forum

C.H.S - Interlude - teatime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Kyu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 9:43:54 PM

Artist: C.H.S
Title: Interlude - teatime
Source: 東方紅魔郷 ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
Tags: Honey I Scream 上海紅茶館 Chinese Tea Shanghai Teahouse Hong Meiling リズナ Rizna t+pazolite 東方project
BPM: 100
Filesize: 3318kb
Play Time: 00:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Advanced (1.94 stars, 94 notes)
  2. Normal (1.53 stars, 81 notes)
  3. Nyantiaz's Easy (1.18 stars, 41 notes)
  4. Shira's Interlude (2.27 stars, 95 notes)
Download: C.H.S - Interlude - teatime
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

For Ranked (hopefully)

Guest Difficulty by : Shiratoi and Nyantiaz
intiaz
Sad machine when??? This is a lazy mod, so I don't care if it looks fancy or not lol

General:
I think the metadata artist is supposed to be t+pazolite (bae artist) not C.H.S, but to be honest i dunno

Easy:
Try AR 3.5 (maybe)
Slider Velocity a little too high, 1.00 is actual one.
00:48:015 - Maybe replace this note with a slider?

6 P.M:
00:38:415 - It's more visually pleasing maybe if you try this = https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/J1Y6V8h.png
00:54:465 - This KILLS me, please try putting #4 at X: 24, Y: 196

And that's all. Really nothing else to note! Nice map Kyu-chan!! :D
As expected, pretty cool map. Good luck with rank! Also, I sent you a new years gift a while ago. Check it out! :)
Osu Tatakae Ouendan
From World's Largest M4M Queue

Meilin (O W O)

Dang it -Kyu this is not easy to mod LOL

Disclaimer: Normally I can mod something of bpm 100 and lower, but this is even less dense than the usual songs i find at this bpm, so please bear if this is a little short.
[Easy]
Ok so
This diff is an easy, yes, but I believe it is slightly undermapped, not that it is a bad thing, but I think it would be more beneficial to map a bit more on this diff considering the note density.
I think you should map the following points (and similar places in the rest of the map):
00:09:615 (3) - should be 2/1 slider
00:19:215 (6) - add reverse arrow, because it'll give a better sense of "closure" on the rhythmic pattern before it; currently, the rhythm is left hanging, and the result is also a large blank space between this and the next note

Next, I do not believe the outtro should be mapped. Specifically, portions AFTER 00:56:415 - shouldn't be mapped (except perhaps for a spinner). It is EXTREMELY weak and the sounds are hard to pick up already.

Ok, other suggestions. To be honest most of these are just nitpicky since there's not really anything to suggest:
00:19:215 (6) - slider is not perfectly straight, end node should be moved to x138. Next note should probably be adjusted accordingly
00:27:615 (2) - being nitpicky, this oughtta be on the y-axis
00:28:815 (3) - nitpicky again, could be symmetrical to 00:26:415 (1) - but only if you apply the previous suggestion
00:38:415 (6) - slider is not perfectly straight, end node should be adjusted to y41
00:51:615 (2,4) - these two aren't perfectly straight

[Normal]
I think spacing is too low; It's not easy to distinguish the notes 3/4 away (e.g. 00:04:065 (3,4) - , notes one blue and one red tick away from each other) from those 1/2 away, especially considering how short the sliders are; it's not that SV is low, but since the rhythm choice uses short sliders, spacing comparison between sliders and circles becomes more apparent. I believe the remedy will be to increase spacing. Although to be honest, the spacing at the current looks good between circles (such as 1/2 circles like 00:04:515 (4,5) - ), and it starts to look weird between sliders (such as 00:14:415 (5,6) - )

00:20:415 - should probably be mapped, either reverse arrow on previous slider or circle
00:25:215 - similar above, since you mapped a similar rhythm at 00:04:515 (4,5,6,7) -
00:39:615 - similar above
00:44:415 - similar above, since you mapped a similar rhythm at 00:04:515 (4,5,6,7) -

I also think portions AFTER 00:56:415 - shouldn't be mapped (except perhaps for a spinner)

[Shira's INTERLUDE]
Umm, I'm not sure what to point out since most of it checks out, so this is all I can offer. Hope this is ok (/w\)

00:21:315 (5) - I think this should not be mapped; there's no sound strong enough here unlike in other parts
00:40:515 (5) - similar as above
00:57:615 - I still think this onward should not be mapped except if it's a spinner.

Hope this helps (/w\)
It's all good actually.
Shira

Osu Tatakae Ouendan wrote:

[Shira's INTERLUDE]
Umm, I'm not sure what to point out since most of it checks out, so this is all I can offer. Hope this is ok (/w\)

00:21:315 (5) - I think this should not be mapped; there's no sound strong enough here unlike in other parts I hear a sound ;w;
00:40:515 (5) - similar as above ^
00:57:615 - I still think this onward should not be mapped except if it's a spinner. yea I was going to put a spinner but for the consistency of the rest of the diff ill go with mapping it unless kyu changes it xD
no change but thank you very much!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.