forum

Sakakibara Yui - Tokitsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
winber1
In all honesty, I don't think those fountains fit as well as they could. The music just isn't epic enough in those few places in comparison to the rest of the section at least in my opinion. However, they are logically placed and are consistent to a specific pattern in the music, so I have no problem with them being there. I myself wouldn't really want to add it in, but I don't think it's a problem having different kiai times if it is the mappers decision to do so.

although i do not consider it overusing kiai times, i also do not consider them the best use of fountains. That's basically my view.

Well, i guess the final decision goes to gina. If she wants to add the kiai fountains in her difficulties, I will gladly follow. If not, well, i'll just leave it as is then lol.
Topic Starter
GiNa

winber1 wrote:

In all honesty, I don't think those fountains fit as well as they could. The music just isn't epic enough in those few places in comparison to the rest of the section at least in my opinion. However, they are logically placed and are consistent to a specific pattern in the music, so I have no problem with them being there. I myself wouldn't really want to add it in, but I don't think it's a problem having different kiai times if it is the mappers decision to do so.

although i do not consider it overusing kiai times, i also do not consider them the best use of fountains. That's basically my view.

Well, i guess the final decision goes to gina. If she wants to add the kiai fountains in her difficulties, I will gladly follow. If not, well, i'll just leave it as is then lol.
Yea, those fountains didn't fit in the music perfectly, but they do work though.
I won't ask or tell Haku to change them since people have their own style.
So what I am trying to say is ... "Personally, I do like those fountains, however, I don't really want to add them in my difficulties because somehow, they do hurt my eyes badly, but they won't break any gameflow for sure".
I guess we should keep what we have right now or even just go back to the original kiai we had before.
winber1

gina91189 wrote:

or even just go back to the original kiai we had before
omg yes :3

i don't find anything wrong with long kiai times ._.
Topic Starter
GiNa

winber1 wrote:

gina91189 wrote:

or even just go back to the original kiai we had before
omg yes :3

i don't find anything wrong with long kiai times ._.
You are so excited
By the way, that's what I thought too, long kiai is fine to me.

EDIT:
And yes, I guess we could just go back to the original one.

Rukario
Looks alright now. The kiai makes sense and it's okay because the different kiai is on a guest mapper diff.
Bubbled.

EDIT: someone made me notice that the custom hitclaps have too much silence in the beginning, which makes them lag the offsets and let it feel wrong.
jericho2442
fixed hitsounds
http://puu.sh/3RHe
http://puu.sh/3RHh

just replace them
Topic Starter
GiNa

Rukarioman wrote:

Looks alright now. The kiai makes sense and it's okay because the different kiai is on a guest mapper diff.
Bubbled.

EDIT: someone made me notice that the custom hitclaps have too much silence in the beginning, which makes them lag the offsets and let it feel wrong.
That's what I feel too.

jericho2442 wrote:

fixed hitsounds
http://puu.sh/3RHe
http://puu.sh/3RHh

just replace them
Done, and thanks !
stiss
so good song :D
fighting for star
good luck.
your cute girl!!
Topic Starter
GiNa

stiss wrote:

so good song :D
fighting for star
good luck.
your cute girl!!
lol
Thanks, even though I don't really know you.
Rukario
Alright now everything should be fine. Re-Bubbled.

Look at this message.
Do you think it's too short?
Well, then you're a hypocrit.

:3
Topic Starter
GiNa

Rukarioman wrote:

Alright now everything should be fine. Re-Bubbled.

Look at this message.
Do you think it's too short?
Well, then you're a hypocrit.

:3
lol, you made me laugh on those strike sentences.
Anyways, thanks !
EDIT:
Hey! Rukarioman, I just saw your interview, it was aswsome imo ;3
winber1
Gratz on bubble! :3!

Rukarioman wrote:

hypocrit.
hypocrite*
kevinli111
NICE MAP xDD 我才剛剛學到如何star別人的map而已 xDD
Topic Starter
GiNa

kevinli111 wrote:

NICE MAP xDD 我才剛剛學到如何star別人的map而已 xDD
Thanks
kanpakyin
Bubble了..加油找bat lol
好把...
預先恭喜
Topic Starter
GiNa

kanpakyin wrote:

Bubble了..加油找bat lol
好把...
預先恭喜
Thanks
我最近比較lazybusy,不過我會加油的 :)
SapphireGhost
When I downloaded this to mod, I only got [Easy] and [car's Taiko]! Not sure why this happened but you might want to ask someone else if they get the same thing.
Topic Starter
GiNa

SapphireGhost wrote:

When I downloaded this to mod, I only got [Easy] and [car's Taiko]! Not sure why this happened but you might want to ask someone else if they get the same thing.
Seems like other people got that problem too.
So, self-popped for doing the full/standard submit.
SapphireGhost
Great, I can do a full mod now. Also, most of this is overlap stuffs that you don't have to change.

