forum

Naruse Jun(CV.Minase Inori) - Watashi no Koe

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zero__wind
[General]
why do you have "." for your diff names? I think removing them seems to be better

[Timing]
offset currently too late, please use offset 360(-40) for both diffs instead. remember to resnap all notes and inherited points, and reset preview time

[Hitsounding]
01:15:977 - I think you should use S:17 clap here, the sound you're using now is on the following red tick 01:16:265 - , not here. use S:13 clap for 01:16:265 (7) - in Voiceless diff instead
02:37:283 - try moving this inherited point to 02:34:686 - so the spinner won't be that noisy while spinning

[Simple.]
00:31:803 (1) - this spinner is too short for a Easy diff, plz try to remove it and start a 2/1 slider from 00:31:515 - with a circle at 00:33:246 -

call me back
Topic Starter
Kyuukai

Zero__wind wrote:

[General]
why do you have "." for your diff names? I think removing them seems to be better Idk how to explain that, but the dots are showing that it's her last words and that she lost her voice (lyrics & anime related), but if needed, I can remove them

[Timing]
offset currently too late, please use offset 360(-40) for both diffs instead. remember to resnap all notes and inherited points, and reset preview time I think you have the old mp3, redownload the mapset ?

[Hitsounding]
01:15:977 - I think you should use S:17 clap here, the sound you're using now is on the following red tick 01:16:265 - , not here. use S:13 clap for 01:16:265 (7) - in Voiceless diff instead Alright, I've changed the clap right here 01:16:265 - but about right here 01:15:977 - isn't it better to use S:11 or should I just remove the clap hitsound ?
02:37:283 - try moving this inherited point to 02:34:686 - so the spinner won't be that noisy while spinning alright

[Simple.]
00:31:803 (1) - this spinner is too short for a Easy diff, plz try to remove it and start a 2/1 slider from 00:31:515 - with a circle at 00:33:246 - Alright

call me back
*calls back Zero*
Zero__wind
you forgot to change the volume of the last spinner in Voiceless. diff
diff names are ok
Topic Starter
Kyuukai

Zero__wind wrote:

you forgot to change the volume of the last spinner in Voiceless. diff mybad, fixed !
diff names are ok alright
I changed the white combo color due to the new ranking criterias
Zero__wind
reminds me of the lovely movie
pishifat
hi, popping for a few issues:

soft-sliderslide 19 and 21 are unused, so they should be removed

time signature should be 3/4 instead of 4/4

the map itself is okay, so if you can get zero__wind to rebubble, i'll qualify!
Topic Starter
Kyuukai

pishifat wrote:

hi, popping for a few issues:

soft-sliderslide 19 and 21 are unused, so they should be removed

time signature should be 3/4 instead of 4/4

the map itself is okay, so if you can get zero__wind to rebubble, i'll qualify!
Everything is fixed !
Zero__wind
oh 3/4 baka me
sorry I overlooked that

Rebubbled as both issues are fixed
pishifat
a
Topic Starter
Kyuukai

pishifat wrote:

a
b
Chalwa

Kyuukai wrote:

pishifat wrote:

a
b
c
Pachiru

Chalwa wrote:

c
e
jeanbernard8865
just wanted to say that voice on 00:20:551 and 00:48:243 sounds half a tone lower than the keysounds ( C5 instead of C#5 ) to me
Wishkey
Oh sweet gj! love the song and map
Topic Starter
Kyuukai

AyanokoRin wrote:

just wanted to say that voice on 00:20:551 and 00:48:243 sounds half a tone lower than the keysounds ( C5 instead of C#5 ) to me
It actually EXACTLY sound like the piano of the song atm lol
Xinely
yay grats :D
Xinying
wow I love this song
jeanbernard8865

Kyuukai wrote:

AyanokoRin wrote:

It actually EXACTLY sound like the piano of the song atm lol
yeah nevermind I tried putting a C5 keysound and it sounds way worse

I thought so cause voice does a weird thing here that it doesn't do at 00:06:705 so yeah
Evil_Twilight
gratz
Ora
congrats ;)