forum

Keyboard Angle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Knyt
What keyboard angle is best for each of the modes?
I.e. Flat against the surface for CTB, slightly standing upwards for Taiko, etc.
dung eater
depends on the position of your hand and how you tap. you want to press straight down on the buttons in the direction they actuate.
Topic Starter
Knyt

jaaakb wrote:

depends on the position of your hand and how you tap. you want to press straight down on the buttons in the direction they actuate.
Yeah, though I've seen some people play with their fingers at like 120 degrees. Just trying to see people's preferences, really
Beafowl
You should never use the settings of other people. You know everyone is individual, so are your settings. Just try to find something which feels good and you are fine
Royce551

Beafowl wrote:

You should never use the settings of other people. You know everyone is individual, so are your settings. Just try to find something which feels good and you are fine
Probably just curious to see how other people play, I'm kind of like that
(my keyboard sits flat on my desk for all gamemodes)
E m i
making key travel as close as possible to being parallel to the force applied by your finger during taPPing
Topic Starter
Knyt

Beafowl wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't use other people as a reference. Couldn't even if I tried, some of the things that some people do are highly uncomfortable to me. I was just asking out of curiosity, really

Momiji wrote:

making key travel as close as possible to being parallel to the force applied by your finger during taPPing
Maybe for some, but I've seen people using, for example, W and D with their left hand, and 5 and 6 on the numpad with their right hand in Taiko. Stuff like that seems really spread out and hard to be accurate with, but to each their own right?