forum

O-Life Japan - Greenwich in the Sky

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Waryas
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 24 juillet 2011 at 02:12:43

Artist: O-Life Japan
Title: Greenwich in the Sky
Tags: touhou royal observatory ranko magical astronomy fantasy remix arrangement zun winber1 val0108
BPM: 276
Filesize: 4470kb
Play Time: 02:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. 0108 style (5 stars, 547 notes)
  2. Extra (5 stars, 125 notes)
  3. Winber1's Insane (4,89 stars, 593 notes)
Download: O-Life Japan - Greenwich in the Sky
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP, progressing slowly.
This is really fast.
Guest diff by winber1 and val0108, thanks!!!
Extra is a collab with Mez
Extra will be AR10, like it or not.
winber1
lol i randomly saw this map when I went to the forums and i saw your name. I was just like "oh look, i wonder what he posted." and so i came here. and then i was like hmm, i like this song. and so i was bored and tried the timing for you.

I have a few timing sections and i'm too lazy to type and stuff, so here. If it sux then don't use it, but I think it's for the most part correct. I didn't really check timing signature tho...

edit: oh yea. /melikes map, so star :3
do u mind if i one day try to make a guest diff for this? or maybe not. I'm kinda busy too and idk if you even want one or not :S

Download: O-Life Japan - Greenwich in the Sky (JesusYamato) [ATTEMPT TO TIME THE SONG].osu
Topic Starter
Waryas
Oh hey thanks i'll check it now.
Gcode
Attempt to time (Rough estimate):

BPM:276
Offset: 10,461 / 10,472

Only starring because of anticipation for such a fast [Extra]
Topic Starter
Waryas

winber1 wrote:

lol i randomly saw this map when I went to the forums and i saw your name. I was just like "oh look, i wonder what he posted." and so i came here. and then i was like hmm, i like this song. and so i was bored and tried the timing for you.

I have a few timing sections and i'm too lazy to type and stuff, so here. If it sux then don't use it, but I think it's for the most part correct. I didn't really check timing signature tho...
Hmm Gcode has 276bpm, you have 275.9 (which I believe would work better than 137.95 since i plan on mostly using 1/2 anyway)
I guess this is pretty close i'll give it one last check.

do u mind if i one day try to make a guest diff for this? or maybe not. I'm kinda busy too and idk if you even want one or not :S
I guess it's ok. But i have a friend planning a Lunatic already so it's up to you.
winber1
I thot something like that was gonna happen lol. I would like to make an insane map too :/, but idk if you want 3 insane maps, and do you plan to rank it like a normal beatmap?

Also, I didn't use 276 because it seemed to go ahead of the music some reason, and so i lowered it slightly. the other timing sections after it are 276 tho. you can change it if you want, but idk. up to you.
Topic Starter
Waryas
Well 3 insanes is ok, I might go for approval after all. But i'm not sure i might even finish the map given I'm still a beginner at this so better wait to see how this turns out. Anyway updated with your timing for now. I'll ask for a check by an experienced timer.
KRZY
10420 276
101724 184
103028 276
105636 184
106614 276
109222 184
110526 276
113135 184
114153 276
Topic Starter
Waryas
Thanks bro I can start working on the map finally :3
Verdisphena

JesusYamato wrote:

Extra will be AR10, like it or not.
<3
Good luck
winber1
so yea. i actually got it done somewhat quickly... um.. hope you like it? not really sure if it's any good D: it was fun making it tho :3

hope you will finish this map :D, and gl with the map :3

Download: O-Life Japan - Greenwich in the Sky (JesusYamato) [Winber1's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Waryas
Oh man i'm really slow at mapping lol. Gonna map more and play less in the incoming days i guess.
Will try it out, thanks.

edit: dude this is insane, awesome.
val0108
cool
chocomint
> ~<
Fumi-chan
Why didn't I star this yet?
Yuzeyun
Lemme make a not-so-hard taiko or /suicide.

:c
TTTL
BPM_yabai(^^) star
Charsi
too slow extra, jesus! star
winber1
i actually added a few notes a while ago, but i never asked you to update lol.

not sure if it makes it better or worse, but i just felt kinda empty in certain places, and i still do, but not as much lol.

Download: O-Life Japan - Greenwich in the Sky (JesusYamato) [Winber1's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Waryas
Updated
mochi
suta-
Cyril Scarlet
:lol: :lol:
SilentWings_old
can barely pass this :o
Aeven
star~ :)
Musty
when i saw "JesusYamato" on the forums, i laughed. and finally, the map is fine atm :)
Star
Ekoro
Australium
dat 10 ar at insane lol
ItsWil
Just leaving a random new comment..
don't mind me
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.