forum

I need your words lol

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LaryRose09
Okay, so I didn't know what to put on the title, and this isn't a serious problem.
I don't know if it is right to ask something like this here, but I'll give it a try.

Lately I've been playing really bad, for example I play again maps I got a FC on, and I get a lot of misses in the easiest places.

I really want to know if it's the keyboard (which may be getting a little old 'cuz the ZX buttons are almost not making noise anymore), or if I'm just growing tired of osu and I need a break. (I play 5 or 6 hours everyday, I know it's not healthy but still)

Sorry for my bad english btw :oops:
Shinwoir
I think you're just tired. I can't play when I'm really too tired and my acc goes shit my cursor goes out of the screen and i see circles everywhere (drug is not good).
Seriously, I think you're tired, after 6 hours playing a game like osu! which asks a lot of concentration it's normal.

Sorry for my bad english too btw
o x
If you aren't sure where to post something always look at the Forum Guidelines. In this case your post should be in Gameplay & Rankings since it is a problem with you the player and nothing wrong with osu!
clover
Maybe you should take a break, I don't think playing a game for that long period of time is healthy.
Torgairon
unless you're god's gift to the game you're going to have ups and downs in a given session, up to and including just having an entire session worth of shitmisses on maps you know you can FC. this goes double if you're prone to tilting.

play the game however much you want but you can't expect every hour to be full of progress, you will end up hitting difficulty walls that will last even longer if you start questioning the basics/your hardware.
mulraf

Torgairon wrote:

unless you're god's gift to the game you're going to have ups and downs in a given session, up to and including just having an entire session worth of shitmisses on maps you know you can FC. this goes double if you're prone to tilting.

play the game however much you want but you can't expect every hour to be full of progress, you will end up hitting difficulty walls that will last even longer if you start questioning the basics/your hardware.
this.

your hardware can play a role. over here it was my mousepad i needed to switch in order to see some progress but the most important thing really is what he said.
Topic Starter
LaryRose09
I cleaned up my keyboard a bit and I took a 5 day break.
Now I'm playing like usual again haha, and I'll try to play less.

Thanks for the attention! :D