Am I at a decent rank for my months playing and star level?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Technopug
so i recently started pp farming, and reached around 77k. i normally play 5 stars when not pp farming, am i at a decent rank for my star level and months playing because some of my friends are ahead of me at 3 months. D:
Sandy Hoey
It doesn't matter. Play more. Have fun.

Boo
Sayorie
This is not a competition unless you choose it to be so. Aim for improvement, not for rankings.
J_8579
You're only decent if you show more than just farming.
N0thingSpecial
Don't compare, everyone improve at their own rate.

that being said git gud lol I got 50k in less than 3 months
VanillaSandvich
You're decent enough if you're happy enough with your current skill tbh. And like what everyone else says, everyone improves at their own rate.

But that's coming from a guy who can barely play 4* in 3 months so I'm way worse anyway...
markii
Absolutely not, you will never be Cookiezi promptly give up and find a new game.
Topic Starter
Technopug

markii wrote:

Absolutely not, you will never be Cookiezi promptly give up and find a new game.
woah there buddy, i asked im improving decently, not if i could be cookiezi tommorow. chill your panties my dude
[Gaia]

AndyJK wrote:

markii wrote:

woah there buddy, i asked im improving decently, not if i could be cookiezi tommorow. chill your panties my dude
It's called sarcasm, Mr. 12 years old.
Topic Starter
Technopug

[Gaia] wrote:

AndyJK wrote:

It's called sarcasm, Mr. 12 years old.
that fact that your trying to take time out your day to tell me im a 12 year old is pretty pathetic. pls go do something else, because your obviously a being well above me.
[Gaia]
You're*
Shino Inuzuka

AndyJK wrote:

that fact that your trying to take time out your day to tell me im a 12 year old is pretty pathetic. pls go do something else, because your obviously a being well above me.
The fact that your trying to take time out **OF your day to ask this question is pretty pathetic. **PLEASE go do something else, because **YOU'RE obviously being well above everyone.

At least get your grammar right before criticizing someone else for explaining a joke to you!

By the way, you are at a decent rank for your months **PLAYED and star level. You really shouldn't ask the question because some people like my best buddy Rain are in the 98ks and they've played for 3 years. Then there are others who better getting above 70k within a month. It depends on how much you dedicate to the game. And the fact that you're asking makes you seem too under-confident.
markii

AndyJK wrote:

markii wrote:

My bad friend it popped into my head and I thought it was funny, but I more or less was making fun of the way a lot of players focus on getting better. I have no idea what 75k players play like, but if you feel good about your plays then they are good. Rank is a joke anyways, later and GL wit dem circles.