properly
N0thingSpecial
U press alt f4
B1rd

WavePoint
Write a 200-word Essay on every post.

XD
Rwyta
This is an informative how to guide on how to catch a Loli. This is not for the faint of heart, because after owning a Loli everything will become 10 times more kawaii. Be warned.

Konichiwa! Welcome to my guide! In this guide, I will be teaching you on how to catch a Loli. I have been trained in Loli warfare and I'm the top catcher in the entire Desu armed forces. So safe to say, I have a lot of experience. Here are the things you'll need.

1. A box. No ordinary box, for you will be catching the Loli in this box, so it needs to be able to withstand divine powers.

2. Pocky. The pocky will distract the Loli long enough for you to take her to your secret ***** lair of Cheese Pizza.

3. Purchase the official guide to being the best Onii-chan. You need to be top tier material to maintain the Loli.

Now to the steps of catching your very own Loli.

Step 1
The first thing you need to do is slather yourself in jelly. Lolis love jelly. Now, while coated in jelly, traverse to the anime realm. To get to this realm, you have to sacrifice a significant amount of chromosmes, 7 to be exact. Because of this high chromosomal count, you must only visit once, or your chromosome bank will become depleted very rapidly. Once in the realm, after taking a ride from Oinkers the magical Desu pig, you shall find yourself in the anime realm. Continue on to step 2, if any problems occur, call Dominoes pizza and order a Cheese Pizza.

Step 2
Now that you're in the anime realm, it's time to locate Loli village. This is where the jelly comes in. You see, the jelly should have sept into your pours, allowing you to get a sense of where the village is. Follow this feeling until you reach the gate of all Desu. A kawaii anime loli will now test you. She will lay in front of you, in an EXTREMELY kawaii position, naked. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CATCH HER IN YOUR BOX. The reason for this, is that she's actually a Jihad Loli, and will blow up upon contact with box. It is simply a test of your devotion to the Loli kind. You must yell "MOE KAWAII, YOU ARE NOE MOE KAWAII!" to make her dissapear. The gates will now open. On to step 3.

Step 3
Now you have reached the Loli village. Take your time surveying the area, and pick a Loli suitable to your needs. Now, when you have found the special animu princess, wait until dusk. When all the Lolis go to sleep in their kawaii desu sleeping huts, ITS YOUR TIME TO STRIKE! Pounce upon them, throwing pocky in their mouth, keeping them subdued. Throw your box over her, flip it, and seal it with your *****. Quickly pick it up and bolt. On to step 4, the hardest and final step.

Step 4
This is the hardest step. As now to get home, you must summon the Loli queen herself, Sasuke Uchiha. To summon her, simply yell "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" until you can feel all of the normies leaving your body. Once done, she shall appear in all her holiness. To get home to our realm, you must appease her. To do so, sing to her "Pomf Pomf," and she shall reply, "Kimochi, what's this sticky stuff on me." Heres the challenging part. You must close your eyes until you hear the music stop, but until then, Lolis will crawl from all over onto you, begging for the ochin chin. You must resist your urge to splurge, or else you will die then and there. Once the music stops and you open your eyes, you will be back in our realm, with your very own Loli in a box.

Grats!
You have properly caught your Loli. You should feel proud, as now you can be with your significant Kawaii-ther forever. Have fun with her, and remember, no means yes, and yes means now.
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog

Allmynamestaken wrote:

This is an informative how to guide on how to catch a Loli...
But Alltheloliistaken
helpimdying_old
DaddyCoolVipper
Why am I not surprised in the slightest that B1rd loves loli
ColdTooth

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Why am I not surprised in the slightest that B1rd loves loli
its b1rd what do you expect

also hi
-Makishima S-
Don't expect anything intelligent from b1rd guy. You will be disappointed.
B1rd

ColdTooth wrote:

Is this supposed to be ridicule? Because saying I like lolis isn't an insult.

ColdTooth

B1rd wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Is this supposed to be ridicule? Because saying I like lolis isn't an insult.

nothing wrong with liking what you like

*wink*
7ambda

B1rd wrote:

http://puu.sh/tzqUY/f45934df62.png
that facebook reply, lmao
B1rd
I don't have a facebook though.