forum

Backpack/Bag thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Use this thread to discuss backpacks, bags, gym bags, etc.

I recently picked up a generic Jansport backpack, like this one:

I like these because they are sturdy and relyable, albiet a bit bland.
Currently saving up for a durable Titan laptop bag:

I've heard stories of how useful and durable these are. Having one of these, I would never need another backpack again.

What are your thoughts on backpacks.
Rurree
I have 4 backpacks in rotation at the moment.

This is what I bring on trips outside most of the time:

Just a simple Herschel bag. It has a classic look to it and it fits my aesthetic, it's kinda beat now though, but it still looks good.

My backup casual backpack. It's been with me for 4 years already and it's still holding up. Very nice bag. I personally feel like every student in the world owns a Jansport bag.

This North Face bag is the bag I bring to school and to week-long travels and outside the city or country. It's my main bag, due to the fact that it's big and basically contains all the pockets I'd ever need in a bag, and can store pretty much anything I want in it. There's a compartment for my 15.6in laptop, for my umbrella and water jug, toiletries, clothes, books, tablets, chargers... basically everything.

A backup North Face bag. I rarely use it now, it's pretty much like my main North Face bag without the space for my laptop and at a much smaller size. It's quite ideal for shorter trips.

This is what I bring usually to practices that are not school days (because I'd just stuff my boots and extra shirts in my bigger bag) since it's big enough for one t-shirt, a water bottle, and my boots (which is strange because my boots are from Nike, not adidas.. like the string bag)

I like backpacks, especially The North Face ones since they're so efficient.
Starrodkirby86
F

ColdTooth

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

F

i died for several minutes
roshan117

johnmedina999 wrote:

Use this thread to discuss backpacks, bags, gym bags, etc.

I recently picked up a generic Jansport backpack, like this one:

I like these because they are sturdy and relyable, albiet a bit bland.
Currently saving up for a durable Titan laptop bag:

I've heard stories of how useful and durable these are. Having one of these, I would never need another backpack again.

What are your thoughts on backpacks.
i happen to have that exact titan backpack, and its great for school. stores my laptop and its basically a bottomless pit
clover
levesterz
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

roshan117 wrote:

i happen to have that exact titan backpack, and its great for school. stores my laptop and its basically a bottomless pit
Exactly what I'm looking for.

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

http://www.target.com/p/minecraft-12-creeper-kids-backpack-green/-/A-51121213?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Luggage+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Luggage&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9006607&gclid=Cj0KEQiAzsvEBRDEluzk96e4rqABEiQAezEOoM6pQVO5g6aRWkQwNPhb6_5avaZi87hcvgJKuHS9seEaAh1F8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
fuck posting imgaes
Fuck yeah, this is the one I want

levesterz wrote:

That doesn't look too bad, actually
Blitzfrog