[General]
Tick Rate: It's good to use the same Tick Rate for each difficulty, it keeps things consistent and there are sliderticks where there should be.

[Haku's Normal]
I'm not a big fan of the kiai bursts, but it's ok.
01:15:639 (3) - Maybe take this out from under the slider? I think it looks better.

[Hard]
00:47:861 (2,3,4,5,6) - Remove the slight overlap here. (Stacking causes (2,3,4) to hit (5).)
00:54:527 (3) - It would also be nice to remove the overlap with (1) here.

[winber1's Insane]
00:50:083 (5) - Possibly remove the overlap with (4), it doesn't look as good as the other overlaps.
01:13:972 (5,6) - Same here ~

Looks good! Have a regular star and also a kudosu star for the self-pop.
Topic Starter
GiNa

SapphireGhost wrote:

Great, I can do a full mod now. Also, most of this is overlap stuffs that you don't have to change.

[General]
Tick Rate: It's good to use the same Tick Rate for each difficulty, it keeps things consistent and there are sliderticks where there should be. There would be too many for Easy then, so changed Taiko's only.

[Hard]
00:47:861 (2,3,4,5,6) - Remove the slight overlap here. (Stacking causes (2,3,4) to hit (5).) I guess there are fine there ... ? So no changed.
00:54:527 (3) - It would also be nice to remove the overlap with (1) here. Fixed

Looks good! Have a regular star and also a kudosu star for the self-pop. Thanks for the stars, but you also pointed out a big problem for me >w<, so I won't really care about this self-popped.
jameskong1
not sure if I had star'd or not
oh well have a nice shooting star :D
Suzully
Steins;Gate! o.o    
I hope bubble come back :D    
Topic Starter
GiNa

Suzully wrote:

Steins;Gate! o.o    
I hope bubble come back :D    
Don't worry, Rukarioman will rebubble my map.
Anyways, thank you ;D
HakuNoKaemi
[Haku's Normal]
I'm not a big fan of the kiai bursts, but it's ok.
01:15:639 (3) - Maybe take this out from under the slider? I think it looks better.
Download: Sakakibara Yui - Toki Tsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku (TV Size) (gina91189) [Haku's Normal].osu
Evil_Twilight
觸口羊好萌
觸口羊好觸
角蜀咩好神
角蜀咩好O
Topic Starter
GiNa

Evil_Twilight wrote:

觸口羊好萌
觸口羊好觸
角蜀咩好神
角蜀咩好O
G神你也不要來黑我!
Rukario
Got all the diffs now, so have your bubble repaired.

jericho2442
fix your comboburst-0 and comboburst-2 size as i told you in irc,
make combo color 3 and 4 abit more different because at the moment when kiai hits they are waaaay too hard to notice a difference.

Insane
00:17:027 (2,3,4,5,1) - this spacing plays bad, the jump on (5,1) is identical spacing but different timing to the spacing at (2,3) i really advise to space (5,1) closer like the timing asks for

--------------------------
fix them and i will rank, popping untill so it dont get ranked with the two general problems
Topic Starter
GiNa

jericho2442 wrote:

fix your comboburst-0 and comboburst-2 size as i told you in irc,
make combo color 3 and 4 abit more different because at the moment when kiai hits they are waaaay too hard to notice a difference.

Insane
00:17:027 (2,3,4,5,1) - this spacing plays bad, the jump on (5,1) is identical spacing but different timing to the spacing at (2,3) i really advise to space (5,1) closer like the timing asks for

--------------------------
fix them and i will rank, popping untill so it dont get ranked with the two general problems
Fixed all of them :D
jericho2442
everything is now fixed sooooooo ranked, please enjoy it hahaha xD
NanaDesu
恭喜觸咩咩 >_<

小車車神觸!

小車車神觸
Kite
congrats! map is pretty nice
Nymph
:P grats~ nice job
IceBeam
Really nice job!
Gratz~
Komeiji Yuki
Congra meimei :3
Topic Starter
GiNa
Thank, guys >w<
I finally achieved my goal, which is get 1 map ranked before my summer vacation ends ;3.
kurohana
oh, it's ranked? but... i haven't modded yet!
joke xDD
congratz to your first ranked map :)
spboxer3
恭喜了 :)
rating是求出來的lol
winber1
CONGRATZ!!!!!! :3
HakuNoKaemi
2nd ranked guest... thank jeri-chan :3
show more