37.04%
Blitzfrog's side
22.22%
B1rd's side
40.74%
Total votes: 27
Topic Starter
Rwyta
Hi and welcome to the realm of OT where we can fuck around and make some uninteresting banter that makes us question ourselves why did we came here in the first place! But it's dangerous to go alone, please pick a fraction!

Join Stefan's side as the keeper of peace and order where you will have the ability of locking low quality threads, you will become so overpowered but im sure that nobody will abuse this in any sort of way!*cough**cough* choose now and become a free mod.

Or join Blitzfrog's side and master the art of shitposing and every one of your posts will get instant valhalla'd, an instant 100 views per post everyday and instant mutual with Ephemeral, you will also get infinite stamina and this is the only way to get it legally.

Join B1rd's side and your HDD will swell with countless loli doujins, and you will effortlessly annoy both mods and libtards with unending text-walls as your average word-per-post count increases one hundred fold. and be antagonized by many and many people.

So, i hope everyone is having fun with your new powers, and remember! With great power comes great responsibility.
join this shit now and get an unlimited supporter tag... and a 5% cheeto discount.
sometimes i question my sanity about making this poll.
B1rd
Join B1rd's side for anti-shitposting, anti-moderator greatness. Your HDD will swell with countless loli pics and doujins, and you will effortlessly annoy both mods and libtards with unending text-walls as your average word-per-post count increases one hundred fold.
-Makishima S-
Thank mr Stefan!
Mahogany
Thank mr Stefan!
levesterz
B1rd
What is triggering exactly?

oh cool my option was added. Down with the two-party system! It is time to end the false dichotomy of shitposting vs mods, vote B1rd today for freedom and lolis.
Blitzfrog
Join Faiswusuf's side for an instant painless removal of the brain. Plus a free 2 year restriction to go with it.
Topic Starter
Rwyta

Blitzfrog wrote:

Join Faiswusuf's side for an instant painless removal of the brain. Plus a free 2 year restriction to go with it.
Problem here that nobody cares about him.
levesterz

B1rd wrote:

What is triggering exactly?.
Idk but I just say that as better alternatve to ' strangle a cat till death and ram it over amd over again with car and then engulf it with flame'
Zain Sugieres
where is my side
Topic Starter
Rwyta

Zain Sugieres wrote:

where is my side
On the next upcoming patch
KatouMegumi
same
Hika
DIS SIDE DIS SIDE OH MY OH MY
winber1
how to master shitposting with someone who can't even shitpost
Stefan
Thank mr Stefan!
clover

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Problem here that nobody cares about him.
i do

edit - so nobody XDDDD there i made the joke for you
Blitzfrog

winber1 wrote:

how to master shitposting with someone who can't even shitpost
Because you get instant valhalla'd
ColdTooth
Joined b1rd so fuck you all, including maho hi love you <33333 *cuddles and nuzzles* : ))))))))))))
B1rd
Some of you ponyfags are alright, don't go to the MLP convention tomorrow.
Blitzfrog
Looks like as of now, only 3 people have intelligence
ColdTooth

B1rd wrote:

I didn't hear anything bout a convention, and I don't go to them because they're filled with idiots
Topic Starter
Rwyta
The realm of OT official patch notes 1.01
Yesterday i've seen an uneven distribution between fractions, so i've decided to make some balance chances, i want to make each fraction feels unique and important.
----Patch updates----
Blitzfrog's side:
-Added an instant 100 views per day on every of your posts
-Added instant mutual with Ephemeral and Stefan-kun will send you nudes everyday
B1rd's side:
-Removed anti-shitposting, anti-moderator greatness
-Changed loli pics and doujins simply into loli doujins
I'll need your support in order to keep this thread alive make this thread fun and interesting
Thank you for following the development of Yandere Simulator.

HAIL HYDRA.
Blitzfrog

Allmynamestaken wrote:

Yesterday i've seen an uneven distribution between fractions, so i've decided to make some balance chances, i want to make each fraction feels unique and important.
----Patch updates----
Blitzfrog's side:
-Added instant mutual with Ephemeral and Stefan-kun will send you nudes everyday
B1rd's side:
I'll need your support in order to keep this thread alive make this thread fun and interesting

HAIL HYDRA.
I don't think you realise the problem here, the reason why there is so little votes, it's because my name is there.
People think they are not worthy enough to join my team
Bweh
>Leave
Topic Starter
Rwyta

Blitzfrog wrote:

Allmynamestaken wrote:

----Patch updates----
Blitzfrog's side:
B1rd's side:

HAIL HYDRA.
I don't think you realise the problem here, the reason why there is so little votes, it's because my name is there.
People think they are not worthy enough to join my team
I could change your name into Team Instinct if you want.
Mahogany

Blitzfrog wrote:

Looks like as of now, only 3 people have intelligence
oddly reminds me of the US election
JeromeTT
blitzfrog is my spirit animal
abraker

Allmynamestaken wrote:

----Patch updates----
Blitzfrog's side:
B1rd's side:

HAIL HYDRA.
I have just gave me an idea for my next shit thread
B1rd
Our side is so OP we had to be nerfed.

ColdTooth wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I didn't hear anything bout a convention, and I don't go to them because they're filled with idiots
I was just quoting something else.
Blitzfrog
Is there anyway to show who voted what?
Cus I wanna see who had brains and the rest who went to join Bird/Stefan
johnmedina999
No.