forum

tablet to play osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kazumaa
[Before this post i was clearing with mouse 4 and 5 stars beatmaps]

Hey, i recently bought a tablet, i started to play with it today and after 1 hour of playing I managed to clear [hard] difficulties.
When i started replaying with mouse, i actually played worse than with tablet so did you have the same experience? I’m worried i might’ve lost all of my "skill" with mouse.
Should I just keep playing with tablet? how long did it take for you to reach your old skill ceiling?
Alea
Well, first of all is just to get used to it, 'cause you didn't play that good on mouse without get some time to learn how to do it. So it's the same with the tablet .. keep practicing and you could do it better than when you use your mouse.
Sandy Hoey
You played worse when you went back to your mouse because they are different playstyles. You wont necessarily lose your skill if you go back every ince in a while to play with mouse. However, you dont have to go back to playing with mouse unless you want to be able to play with both. If you want to reach the same level with tablet as you were at with your mouse, just keep playing. You have to get used to it
Jukkii
it took me 2 hours to get good with tablet, but my friend took 2 weeks, it just depends on you. it can take a long time
Topic Starter
kazumaa
ok thanks
Runiel
in 2 weeks youll be 4x better than with mouse