forum

Mouse Settings

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BaraWolf
Ok I think this was talked about before but I'm going to post this anyway. (Admins I'm sorry if Someone Else talked about this before. Go ahead and remove this topic if it's breaking rules.)

Ok you can't find your sensitivity or DPI right?
Well I think I have a salotion for you.You can find your sensitivity though the mouse settings in the windows control panel.
But I will give you the quicker way to get to you mouse settings.

Go to the windows start menu Type mouse
Click on mouse

This window should pop up.

What you want to do is go to pointer options

Go to pointer options

You can try tweaking these settings.

Start tweaking back and forward with osu! you gaming software and pointer options.

Once you found the settings you are comfortable with click ok and you should be ready to click circles again.

This can apply for other games too.

This is the first time trying to help everyone with something.
So I hope it helps you with finding the perfect sensitivity for you.
Sayorie
Uhm, coming from a CS:GO player, I do not recommend tweaking with the pointer options. Keep it at 6/11 with pointer precision off. Any setting aside from 6/11 is not as accurate (afaik it skips pixels or interpolate, depending on that scale).

You'd rather change sens in-game (Yeah, why not in-game?) or change your mouse DPI if you have a software for your gaming mouse.
Topic Starter
BaraWolf

Sayorie wrote:

Uhm, coming from a CS:GO player, I do not recommend tweaking with the pointer options. Keep it at 6/11 with pointer precision off. Any setting aside from 6/11 is not as accurate (afaik it skips pixels or interpolate, depending on that scale).

You'd rather change sens in-game (Yeah, why not in-game?) or change your mouse DPI if you have a software for your gaming mouse.
OK that's Great to know thank you
My Angel Raphi
yea theres software for adjusting dpi for specific gaming mice lol
Topic Starter
BaraWolf

ozholic wrote:

yea theres software for adjusting dpi for specific gaming mice lol
Yea I know sorry if this post WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.
clover
whats a salotion