1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

Voli wrote:

Hello!

After a lengthy discussion with the QE8T5, we have unfortunately come to the decision to preemptively disqualify this map. The details of this decision can be found here.

The reasons for this decision are stated briefly below:

Insane
  1. 00:12:749 (1,2,1) - Due to these objects not forming a perfect trianglular movement, the anticipated movement is different from the actual movement. This is heavily misleading for the player. We recommend rotating this object properly. The same kind of mistake can be found in different spots in the map such as 00:15:284 (2,3,4) - , 00:16:763 (2,3,1) - and so forth.
  2. 00:18:031 (3,4,1) - We believe the drums in this pattern are much stronger than the vocals, yet the drums don't stand out in your patterning. This doesn't feel very representative of the music and we strongly recommend a pattern like this instead. The same, again, goes for similar patterns throughout your map. An example of this is 00:22:256 (3,4,5) - .
  3. 00:24:369 (2,3) - We believe (and therefore it should be considered a fact) that the vocal here 00:24:369 (2) - is more intense than 00:24:580 (3) - . In spite of you ignoring the drums for vocals earlier, you underrepresented the vocals in this pattern. Please adjust it accordingly.

Goodbye!
Excuse me? Did you even play the map? I would assume not, due to your incredibly poorly written argument. The QE8T5 has really fallen from grace, it seems.

If you'll have a look at 00:24:369 (19,85) clearly the mapper's style is just something someone like you couldn't possibly comprehend. The mapper's stlye is sacred, and not something to be downtrodden on by the community. Please use this insight in your future endeavors. Goodbye!

Last edited by Irreversible on about 48 days ago, edited 85 times in total.
posted
Hello,here are my last words in OSU,I was quit OSU before and make a lot of friends in other games,happy with them every day,but in this game,only sadness,and now I can quit it forever.
To beatmap nominates:thank you for coming to my map because I don't even call you to check my map,when I saw your first reply in my map,I was surprised.
To other people who hate my map&me:you gay.
To other people who love my map&me:really thank you guys, you get 10 years of good luck.
I don't want to contribute to this game anything and anymore,it's useless,I'm old,finally it just awaste of my time.
at last,congratulations to those popular mappers who steal/copypaste from my map,you are succeed.
Farewell.
posted

Dab wrote:

bite you death wrote:

Hello,here are my last words in OSU,I was quit OSU before and make a lot of friends in other games,happy with them every day,but in this game,only sadness,and now I can quit it forever.
To beatmap nominates:thank you for coming to my map because I don't even call you to check my map,when I saw your first reply in my map,I was surprised.
To other people who love my map&me:really thank you guys, you get 10 years of good luck.
I don't want to contribute to this game anything and anymore,it's useless,I'm old,finally it just awaste of my time.
at last,congratulations to those popular mappers who steal/copypaste from my map,you are succeed.
Farewell.
is this real life
what do u think happens when you give power hungry children power?
posted

bite you death wrote:

Farewell.
is this real life
posted
i cant believe youve done this
posted
  • other diffs
  1. normal: 00:00:496 (2) - probably make it a 1/2 reverse or V-shaped 1/1 slider so that it represents the vocal better since currently it seems very weird to undermap there + 00:19:086 (2) - unsnapped end
  2. hard: 00:27:960 (4,5,6,7,1) - why
  3. light insane: please tidy up the combo implementations + 00:07:045 (3) - uh forming an arc would be better than a bezier
  4. insane: 00:00:284 (1,1) - the second nc could be removed to increase readablity+ from 00:08:101 (1) - to 00:11:376 (7) - it's probably better to just stick to one combo pattern for the sake of consistency
  • expert
  1. 00:03:665 (4,5,6,1) - probably consider to change the placement of these notes since they form a circular flow which is not implemented elsewhere and also not smooth enough especially at 00:03:665 (4,5,6) -
  2. 00:12:538 (6,7) - the emphasis of the vocals would be stronger if the distance snap is larger
  3. 00:21:200 (8,9,10) - it's more to personal preference anyway but visually it would be neater if you align the notes linearly
alright gl bye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6VSWCs7d1w
posted

HootOwlStar wrote:

• other diffs
  1. normal: 00:00:496 (2) - probably make it a 1/2 reverse or V-shaped 1/1 slider so that it represents the vocal better since currently it seems very weird to undermap there + 00:19:086 (2) - unsnapped end ok changed to 1/2 cause why not
  2. hard: 00:27:960 (4,5,6,7,1) - why jeff
  3. insane: 00:00:284 (1,1) - the second nc could be removed to increase readablity+ from 00:08:101 (1) - to 00:11:376 (7) - it's probably better to just stick to one combo pattern for the sake of consistency removed 1st nc and for 2nd i assume you mean remove the nc at 00:08:946 - if so fixed
jeff
posted

bite you death wrote:

HootOwlStar wrote:

• other diffs
  1. normal: 00:00:496 (2) - probably make it a 1/2 reverse or V-shaped 1/1 slider so that it represents the vocal better since currently it seems very weird to undermap there + 00:19:086 (2) - unsnapped end ok changed to 1/2 cause why not
  2. hard: 00:27:960 (4,5,6,7,1) - why jeff
  3. insane: 00:00:284 (1,1) - the second nc could be removed to increase readablity+ from 00:08:101 (1) - to 00:11:376 (7) - it's probably better to just stick to one combo pattern for the sake of consistency removed 1st nc and for 2nd i assume you mean remove the nc at 00:08:946 - if so fixed
jeff
jeff
posted

HootOwlStar wrote:

• other diffs
    [list:1337]expert
  1. 00:03:665 (4,5,6,1) - probably consider to change the placement of these notes since they form a circular flow which is not implemented elsewhere and also not smooth enough especially at 00:03:665 (4,5,6) - i don't really think it's a problem at all
  2. 00:12:538 (6,7) - the emphasis of the vocals would be stronger if the distance snap is larger don't really wanna emphasize vocal t hat much there. However, I increased the spacing between 00:12:960 (7,1) -; looks better now
  3. 00:21:200 (8,9,10) - it's more to personal preference anyway but visually it would be neater if you align the notes linearly prefer it this way  :x
little anime girls screaming UwU: https://my.mixtape.moe/lreayg.osu
posted
i dont feel so good..

1. idk anything about timing, but im pretty sur that the song doesnt start at -349..
  2. 00:00:496 (2) - pls change this into two separate 1/2 sliders (00:00:496 - and 00:00:918 - ) cuz right now, with the repeat, u are pretty much skipping 00:00:707 - and 00:01:129 - and with the separate sliders u cover all sound.
  3. why do u sudenly map these sounds 00:08:735 - and not at 00:09:580 - with a 5/4 slider coming after? cuz like before u had it the opposite, so im just wondering, what are u followin?
  4. my dude check aimod, like the whole diff is unsanpaped :joy: :gnu:
  5. 00:13:172 (3,4) - pls change these into 1/2 sliders so u cover all the sounds, cuz u are only mapping 1 each time, even tho both beats of the 2 are equivalent in intensity and strength. and since this is one of the strongest parts of the song, i think it deserves that higher density.
  6. 00:14:011 - change this into a circle and start the slider at 00:14:222 - cuz the sort of buildup sound doesnt start until 00:14:222 -
  7. tying into the second point, i think the section at 00:08:101 - to 00:11:059 - should be the same as before, as this is the only time where u do this. i think it would be much mre consistent if u made it like 00:01:341 - since it comes up much more, or the other way around.
a, good. I just think you should delete the stream at the end, and replace it with something simpler. Compared to the Normal, this feels way to hard tbh. A much more complex rhythm, with various 1/4 and almost no breaks, having a stream after all that can seem much to hard of a gap, play ability wise. It also benefits since the Light Insane can then introduce high spacing and streams much easier than an Hard.
posted

