posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
artofdying
Osu! Sens: 1.46
Windows: 6/11
Mouse & Dpi: Microsoft intelli 1.1A - 400 DPI
Keyboard: jetion rubber idk rly

Ok. so here we go again, thanks everyone for visiting this post.

I Literally cant improve at all, im stuck at this rank for ages now, i play 2-3 hours a day at least i keep being focused but i just $hitmiss for no reason, either i cross over the pattern or dont even reach it or even i dont click on time, i put much effort and i keep playing and downloading new maps all the time (no mod all)
Yet i havent been able to fc a single map that's even 4*, i took breaks its still not working, i cant get confortable spot to for my hands, they are under tension WHOLE the time i play, when i start to steram with my left hand, my right hand starts shaking and i lost control of my aim, it happends again when i singletap a little faster maps, any suggestions on what should i do ?

i cant get any other equpment sadly cuz im poor af.
gh0st-
play for fun
If you can't find out how to enjoy this game without tangible improvement it's just going to add stress to your life, not entertainment.
Topic Starter
artofdying

gh0st- wrote:

play for fun
If you can't find out how to enjoy this game without tangible improvement it's just going to add stress to your life, not entertainment.
i cant have fun if i cant improve or something lol, i cant help it.
KupcaH
Leave game. k
This is game after all. Enjoyy.
Topic Starter
artofdying

KupcaH wrote:

Leave game. k
u didnt answered none of my questions.
gh0st-
He answered the only question you asked: "any suggestions on what I should do?"
If the game isn't fun stop playing, plain and simple
Topic Starter
artofdying
we all know that u cant quit w

i just dont know what to do anymore, i keep playing hard maps like 7-8*, i can do this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7144005 but i cant fc 4* map
PinkNightmares
Try to fc long 3* to build consistency and get rid of the fc anxiety. Once you can do that increase the star rating. Don't touch 5*+ for now.
Fxjlk
Make sure you don't play more than 1 hour in a session to reduce strain on your hands. Focus on trying to keep up concentration as long as you can rather than focusing on getting a fc. The more you practice playing correctly the more it will become a habit. Getting pp is only a side effect of good practice, focus on executing perfect practice.

Also there is never no reason for shitmisses either you lost concentration or you were not fully aware of the circle or your cursor.
KupcaH

Kenjisaku wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Leave game. k
u didnt answered none of my questions.
Wrong.
any suggestions on what should i do ?
Upskirt
Play songs you enjoy, you will improve slowly. It may not be noticeable at first but you could also try focusing on separate skills first.
Caput Mortuum

Kenjisaku wrote:

i just dont know what to do anymore, i keep playing hard maps like 7-8*, i can do this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7144005 but i cant fc 4* map
FC > Pass.
In standard atleast.
Kiritsugu_old_1
Hi. I've started playing osu a bit again after a long break and I was about just your rank when I did so I hope I can be a bit of help. I've read a lot of posts on this forum and they were pretty helpful but I think the most important thing imo is to find what you want to do in this game and enjoy it. About a month ago I was at 24k rank but now I am 16k. Here is what I did to improve. So first since I study 10hours a day I just don't have it in me to take stress from farming pp nor do I have the time so I have absolutely 0 intention to fc any map. This is pretty important. This takes off so much stress from this game and helped me to enjoy this game a lot more. Although I don't have any intention to farm pp I still wanted to improve because improving is what I enjoy in games so what I thought up of is to beat my own scores. I always put my score on 'Local Ranking' and I just press f2 and find a map I have already played. Then I try to get at least 98% acc on that map regardless of fc if that map doesn't already have a play with 98%acc or more. If I succeed in doing it I just leave the map and move on but if I fail to get 98%acc I put it in a collection depending on its stars. g.e. if there is a 6.45 star map I put it in a collection called 6.5. I do this and move on and later when I feel like it I come back to it. Also for a map you haven't played I just play it and do what I did above. By doing this I have improved quite a bit and without even intending it I have fced a few maps in the process and got a bit of pp from that. Again this is what I did and I'm not saying you must do this. Finding what's fun for you is the best. This is just an example. Also try not to play a lot of ar10s or play with mods. No-mod is the way to go if you want to improve. Hope this helps.

