forum

Amree & Static-P - It's Not Like I Like You!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KEsHa_cHoKE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 июня 2017 г. at 22:38:30

Artist: Amree & Static-P
Title: It's Not Like I Like You!!
Tags: Tsundere
BPM: 155
Filesize: 4165kb
Play Time: 04:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (2,88 stars, 493 notes)
Download: Amree & Static-P - It's Not Like I Like You!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It was so long... but i mapped this, throgh pointless but so cool melody. It's free to GD, so if you want help to rank this, besides writing mods, you can ask me to make some GD.

17.31.03 - Fix offset and some sliders, still unable to make some other difficulty. Laziness is not good thing(((

17.30.06 - Fix offset AGAIN (Have no idea why)
Cinerex24
Hey, not sure if you're still thinking about this map, but if you are, could I help out a little? :D

Regarding the timing, BPM and Offset are good, but the rhythms are swung.
This means that the beat (white tick) is divided unequally. In other words, if you want a normal 1/2 rhythm, it actually ends up being split up 2/3 and then 1/3. Maybe you intentionally did it to simplify the difficulty, but if that's the case, I don't think it really works, since you can hear the difference between the hitsounds and the actual song.

Here's what I suggest, if you're still thinking of ranking it. This is what you currently have:

Switch your Beat Snap Divisor to 1/3, and move all the notes that were on red ticks, forward to the second purple tick. After doing so it should look like this:

Then, you can adjust the spacing to your liking. :D I think I also saw some notes on blue ticks, which should be moved forward to the nearest purple tick.

Hope this helps a little, and let me know if you're still looking for people to do GD. I'd be totally interested, as long as you're okay that I'm still new to mapping and don't have any ranked maps YET... PM me if you have any questions or are interested in a GD! ;)
Linck5
I loved the X in the "NOT you" part =D