1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
  5. Mafia
show more
posted
My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted
I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
posted
Well he is reaction testing.
posted

beeboy123 wrote:

Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
how did i slip
i said oh fuck lol

im not gonna type /confirm bc im a fucking special snowflake

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird
posted
also it's too ez for you to be townreading more than one person this early @Sakura.
aint no one gonna react to that if they've played with ya :p
posted

Hika wrote:

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird

Hika wrote:

yes mommy
i'm waiting for a slip
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
posted
tbh I think bird is town though.
posted
@Sakura, ISSA JOKE DID U GET THE JOKE
posted
Dunno, ppl tend to say i give out townreads too easily when i give someone a townread on page 1.
posted
oh btw, I forgot to say, I DO think that bird is town but I dont agree with his vote on bboy
posted
If it wasn't obvious over all my 1000000000^E=mc2 games im pretty bad at picking up jokes in mafia games.
posted
I'm prolly as bas as picking up jokes as bee is at reading posts

Sakura wrote:

My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beeboy123 wrote:

posted
Oh I'm sorry, I'll stop making jokes for town's sake
posted
But yes, speaking in a serious sense, if I see something, I will be glad to say something. After all, the only thing I can do is input my vote \:D/
posted
At least i dont impulsively vote everything that appears slightly scummy nowadays.
posted
Y'all need help
posted
Vote: Dawnsday
B1rd is town
posted
interesting vote choice
posted
Alcohol is too strong. The mod apologizes for the lack of votecounts but he was drunk last night.

Votecount 1.1
Hika [2] - Dawnsday, beeboy123
Dawnsday [2] - abrake, Frostings
B1rd [1] - rEdo
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
-[Jess]- [0] -
Frostings [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -
rEdo [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [4] - Hika, Sakura, -[Jess]-, B1rd
With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Please tell me if you see any mistakes.
Deadline for Day 1 is Sunday, February 19th, 10:30 UTC.
Everyone has confirmed, hooray!
ISOS will be up soon™.
posted

Dawnsday wrote:

interesting vote choice
Give me more commentary :D
show more