P.S. Take it easy.
Topic Starter
artofdying

Kiritsugu wrote:

Hi. I've started playing osu a bit again after a long break and I was about just your rank when I did so I hope I can be a bit of help. I've read a lot of posts on this forum and they were pretty helpful but I think the most important thing imo is to find what you want to do in this game and enjoy it. About a month ago I was at 24k rank but now I am 16k. Here is what I did to improve. So first since I study 10hours a day I just don't have it in me to take stress from farming pp nor do I have the time so I have absolutely 0 intention to fc any map. This is pretty important. This takes off so much stress from this game and helped me to enjoy this game a lot more. Although I don't have any intention to farm pp I still wanted to improve because improving is what I enjoy in games so what I thought up of is to beat my own scores. I always put my score on 'Local Ranking' and I just press f2 and find a map I have already played. Then I try to get at least 98% acc on that map regardless of fc if that map doesn't already have a play with 98%acc or more. If I succeed in doing it I just leave the map and move on but if I fail to get 98%acc I put it in a collection depending on its stars. g.e. if there is a 6.45 star map I put it in a collection called 6.5. I do this and move on and later when I feel like it I come back to it. Also for a map you haven't played I just play it and do what I did above. By doing this I have improved quite a bit and without even intending it I have fced a few maps in the process and got a bit of pp from that. Again this is what I did and I'm not saying you must do this. Finding what's fun for you is the best. This is just an example. Also try not to play a lot of ar10s or play with mods. No-mod is the way to go if you want to improve. Hope this helps.

P.S. Take it easy.
i shall try that out man!, thanks alot for helping.
N0thingSpecial
Play variety of maps. There's more than just jump maps and stream maps, you hit your skill ceiling cause you only try to develop skill to handle these two type of maps, your other skill like consistency, reading, ability to handle different type of flow, rhythm sense, precision ... And more. Your ability to aim and stream can only get you so far in terms of pushing up your skill ceiling.

I personally don't farm that often, but when I do farm I usually can get pp consistently cause most of my skill are developed, so I can focus on aim and streaming.
Kiritsugu_old_1
I'm not sure if my words made any sense but anyways good luck!
yetii
lel, don't focus on fc's just play maps that push you to go further increasing your basic skills slightly at a time.
play 4-5 stars maybe miss a few here and there, but don't mind it too much. work your way up to high 5* - 6* and when u can play those okay-ish
get back to some 4* maps and ull fc them no prob
Topic Starter
artofdying
everything is pointles, day after day i just get worse and worse...
markii

Kenjisaku wrote:

I stopped reading the thread here, so sorry if this has already been addressed, but 7-8* maps have cross screen jumps and hard streams, while 4* maps have simple follow patterns and some small jumps, what made you think you were learning to get better at those types of patterns from maps that almost entirely don't have them included? If you want to be able to farm again play maps within a star of the stuff you normally try to FC, it'll still be similar enough to be relatable, while also being drastically harder. Right now you might as well be playing DT to get good at EZ, it's just not gonna work.

but more importantly you shouldn't worry about numbers, you should worry about how you feel about the game. Also if 7-8* is fun for you keep playing it, just know that it isn't preparing you for the type of maps you're farming
B1rd
Have you tried getting a tablet?
markii

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Play variety of maps. There's more than just jump maps and stream maps, you hit your skill ceiling cause you only try to develop skill to handle these two type of maps, your other skill like consistency, reading, ability to handle different type of flow, rhythm sense, precision ... And more. Your ability to aim and stream can only get you so far in terms of pushing up your skill ceiling.

I personally don't farm that often, but when I do farm I usually can get pp consistently cause most of my skill are developed, so I can focus on aim and streaming.
Can confirm that you only need jumps, and a tiny bit of streaming at least to 1.5k
Topic Starter
artofdying

B1rd wrote:

Have you tried getting a tablet?
if i had money lol sure, my dream is to get at least that Osu! two key kb and any tablet lol, but im stuck with old mouse and old kb forever
Topic Starter
artofdying

markii wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Can confirm that you only need jumps, and a tiny bit of streaming at least to 1.5k

i basically miss for no reason (my hand stops moving or something, i think its cuz of my sticky mousepad)