so I'm not seeing why I'm suspicious.
Sakura

Hika wrote:

Oh wait I forgot. Why the shit would me and Dawn both be suspicious.
It's not like I'm pushing his wagon hard. I'm still waiting input on everyone else.

Besides, I'm not the hammer vote so I'm not seeing why I'm suspicious.
Isn't that exactly why.
Although probably for different reasons than frosty.
Speaking of reads and pushes, do you have any other scumreads?
Sakura
Ok nvm i misread something.
Regardless i dont see it impossible for this to be a bus, but slightly unlikely.
And that's even if Dawn flips scum.

Dunno why you not being the hammer vote would excempt you from being scum if Dawn flips town, nor why you not pushing it hard would also excempt you when literally almost everyone and their mother is scumreading him.
Hika
it's just weird how frostings always, by default, reads me as scum.
And I'm not being funny, it's just weird.
Hika
Also, I'm going to bed, compiling my reads 2morro around 8pm EST
Hika
Oh I'm sorry I meant adding to that in terms of quick hammer but it doesn't apply here so I'm not sure why I even said that last part

But my post about frostings mean smth.
abraker
Going to bed. Will be around 7pm EST

Need -[Jesse]-'s response

So far by the looks of it, -[Jesse]- might be mafia trying to be silent and out of trouble by voting Dawnsday. It may be a good way avert eyes on you especially if everybody is convinced that person you are voting for is mafia.

Frostings is a compulsive doo-hikey. Sporadically votes based on latest developments. Aka doesnt have an opinion. Playing mind tricks on him might suffice. Can't read him

B1rd is as objective as me. Can't read

Honestly I voted for Dawnsday just because of his evil like avatar. Needless, to say he dug himself into a hole and will need better justification to get out. At least he should explain why someone else is mafia dammit. Also waiting for his response of my showing evidence of his lies. I think he is the safest vote.

Sakura needs to be pushed to vote for somebody. Can't read.

rEdo, Beeboy123, and Hika you guys have been more active, so I will need to figure you guys out tommorow.

I would consider to unvote Dawnsday just to see who else may try to jump on him, but not declaring that beforehand may be a rather unwise decision on my part. And now that I do declare, that action would be pointless.
-[Jess]-
clear up my mind now

abraker wrote:

-[Jess]-, why is Beeboy123 a townie?
I never said that He is town.Why this lead you think?
He acts in the RVS stage cause this end quickly by claiming mason.
so I read him to null-scum.

Why townread but no sucmread
this not a game to find who is town

abraker wrote:

Need -[Jesse]-'s response
So far by the looks of it, -[Jesse]- might be mafia trying to be silent and out of trouble by voting Dawnsday. It may be a good way avert eyes on you especially if everybody is convinced that person you are voting for is mafia.
Call me Jess.I live in GMT+8 and have lot of RL work
I never want to hammer Dawn since I don't hammer it after I awake since I feel uneasy about voting him
I just want to look at his defend of those scummy posts.
but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@everyone Why none of you guy think Dawn maybe is town?
-[Jess]-
Read:
town(almost):abraker,Frosty

nulltown:b1rd,redo

null:Sakura,Hika
Dawns
Alright I slept 14 hours and now I'm having a bath. I will catch up sufficiently when I'm back, I did have a sneak peek and L-Number simply means that Lynch minus number abraker, I know this because I've had a quick dig around mafiascum forums to see what potential other roles are in this game. Me knowing terminology isn't that far fetched.

Anyway moving Jess to nulltown based off of these posts.
Hika
OH OKAY JESS MAKES ONE POST AND SHES NULL TOWN

AH OKAY
beeboy123
Dawnsday there is literally 0 town incentive in not explaining why you think Hika is scum. (unless I you did it already and I missed it)
Hika
I've got work. I'll be back.
-[Jess]-
Now I know why draw is scum
-[Jess]-
vote:draw
-[Jess]-
vote:Dawnsday
Dawns
Alright I'm back and yea I see the flaw here. However hear me out just a sec, Jess has been afk for quite some time, It'd be easier for her to come back, jump the wagon (As I WAS back down to L-2) and claim "yeah i see reasoning here" and just hop back to AFK again. I'm not claiming nulltown because of her read on me, being open to suggestion is quite easily just counter to beeboy's claim of "No opposition d1 lynch lul". I'm claiming her nulltown because of motive.

Yeah do what you will. I'm just going to claim Townie Investigative. There is 2 possible townie investigatives. Anyway if by some miracle I survive tonight I doubt maf will hit me, I'm basically doing their work for them rofl. If we have a townie protective buddy I'd say hit beeboy. He's being the voice of reason here.

Anyway yea cool
Dawns
However if I DO live to tonight (lmfao not happening) if there's a maf roleblocker their smart play would be to hit me as I've claimed TI, I can confirm in the morning if I did get roleblocked.

My survivalism was down to me being TI and having a hunch. Now that my hunch is beyond obvious, yehaj. This one's down to town.
Hika
God dammit Jess, that was L-1
beeboy123
Welp
Dawns
Oh was that L-1? I was pretty sure B1rd unvoted.
Dawns
OOp nvm looks like thats was L-1, anyway I've had a great deal of emotional stress over the past few days and haven't really been able to focus on this game at all. Good luck to Town.

*waves flag*.

Anyway, told ya I was going to option with the most favorable town outcomes, also is it THAT hard to wait till I'm out of my bath to explain my reasoning.
B1rd
Yep, I think you're done for. But what do you mean by Townie Investigator? It's not a role I know of and it doesn't seem to be on the list...
B1rd
I never had you voted in the first place.
Dawns
Townie Investigator covers all the roles capable of investigating players at night and gaining info (This term comes from Salem which is again, as I have stated. What i have been playing recently.)

I'm going to flip Townie Tracker, I was going to be on Hika or rEdo n1.

Townie Protective is obviously doctor.
Hika
@MOD: Can you do an accurate vote count to make sure dawn didn't get rekt
Dawns
Too late, am rekt.
Hika
Alright, if I don't vote you, you'll investigate me?
I prefer you not to because I'm VANILLA TOWNIE.
Hika
And if Bird didn't vote you then you're still not lynched.
Otherwise, jess is getting fucked your D2
Hika
Fucked up***
Dawns
B1rd didn't vote me, take him as town. imo. All his posts have given me Townie agenda vibes
Dawns
Also Frostings never answered why he thought I wasn't new so there's that to work with too. Praying there's a second TI. Who would also be the stronger of both TI roles
Hika
Oh, bird has always been town to me. I don't see how he couldn't be
B1rd
There's hasn't been any unvotes that I can see since the last vote count where Dawnsday was at L-1, so he's is pretty much confirmed lynched at this point.

Dawnsday wrote:

B1rd didn't vote me, take him as town. imo. All his posts have given me Townie agenda vibes
To be fair, I said I would have voted you but I didn't because it was L-1. Since it seems you're town, sorry for the mislynch, even if it was partly your fault. Well, now you know at least not to make the same mistakes in the future.

Hika wrote:

Oh, bird has always been town to me. I don't see how he couldn't be
lol, I'm not gonna complain about a townread, but I'm not sure how you can feel so strongly, I don't think you can just rule anyone out so early in the game.
show more