forum

How to actually read this pattern?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
I'm personally focusing on one side where the pattern start while relying on peripheral vision on other side, but the problem is I'm quite inconsistent on this pattern.
N0thingSpecial
Muscle Memory Bois

Just train your consistency and develop your muscle memory, I personslly look at the center of the pattern, if it's slow enough I follow individual circles
[Haku]

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Muscle Memory Bois

Just train your consistency and develop your muscle memory, I personslly look at the center of the pattern, if it's slow enough I follow individual circles
Same
My Angel Raphi
Try forcing yourself to think that clicking and moving the cursor are separate things. Since the tapping is pretty straightforward, I suggest you to just focus more on the aim.

Although I'm only saying this because it works for me- just tap into the rhythm and my hand (cursor) naturally moves to the circle/slider (to a certain extent of difficulty)
Sayorie
How about try to play without followpoints and practice actually looking and aiming on circles rather than just reading followpoints.
That's what helped me able to do those awkward patterns, but it is all just preference.
WavePoint
1. Practice
2. Flick your cursor
3. Follow the beat to the music
4. Read numbers and orderings FAST!
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Muscle Memory Bois

so it's basically peripheral vision on high speed?

Sayorie wrote:

How about try to play without followpoints and practice actually looking and aiming on circles rather than just reading followpoints.
That's what helped me able to do those awkward patterns, but it is all just preference.
I've tried both for a lot of plays, I'm personally play better with followpoints, less shitmiss with followpoint.

Thanks for all replies, sorry I can't cover all of them.