posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Technopug
Sandy Hoey
It doesn't matter. Play more. Have fun.

Boo
Sayorie
This is not a competition unless you choose it to be so. Aim for improvement, not for rankings.
7ambda
You're only decent if you show more than just farming.
N0thingSpecial
Don't compare, everyone improve at their own rate.

that being said git gud lol I got 50k in less than 3 months
Kyrari
You're decent enough if you're happy enough with your current skill tbh. And like what everyone else says, everyone improves at their own rate.

But that's coming from a guy who can barely play 4* in 3 months so I'm way worse anyway...
markii
Absolutely not, you will never be Cookiezi promptly give up and find a new game.
Topic Starter
Technopug
[Gaia]_old

AndyJK wrote:

markii wrote:

Absolutely not, you will never be Cookiezi promptly give up and find a new game.
woah there buddy, i asked im improving decently, not if i could be cookiezi tommorow. chill your panties my dude
It's called sarcasm, Mr. 12 years old.
Topic Starter
Technopug
[Gaia]_old
You're*
Shino Inuzuka

AndyJK wrote:

that fact that your trying to take time out your day to tell me im a 12 year old is pretty pathetic. pls go do something else, because your obviously a being well above me.
The fact that your trying to take time out **OF your day to ask this question is pretty pathetic. **PLEASE go do something else, because **YOU'RE obviously being well above everyone.

At least get your grammar right before criticizing someone else for explaining a joke to you!

By the way, you are at a decent rank for your months **PLAYED and star level. You really shouldn't ask the question because some people like my best buddy Rain are in the 98ks and they've played for 3 years. Then there are others who better getting above 70k within a month. It depends on how much you dedicate to the game. And the fact that you're asking makes you seem too under-confident.
markii

AndyJK wrote:

markii wrote:

woah there buddy, i asked im improving decently, not if i could be cookiezi tommorow. chill your panties my dude

My bad friend it popped into my head and I thought it was funny, but I more or less was making fun of the way a lot of players focus on getting better. I have no idea what 75k players play like, but if you feel good about your plays then they are good. Rank is a joke anyways, later and GL wit dem circles.