Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura wrote:

@beeboy: I'll come back to your question later.
I'd like a follow up on your reads pls.
Frosting in particular I don't really understand.
Nah Frosty's really easy, he's being the same town frosty i've always known pushing stubborngly a scumread to oblivion, iirc scum Frosty lacks ability to do things and lurks a lot.
Sakura
My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
beeboy123
I don't feel like frostings is actually pushing someone or reaction testing.
Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
beeboy123
Well he is reaction testing.
Hika

beeboy123 wrote:

Unless he really does think Hika scum slipped in the pregame in which case I need to rethink my read.
how did i slip
i said oh fuck lol

im not gonna type /confirm bc im a fucking special snowflake

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird
Hika
also it's too ez for you to be townreading more than one person this early @Sakura.
aint no one gonna react to that if they've played with ya :p
Sakura

Hika wrote:

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird

Hika wrote:

yes mommy
i'm waiting for a slip
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hika
tbh I think bird is town though.
Hika
@Sakura, ISSA JOKE DID U GET THE JOKE
Sakura
Dunno, ppl tend to say i give out townreads too easily when i give someone a townread on page 1.
Hika
oh btw, I forgot to say, I DO think that bird is town but I dont agree with his vote on bboy
Sakura
If it wasn't obvious over all my 1000000000^E=mc2 games im pretty bad at picking up jokes in mafia games.
Sakura
I'm prolly as bas as picking up jokes as bee is at reading posts

Sakura wrote:

My 3 straight up townreads in general were pretty much rxn testing but most people ignored it, and i already solidified a townread on you due to something else so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

beeboy123 wrote:

Hika
Oh I'm sorry, I'll stop making jokes for town's sake
Hika
But yes, speaking in a serious sense, if I see something, I will be glad to say something. After all, the only thing I can do is input my vote \:D/
Sakura
At least i dont impulsively vote everything that appears slightly scummy nowadays.
Frostings
Y'all need help
Frostings
Vote: Dawnsday
B1rd is town
Dawnsday
interesting vote choice
show more