changed the mp3 and extended the spinner as well
pishifat

KuranteMelodii wrote:

@pishi can i take the mp3 for my set, then? :D
ya
-Sh1n1-

Xinely wrote:

changed the mp3 and extended the spinner as well
nice mp3 name >.< notes are exactly the same so take my rebubble.

Monstrata
Do not qualify mapsets that use the same song or a different version of the same song as an already Qualified mapset, unless no game modes of both sets overlap. For example an osu!taiko and osu! mapset of the same song can exist in Qualified, while a taiko and osu!/taiko hybrid set cannot. This ensures variety among Ranked beatmaps within their respective game modes.

Under new BN rule, this map can be qualified even if there is a standard set. Just in case anyone forgot. The changes made after the dq are very minor after all xD.
Topic Starter
Xinely

Monstrata wrote:

Do not qualify mapsets that use the same song or a different version of the same song as an already Qualified mapset, unless no game modes of both sets overlap. For example an osu!taiko and osu! mapset of the same song can exist in Qualified, while a taiko and osu!/taiko hybrid set cannot. This ensures variety among Ranked beatmaps within their respective game modes.

Under new BN rule, this map can be qualified even if there is a standard set. Just in case anyone forgot. The changes made after the dq are very minor after all xD.
omg lol, krt asked me to delay my qualification before the bn split. ok then i can ask nardo again
_Meep_
krt

im fukin jelly gib me that 1 moar slot
lit120
it's ranked already for his'

go go go
Nardoxyribonucleic
Rechecked the map again. There are no pattern changes throughout the set except the increase in length of last spinner upon the replacement of mp3.

@-Sh1n1-: Please do not nominate Taiko maps from now on until you are entitled to do so by getting a pass in a Taiko BN Test.

Requalified~
Topic Starter
Xinely
arigatou!
Ascendance

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

@-Sh1n1-: Please do not nominate Taiko maps from now on until you are entitled to do so by getting a pass in a Taiko BN Test.
justice has been served
Modem
Congrats~ />w</
Xinnoh

Nardoxyribonucleic wrote:

Could you tell your taiko BNs not to nominate ctb until they pass the ctb test thanks
Skylish
That's a common sense for specific BN checking his specific mode fgs. It is COMMON SENSE.

AND, the shame of Okaerinasai, please.....
Ascendance

Skylish wrote:

That's a common sense for specific BN checking his specific mode fgs. It is COMMON SENSE.

AND, the shame of Okaerinasai, please.....
8) didnt get dq'd cuz there was nothing wrong
Surono
gratz and for madnuts post with missunderstanding feels demmmmmm.
Raiden
Well, he did not break any BN rule after all.

BNG rules wrote:

Do not nominate a beatmap if you cannot reasonably judge it. Being able to reasonably play a beatmap is a core part of being able to judge a beatmap’s quality. If you are multiple tiers below the playing level of the map we may call your ability to judge it into question.
Pretty sure he can reasonably judge a map of this difficulty level, considering his experience in the Taiko mode.

But yeah, a pass in the taiko test would be more than welcome
OnosakiHito
That one is on me. I told -Sh1n1- some weeks ago he is allowed to, but actually is not. He got called out to take the Taiko Test. During this time he is not allowed to qualify any beatmaps till he passed the test. Nardo just reminded him now that he is not allowed to do it anymore from now on.
-Sh1n1-
lol I didn't notice about this drama cause no time, but I know, that's why am I inactive? all maps that I iconed in taiko wasn't DQ except this only because the mp3, that's why I rebubble it. I'll be patient waiting for my test :3 Thanks Nardo-senpai, Raiden-senpai and Ono-senpai

...also I hope that some people who ranked ctb and got DQ take the test too.
Zero__wind
grats on 1st taiko~
nice map