forum

Kill me now.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snikkers
I've been playing for like 4 days straight, and I've improved.

However, there's a slight problem. My hand is really sore

It doesn't hurt, it doesn't feel like it's going to fall off, it's just sore.

Should I stop playing for a while? And is this going to be better for me in the long run? Like 'working out muscles to make them stronger' sort of thing?

I just realized this sounds really stupid but I'm asking anyways.
N0thingSpecial
I took a 2 month break recently and still shit out 200 pp plays.

Breaks are cool
Topic Starter
Snikkers

N0thingSpecial wrote:

I took a 2 month break recently and still shit out 200 pp plays.

Breaks are cool
The problem with that is that I just came back when I started playing that much lmao
N0thingSpecial
Then take more breaks lol it's not rocket science
My Angel Raphi
Taking breaks often is good but for some people, it can really hurt their performance when they actually come back. Try some warm ups and stretches before playing, especially around the fingers, wrists and shoulders. Don't play for too long in one sitting and taking small breaks in between is better than day to week long breaks. Only in the extreme should you take longer breaks. This is of course, only if you're serious about playing and trying to skill up, etc.
Sayorie
Play less.
clover
rsi is a social construct
winber1
have u never worked out
I Give Up
Tap lighter save stamina and no more rsi.
7ambda
If it's sore, then that's a problem.
Torgairon
I'm dealing with the same soreness atm, I get it pretty often in my wrists when I'm trying to raise the star rating I'm comfortable farming (this time it was spamming out 150 PP worth of DT maps). for me it means taking a break for 1-2 days, which has never resulted in actually getting worse when I come back.

the first time it happened I ignored it though and played into a week's worth of recuperation, don't be that dumb.
_yui
Pls enjoy game