forum

[Archived] pp help/issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheMasterTM420
So i got to know the Tillerino (aka the bot where you can check the PP for map %) And i scored 98% on a map (as the bot said it would be like 30pp) but guess what! i got nothin! (i saw a thread with that saying the bot counts only FC scores) but it is FC! Im not sure if its broken or maybe im doing something wrong. (im just used to playing maps thats all.) so i dont know any of those stuff really.
Any help will be good :v
Dntm8kmeeatu
The PP system is weighted. That score is only weighted to 17% (5pp).

Also, when you add pp plays, the plays below lose weightage as they get pushed down by the new score. With scores weighted so little, it's possible to get no "new" pp.

You will never get 100% of the pp it tells you, do to this system. even if it's weighted 100%. Due to that play bumping down the weight of all your other plays.
Starrodkirby86
What that's saying more specifically is that Tillerino's calculations are under the assumption of an FC, based on other high scores and internal calculations. So a 98% calculation of 30pp there is a 98% full combo, etc. etc.

Your 30pp play seems to show up here:

which means it definitely registered, so it's just the weighting that goes on the effect, as eat says.