Tags: anime trance OnosakiHito
BPM: 180
Filesize: 9373kb
Play Time: 03:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.93 stars, 397 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 570 notes)
  3. Normal (2.58 stars, 181 notes)
  4. Ono's Muzukashii (4.89 stars, 801 notes)
  5. Ono's Taiko Oni (4.94 stars, 1080 notes)
Download: Hommarju feat. Latte - masterpiece
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Please modding!!
6/16 New Hit sound was added
New Back ground was added
6/21 New Hit sound was added
6/24 SB added
7/10 Taiko diff added
7/11 SB deleted
7/12 New diff (Hard) added
Please reDL!!

Taiko diff by OnosakiHito
Modding by Sakura Hana val0108 Komeiji Yuki
Thanks all
CMP
excuse me

can I add difficult level?

SPOILER
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/31388
nimba_old
じゅわ 8-)
Lalarun
わがなーふーしん
Yassa_old
:)
Shiva
おほしさま
Apple
star 8-)
Mercurius
8-)
OnosakiHito
May I make a Taiko guest diff. again? :3
Jupiter
star!!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Potofu
tanoshii 8-)
romchan67
Kyonko Hizara
val0108
:) :) :)
dNextGen
wwww
Hakeru
8-)
Medicine Melancholy
Nice~ :)
LandS_old_1
Star ~ ^^
Rigeru_old
8-)
OnosakiHito
やーほー!
二つ太鼓ヂッフは今出きったです。
使うを本当にありがとうございます! :)
太鼓ヂッフのSBは取り去るをお願いします。

P.s.: If you want I can make one more Taiko diff. on a really hard lvl.

Download: Hommarju feat. Latte - masterpiece (Chocopikel) [Ono's Taiko Oni].osu

Download: Hommarju feat. Latte - masterpiece (Chocopikel) [Ono's Muzukashii].osu

Topic Starter
Chocopikel

OnosakiHito wrote:

やーほー!
二つ太鼓ヂッフは今出きったです。
使うを本当にありがとうございます! :)
太鼓ヂッフのSBは取り去るをお願いします。

P.s.: If you want I can make one more Taiko diff. on a really hard lvl.

Thanks!!! ;)
Sakura
I randomly saw this map on the pending list and since it brings back memories i decided to mod it \o/
[General]
Why do you have 2 identical SB images called SB.jpg and SB2.jpg? png format is better for Storyboard elements, aditionally SB.jpg is over the Storyboard dimmensions, i highly suggest you just remove SB.jpg or if you're gonna use it, it needs to be resized to 640x480 (as it covers the whole playfield anyways) or at most 800x600.
what do those tags mean?, and anime will appear in Genre so no need to include it, also 7 is a way too general tag, remove it too.
Add OnosakiHito to tags.

[Storyboard]
Please make the cut/paste the .osb scripts into the .osu files except the Taiko Oni and Taiko Muzukashii, because otherwise it looks awkward: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/111137
This will make storyboard appear on all diffs except the Taiko Oni and Taiko Muzukashii diffs, with this, the background will also go down properly.
SB.jpg http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/111144 appears for a split second at the beginning and then it's loaded, this keyframe is unnecessary i suggest removing it.
02:01:445 - Kind of an awkward place for the pulsing to stop, why not keep it pulsing here together with the next section?
03:08:112 - ^

[Ono's Taiko Oni]
I think 2 seconds is too much of an audio lead-in, use either 1500 ms or 1 second.
I recommend increasing hitsound volume, since katsus are barely hearable most of the time.
More than 3 slider speeds.
01:40:112 (2) - Maybe use a big don?.

[Ono's Muzukashii]
Once again i suggest reducing audio lead-in.
Maybe rename to Ono's Taiko Muzkashii? or is that too long.
Same comment about hitsound volume.
01:40:112 (1) - Big don?

[Insane]
Do NOT use red lines to change slider speeds, i recommend you remove all the red lines at the start except the real BPM that every other diff is using.
Also since you are copy/pasting, i can also say that anything i say if it repeats on another pattern later, change the other pattern too, since its most probably wrong too.
01:10:611 (6) - Sliderbody whistle doesnt fit, i suggest you remove it.
01:18:778 ~ 01:22:778 - This section feels overmapped
01:26:778 (5,6) - Sliderbody whistle doesnt fit.
01:53:778 (2) - Sliderbody hidden by hitburst.
01:41:444 (5,6) - Kind of deceiving since the previous sliders didnt have any repeats.
02:03:444 (2) - Slider doesnt follow the music, please dont use symmetry for the sake of doing symmetry, also the jump size doesnt fit the music.
02:46:445 (2) - needs to be 1/2 earlier. Once again dont put notes only for the sake of symmetry, otherwise it's gonna be really hard to follow them with the song.
02:46:778 (1) - If you really want this spinner, it should begin at: 02:46:611 and end at, 02:47:444, otherwise you can make the previous note into a slider that ends at 02:47:444.
02:47:944 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This isnt following the song at all, the rythm in the song isnt even constant D:

[Normal]
00:49:279 (5,6,7,8) - Are you seriously only using red ticks here? all sliders feel kind of off >.<
00:54:279 (X) - Add a note?
00:56:445 (1,2,3,4) - The timing for this section feels odd, try this? (you may link some with a slider if you prefer):

02:51:945 (6,7,8,9) - These arent following the music at all either, all sliders feel off >.<

[Easy]
I'm not even sure what you were going for here, but this diff just feels lazy and weird, i recommend you drop this difficulty.

Well you must start mapping more to the rythm and less to symmetry, many places in Normal and Insane felt awkward, i really recommend you drop Easy, Normal is easy enough for new players and Easy just felt mapped lazily and in an uninteresting way as if you were forced to map it for the sake of having an Easy, i'd really recommend you include a Hard so that your map can be enjoyed by more skill levels of players, last but not least your hitsounds need more work as well.
Good Luck with the map!~
show more