JenHideo wrote:

i dont feel so good.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1. idk anything about timing, but im pretty sur that the song doesnt start at -349.. yea it doesnt but if i dont put the timing point there i cant lower sv at the start
  2. 00:00:496 (2) - pls change this into two separate 1/2 sliders (00:00:496 - and 00:00:918 - ) cuz right now, with the repeat, u are pretty much skipping 00:00:707 - and 00:01:129 - and with the separate sliders u cover all sound. but if i did that then the slow start would be the most rhythmically dense part of the map
  3. why do u sudenly map these sounds 00:08:735 - and not at 00:09:580 - with a 5/4 slider coming after? cuz like before u had it the opposite, so im just wondering, what are u followin? kinda overmapped for general consistency with the map, as 3 downbeats in a row with only 1/1 rhythms or slower isnt rly engagin, but also for emphasizing the intensity of the song here. if more ppl complain ill prob change tho
  4. my dude check aimod, like the whole diff is unsanpaped :joy: :gnu: u didn t update my dude
  5. 00:13:172 (3,4) - pls change these into 1/2 sliders so u cover all the sounds, cuz u are only mapping 1 each time, even tho both beats of the 2 are equivalent in intensity and strength. and since this is one of the strongest parts of the song, i think it deserves that higher density. 00:13:172 (3,4) - are mapped to the finishes cause imo they are more impactful, rather than vocals. so for that reason i wont change this as making these objects into 1/2 sliders would not even follow the vocals that well, but instead ruin the emphasis that this pattern currently gives the finishes.
  6. 00:14:011 - change this into a circle and start the slider at 00:14:222 - cuz the sort of buildup sound doesnt start until 00:14:222 - yea good idea also nice offset :gun:
  7. tying into the second point, i think the section at 00:08:101 - to 00:11:059 - should be the same as before, as this is the only time where u do this. i think it would be much mre consistent if u made it like 00:01:341 - since it comes up much more, or the other way around. cause the rhythm here is different from before, that why i mapped it differently
a, good. I just think you should delete the stream at the end, and replace it with something simpler. Compared to the Normal, this feels way to hard tbh. A much more complex rhythm, with various 1/4 and almost no breaks, having a stream after all that can seem much to hard of a gap, play ability wise. It also benefits since the Light Insane can then introduce high spacing and streams much easier than an Hard. ok changed to 1/4 repeat thingy
спасибо for mod
posted
hey mod
[ Normal]
  1. 00:21:622 (1,2,3,4,5) - you are more focused on vocals here than you are at 00:08:101 (1,2,3,4,5,6), imo you should map these with the same rhythm since there really isnt much difference
[ Hard]
  1. 00:11:271 (1) - imo you should map this with a triple + 1/2 slider, would allow for the white tick not to be skipped as well as balances the amount of triples (there arent any at the beginning, but there are some at the end of the diff)
  2. 00:27:960 (4,1) - visual spacing from (3) seems a little small compared to other spacing in the map
[ Walshy's Light Insane]
  1. idk maybe its just me but you could make this map more visually appealing if you try and even out the amount of visual space between most objects, like for example stuff like 00:02:820 (2,3,1) this is really crammed in between the 2 circles, but then others like 00:04:298 (4,1) are much more spaced. im not saying you have to do this for all objects, but it'd be nice to polish up the ones in closer proximity since thats where its noticeable
  2. 00:05:989 (1) - unappealing overlap with previous slider (2)
  3. 00:14:122 (2) - i would get rid of this circle, the triple makes this blue seem more stressed than the ones mapped by kick slider ends but theres nothing in the music to back it up really
[ Insane]
  1. 00:02:925 - i find it awkward that you skipped this triple, the sound is kinda prominent :/

i have nothing to say for highest diff, good set and gl :)
posted

HydroCannon13 wrote:

[ Walshy's Light Insane]
  1. idk maybe its just me but you could make this map more visually appealing if you try and even out the amount of visual space between most objects, like for example stuff like 00:02:820 (2,3,1) this is really crammed in between the 2 circles, but then others like 00:04:298 (4,1) are much more spaced. im not saying you have to do this for all objects, but it'd be nice to polish up the ones in closer proximity since thats where its noticeable worked with those two a bit
  2. 00:05:989 (1) - unappealing overlap with previous slider (2) fixed
  3. 00:14:122 (2) - i would get rid of this circle, the triple makes this blue seem more stressed than the ones mapped by kick slider ends but theres nothing in the music to back it up really gonna keep it the same because id rather not use sliders because i used them specifically for the build up 00:14:228 (3,4,5) and i want to keep that clear distinction between the two
thanks!
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.