1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

vick wrote:

hi hi hi _MiaoFUuU_~

Desire Drive


General: maybe AR9.3 and OD8.5 ?

00:17:166 (2) - i think that the overlap would look better from the other side of the circle, something like this http://puu.sh/u90kt/c87997be8e.jpg
but you would have to move 00:17:684 (2) - so yeah, your choice
00:45:960 (5,6) - hmm, i think this 2 are a little bit too hard to read, too much stacking in that slider, maybe something like this would work ? http://puu.sh/u90s7/95e37a1756.jpg
00:48:718 (5,6) - same
00:55:442 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - why so many DS between these ? the song is pretty calm in this part because 00:54:925 (1,2,3) - speed has been fast,the flow will Uncomfortable if the DS is too little
01:34:753 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - HOYLLLLL thats fucking amazing, im in love with that haha thanks~
01:55:615 (2) - maybe is a little awkward so maybe you shouldnt change this but what do you think about a ctrl g in this one ? i let if all ctrl g
02:03:546 (2) - this one is really, i mean REALLY hard to read, maybe you will need to change it at some point
02:07:856 (1) - i mean, if the song is getting "slower" why the SV is higher ? because 1/2 has Drums spot
04:03:373 (3,4,5) - hmm i dont know if stacking that triple looks good cuz is a space between this and the next slider and the notes are too close, the spacing should be bigger in this one to dont missread the flow look not bad,so keep
04:13:028 (1,2,3,4,1) - whoah www


Amazing map, i really liked it

vick,thank you for loving it haha ;w;
posted

Hanazawa Kana wrote:

老哥,稳
我今天网易云日推第一首就是这个
xixixi.........
posted
变速太挫0.05不管是外观和手感都没有什么区别不如不放 要搞搞大点比如说00:23:718 (1,2,1,2) - 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 然后00:24:408 (1,2,1,2) - 1.8 1.7 1.6 1.5


00:25:270 (1) - 请不要直接带过 好歹弄个折返什么的 不怂的话最好单点 小DS位移 或者原地单点
00:27:856 (1,2,3) - 这里应该加速重点强调然后扭出大J吧 因为这里和其他地方不同并且音乐偏重
00:33:546 (2,1,2) - 试试1/8滑条
00:46:304 (1) - 0.5试试看
00:49:925 (1,2) - 请加速
01:40:960 (1,2,1,2) - ↑
02:07:856 (1) - 丑
04:12:684 (1,2) - 感觉好别扭 向上吧还有间距拉大
05:09:925 (1) - 丑

重复的懒提 简单来说比之前好很多 成为大佬之后不要忘记我
posted

Misaki-Mei wrote:

变速太挫0.05不管是外观和手感都没有什么区别不如不放 要搞搞大点比如说00:23:718 (1,2,1,2) - 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 然后00:24:408 (1,2,1,2) - 1.8 1.7 1.6 1.5


00:25:270 (1) - 请不要直接带过 好歹弄个折返什么的 不怂的话最好单点 小DS位移 或者原地单点
00:27:856 (1,2,3) - 这里应该加速重点强调然后扭出大J吧 因为这里和其他地方不同并且音乐偏重
00:33:546 (2,1,2) - 试试1/8滑条
00:46:304 (1) - 0.5试试看
00:49:925 (1,2) - 请加速
01:40:960 (1,2,1,2) - ↑
02:07:856 (1) - 丑
04:12:684 (1,2) - 感觉好别扭 向上吧还有间距拉大
05:09:925 (1) - 丑

重复的懒提 简单来说比之前好很多 成为大佬之后不要忘记我
破图怎么做大佬?


多谢果神送摸,改了ID都认不出了。就改两点,其他没太大分别,有些慢速的有电音。
posted
==.....

為何那麼神?
posted

Hey lululu wrote:

==.....

為何那麼神?
因为修仙233
posted
Hello,

Some metadata corrections :

Title シークレットデザイア- Dyes Remix -
English Title Secret Desire - Dyes Remix -
Romanised Artist : Meramipop
Source : 東方Project
Tags : Add ESQUARIA (circle), Recollection (album of this song), Dyes Iwasaki (remixer), ルオン / Luon (arranger), あおまふ / Aomafu (Lyrics)

Source : http://lydiagrave.net/esquaria/special/recollection/
posted

Septembre wrote:

Hello,

Some metadata corrections :

Title シークレットデザイア- Dyes Remix -
English Title Secret Desire - Dyes Remix -
Romanised Artist : Meramipop
Source : 東方Project
Tags : Add ESQUARIA (circle), Recollection (album of this song), Dyes Iwasaki (remixer), ルオン / Luon (arranger), あおまふ / Aomafu (Lyrics)

Source : http://lydiagrave.net/esquaria/special/recollection/
Thank you for metadate XD :)
posted
说真的,教我作图吧
posted

[ Abhor ] wrote:

说真的,教我作图吧
都要没动力打开osu了_(:з」∠)_
posted
good
posted

Lavender wrote:

good
我又來了 :roll:
posted
:):):)
posted

Skystar wrote:

:) :):)
哈哈,星爷好啊 :roll:
posted

_MiaoFUuU_ wrote:

Skystar wrote:

:) :):)
哈哈,星爷好啊 :roll:
你好owo
posted

Skystar wrote:

你好owo
仔细一看好像拿了你最后一颗星星,值了www
posted
沃了个大槽,挖起来了吗
posted

Suzuki_1112 wrote:

沃了个大槽,挖起来了吗
233,太闲了
posted
第三次摸这首歌了
artist 还有 title跟一下星爷cq他们的版本吧
01:28:847 (1,1) - 能用两个滑条接吧,凸显停顿感
03:02:641 (1,1) - same
没了,摸不出啥倒是
posted

Suzuki_1112 wrote:

第三次摸这首歌了
artist 还有 title跟一下星爷cq他们的版本吧
01:28:847 (1,1) - 能用两个滑条接吧,凸显停顿感 这里用滑条略怪,不改啦
03:02:641 (1,1) - same
没了,摸不出啥倒是
谢摸~~
show more
Please sign in to reply.