forum

Aim is improving but Acc is getting worse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Domo3311
Recently i've been setting new pp plays but most have disgusting acc (avg like 92%).My avg acc used to be like 94.5% but its going down gradually. My question is should I keep playing like i do now and play 5.5+ songs or should i take some measures in improving my acc?
7ambda
Do you know what moderation is?
Topic Starter
Domo3311

F1r3tar wrote:

Do you know what moderation is?
um there are many ways to interpret moderation
explain pls
Sandy Hoey
how are there many interpretations for a definition...
the avoidance of excess or extremes, especially in one's behavior or political opinions.
I will definitely say that you would probably get a lot more pp if you played high 4 star songs with great acc. That will also help you improve to the point where you can eventually get good acc on those 5 star songs as well.
Topic Starter
Domo3311

Sandy Hoey wrote:

how are there many interpretations for a definition...
the avoidance of excess or extremes, especially in one's behavior or political opinions.
I will definitely say that you would probably get a lot more pp if you played high 4 star songs with great acc. That will also help you improve to the point where you can eventually get good acc on those 5 star songs as well.
So are you saying that i should put aside my enjoyment of the game (dropping 5 star songs and going to 4 star songs which are generally slower) to get better?
Isn't enjoyment crucial for enjoyment, idk
I avg around 95% acc for 4 star songs anyway and my UR is about 200.
I generally play for fun and don't pp farm,most of those scores are the result of me messing around with songs I like.

And i meant moderation can be implied in many ways to my scenario not interpretated in many ways mb
Sandy Hoey
Why are you even asking the question then if you have no intentions of changing in the first place. If you are looking for improvement, then I would say yes, go back down to high 4 star songs (<4.5). That does mean you can never play the songs you like though
7ambda
Find a medium between your options and do both in moderation.
Topic Starter
Domo3311

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Why are you even asking the question then if you have no intentions of changing in the first place. If you are looking for improvement, then I would say yes, go back down to high 4 star songs (<4.5). That does mean you can never play the songs you like though
Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm not saying that im opposed to change, it's just that i was expecting either an answer of "youll improve naturally" or "you should improve your acc by playing HD , OD10 low bpm jump maps etc." And i was asking if playing the game in a boring manner will really help me improve. It was a legit question and not a rhetorical question. Thank you for your imput though.
Sandy Hoey
You will still improve naturally if you keep playing, you aren't wrong there. I just think that you can improve faster then just continuing to playing those 5 star maps. The reason I say that lowering the difficulty will help you is because the reason that you are not getting the acc that you want on the 5 star maps is because they are overloading you. The way to get to a position where you can complete them comfortably is by taking an intermediate step, which in this I believe is in the 4.5-5.0 star range.

You can always try playing with hd on. Some people actually find it easier to read with it on because it declutters the screen. It does require better rhythm sense and memory though because you have to play completely off of the music instead of relying on the close circles to guide you