forum

Longest existing multi room?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tkdLolly
I'm purely curious but what's the longest time a multi room's stayed alive for?
X a v y
yes
RedKing
maybe
X a v y
i agree
happychau123
ok
X a v y
i think so too
winber1
it's gotta be at LEAST 3 minutes
-Makishima S-
Now this is a 📖 all about

how my life got 🔄⬆️⬇️

now I'd like to take a

⌛️ just 💺👈 I'll tell ya how

I became the 👑 of a

🏠🏡🏠🏡 called 🔔💨

The ❄️ 🔆 🔦 ⚪ on the 🗻 🌙 🌠. 🙅 a 👣 to 🐝 👀. A 🏯 of 😢, and it 👀 like 👆 the 👑. The 💨 is 🐺 like this 🌀 ❄️ ☔️ 🏠. 🙅 keep it in, ☁️ 💡 👆 tried. 🙅 let 👫 👬 in,🙅 let 👫 👭 👀 🐝 the 👍 👧 👇 always have to 🐝. 🙅, don't 👐, 🚫 let 👫 👬 💡. Well now 👫 👬 💡. 👐 it 🚙, 👐 it 🚙,🙅 ✊ it back anymore. 👐 it 🚙, 👐 it 🚙,, turn ✈️ and 🔨 the 🚪. 👆 🚫 care, what 👫 👬 going to 👄, let the ☔️ ⚡ ❄️ 😡 on, the ❄️ ⛄️ 🙅 bothered 👆 anyway. It's 😜 😂 how some ✈️ 🚊 makes everything 😳 🐜. And the 😱 that once 👮 me, 🙅 get to 👆 at all. It's 🕔 to 👀 what 👆 can do. To the 📊 and 🔨 through. 🚫 👍, 🚫 👎, 🚫 👮 for 👆. 👆 🏃. 👐 it 🚙, 👐 it 🚙. 👆 am ☝️ with the 🌀 and 🗻. 👐 it 🚙,, 👐 it 🚙..👇 🙅 👀 👆 😭. 👉👆🚶, and 👉👆 stay. Let the⚡ ❄️ 😡 on. 👆 💪 ❄️ through the 🌀 into the 🌍.👆 👤 is 🌀 in ❄️ ⛄️ fractals all 🔄. And one💡 💎 like an ❄️ 📢. 👆 🙅 🏃 back, the past is in the past. 👐 it 🚙, 👐 it 🚙. And 👆 🚀 like the 💔 of 🌌. 👐 it 🚙, 👐 it 🚙. That 💁 is 🚫. Here 👆 🚶, in the 🔆 🔦 of ☀️. Let the ⚡ ❄️ 😡 on, the ❄️ ⛄️ 🙅 bothered 👆 anyway.
Stefan
bad meme
Offdensen
1 min
ColdTooth
I've been in a room with our lord and savior, Jesus. Long enough?
abraker
Serious answer for the guy not aware what this subforum is.

I'd say between a bit less than a week and several weeks since certain players started hosting bots. I would be surprised if any went over 24h before thatz
Blitzfrog
X a v y
that's great
Pickkle
what you just said seems inaccurate